What set(s) are you collecting?

Should i get a SV booster box or one to expand my collection 4 my burthday?

• Total voters

Shuckle the Snail

VileGar Master
Well i am collecting a couple of sets, all delta species- EX Crystal Guardians, EX Delta Species, EX Holo Phantoms, and EX Dragon Frontiers. I like all the pokemon with the different types like how Tyranitar EX is Electric along with Charizard. So discuss what pokemon set or single pokemon you are collectiong here. and why.

The only sets I "collect" are base set, shadowless 1st. ed, 1 card from ex dragon, and all promos, but no full "set" 9accept for base).

Supreme Victors, actually. I find out who went to the PR's and trade with them.

I don't really collect "sets" but I do collect Mudkipz and Quagsire GLs. :]

I was collecting the Japanese Pt4 set, but since it's the last of the Pt series I felt it was just a weird place to start so now I'm trading them away to complete my "Pokédex" collection. XD

kashmaster said:
I don't collect sets, but I will collect any Kingdra since its my favourite pokemon =)
i have every kingdra
and im trying to collect team rocket returns but cant find reasonable prices for packs

Shuckle the Snail said:
Well I am collecting a couple of sets, all delta species- EX Crystal Guardians, EX Delta Species, EX Holo Phantoms, and EX Dragon Frontiers. I like all the pokemon with the different types like how Tyranitar EX is Electric along with Charizard. So discuss what pokemon set or single pokemon you are collectiong here. and why.​

Lolz at that! I have 4 of those!

Idon't really collect because I'm more of a player...

Mudkip said:
I don't really collect "sets" but I do collect Mudkipz and Quagsire GLs. :]

ö I collect Mudkips as well

I don't collect any sets, instead, I collect Mudkips and Nidoqueens.

I collect Gyarados (obviously). I only need 3/4 cards to complete my Delta Species collection.

dmaster out.

Only the Classic sets and Neo sets. I bought 3 booster boxes this summer (1 Base, 1 Jungle, and 1 Fossil), so I've completed those sets. Neo boxes, though, are much more rare and expensive, so I've just bought an equivalent number of cards.

If you have any uncommons/commons from the Neo sets, check out my trade thread or PM me.

I don't really collect sets unless I'm almost done with them (Diamond & Pearl). The only things I collect are Porygon cards and Regigigas cards.

Right now I'm working on completing my reverse holo Platinum and Stormfront sets. After that it will probably be SV or finishing my reverse holo RR collection.

My eventual goal is to have the reverse holo and normal version of every card from the DP sets on, and then maybe start with the earlier ones as I don't have a ton of them. It will probably take a couple of years though..

I'm collecting all Eevee cards and all of Eevee's evolutions.

Not really a set, but still a quest of mine.

Fossil, maybe SV, then as far as non-set collecting
Any Mewtwo Cards(eng only, no PSA graded and JPN cards not printed in USA)
New Shininies
Rotoms.

I only collect the base set cards. But i also collect any and all holo cards from all the sets :)

Short Answer: All o' Em
Long Answer: Every Single English Release set

Basically, Base-Neo, WOTC Promo's, ExR/S-ExPK Nintendo Promo's, DP-present.

Although I've got a long way to go, since I practically bought one booster for the whole ex set in about 5 years.

If I was collecting a particular type of card, I guess I like to collect Stadiums. Looking at all the Gym Heroes/Challenge Gym's, with Cinnabar missing makes me want to collect them.

Although this ambition is pretty lofty

Back