What Prime cards would you want to see?

Jahikoi

Aspiring Trainer
If I saw any prime cards, I would want Ditto Prime, Smeargle Prime or Wobbuffet Prime. All three gimmick pokemon!

Below I have typed some examples of what I would want the card to be like; I originally wrote this in another thread on the main page about the implemention of a new Rocket set - but thought this idea deserved its own thread. May be a bit broken, but remember to judge things based on the idea but not the implementation (or numbers wherein) of the card itself.

These Wobbuffet are designed to counter spread decks.

Wobbuffet Prime - 100 HP

Pokemon Power - Destiny Bond: You may activate this pokemon power once during your turn. During your opponents next turn, if Wobbuffet is knocked out due to an attack from the defending pokemon, the attacking pokemon is knocked out as well. Either way, you cannot use this Pokemon Power again while Wobbuffet remains your active pokemon (Benching Wobbuffet ends this effect.)

PP: Counter: Deal damage equal to the number of damage counters on one of your pokemon to the defending pokemon. If Wynaut is under Wobbuffet, you do not need to pay the energy cost of this attack.

PPP: Discard one energy from Wobbuffet Prime: Flip a coin for every damage counter on your side of the field. For each heads, you may place one damage counter on a Pokemon of your choice (both yours or your opponents.) You may choose different targets for each heads. If Wynaut is under Wobbuffet, ignore the energy cost for this attack (You must still discard an energy.)

Try fitting that on one card...

Or, try this one:

Wobbuffet Prime - 90 HP

Poke-Power: Evolution - If Wynaut is under Wobbuffet, the defending pokemon cannot be moved to the bench either by the use of a trainer card or retreating. In addition, Wobbuffet Prime's health is now 140 (before additional effects).

Poke-Body: Shadow Tag - Whenever a Pokemon on your bench takes damage, you may put damage counters equal to the total damage dealt to your opponent's benched Pokemon.

#: Counter - For each damage dealt to Wobbuffet Prime last turn, place two damage counters on the defending pokemon.

That should fit... ... Hopefully?

Well to reply to your post, i believe that the poke-power in the second state should be named not evolution but shadow tag and vice-versa.

I would like to see a baby pokemon Prime, a magby or an elekid.

I don't know what stats but it would actually be cool to have this, no ?

seboextreme200 said:
Well to reply to your post, i believe that the poke-power in the second state should be named not evolution but shadow tag and vice-versa.

I would like to see a baby pokemon Prime, a magby or an elekid.

I don't know what stats but it would actually be cool to have this, no ?

I supposed Pichu Prime could be Spikey Eared Pichu or something. Togepi Prime would be pretty epic.

Togepi Prime 40 HP

#: Metronome - Flip three coins. If none are heads, this attack deals no damage. If one is heads, this attack does 20 damage. If two are heads, search your deck for a basic pokemon, put it into play and use the effect of one of its attacks. If three are heads, this attack does 5 damage times the number of pokemon in play, rounded up. If all four are heads, then choose an attack from your opponents benched or active pokemon, and Togepi performs that attack. Then flip another four coins. If none are heads, discard as many cards as you wish from your hand and then draw until you have seven cards in your hand. If one is heads, the opponent is now paralyzed. If two are heads, prevent all effects of attacks including damage done to Togepi Prime next turn. If three are heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed. If all four are heads, and the outcome of the last flip was four heads, draw one prize; Otherwise, search your deck for one card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

I like the idea of a baby prime.... maybe something like this?

Magby Prime 10 HP {R}

Pokebody: Flame embrace. Every 2 turns magby is in play, magby gains 10 HP, and magbys attacks do 10 more.

{R}{R}{R} Torch 10

RC: {C}
W: {W} X2
R

Jahikoi said:
Togepi Prime 40 HP

#: Metronome - Flip three coins. If none are heads, this attack deals no damage. If one is heads, this attack does 20 damage. If two are heads, search your deck for a basic pokemon, put it into play and use the effect of one of its attacks. If three are heads, this attack does 5 damage times the number of pokemon in play, rounded up. If all four are heads, then choose an attack from your opponents benched or active pokemon, and Togepi performs that attack. Then flip another four coins. If none are heads, discard as many cards as you wish from your hand and then draw until you have seven cards in your hand. If one is heads, the opponent is now paralyzed. If two are heads, prevent all effects of attacks including damage done to Togepi Prime next turn. If three are heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed. If all four are heads, and the outcome of the last flip was four heads, draw one prize; Otherwise, search your deck for one card and put it into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Too much stuff to deal with, very confusing!

Juliacoolo said:
I like the idea of a baby prime.... maybe something like this?

Magby Prime 10 HP {R}

Pokebody: Flame embrace. Every 2 turns magby is in play, magby gains 10 HP, and magbys attacks do 10 more.

{R}{R}{R} Torch 10

RC: {C}
W: {W} X2
R

I like this one, but it could get confusing as well. Plus, we know them stalling Pokémon will keep your opponent busy while Magby is "charging". Maybe once every 3 turns.

What about Gardevoir Prime? ;d

Gardevoir Prime - 130 HP - {P}
Poké Body: Psychic Guard : As long Gardevoir Prime is your active pokémon
Your opponent can't do anything at your pokémon with attacks,trainer cards,Poképowers and pokébodies.

{P} Psychic set-up: Search you deck for a Ralts,Kirlia and a card that evolves from Kirlia and play it onto your bench and put 2 Damage Counters on it,if that pokémon already get 2 Damage counters on it by Stadium cards,ignore that effect.
{P}{C}{C} Oldskool Lock: Your opponent can't use any poképowers during his next turn.
Weakness: Resistance: Retreat Cost:
{P} 2x - {C}

K first off, its not Oldskool, its Oldschool. It should be Old School. Also, that Gardevoir is really broken and stupid. Basically, if you star Ralts, you can rare candy Gardevoir and attach psychic, then set up an army. Thats really broken. Also, Old School lock is a dumb attack. Not all Gardevoirs have to be about power locking, most of them aren't even close, its just one of our legal ones are that good, so everyone assumes all Gardevoirs are all for power lock.

I would like to see a Dragonite prime, Flygon prime, Garchomp prime, and Salamance prime. I would also love to see Snorlax prime, and Metagross prime. Ninetails prime as well. If this whole prime thing is as long as the EX thing was(I doubt it, seeing as 5th generation is on the way), then we will see loads of primes.

That Togepi is really cool, I wish they make something like that.

The legendary Pokémon of Johto in PRIME forms and not LEGEND forms, thats what I want.

I would like to see a Porygon-Z prime. I think its primary theme should be based around tools

Porygon-Z (prime) - HP 110 - {C}

Poké Power: Computer Error
You can use this power once during your turn (before you attack) you may search your deck for a Supporter card and discard it, if you do you may use the effect of the supporter card you discarded. You can't use more than 1 Computer Error during your turn.

{C} Download :
you may search your deck or your Discard Pile for upto 2 tool cards and attach them to your pokemon.

{C}{C} System Crash 30+
This attack does 30 damage plus 10 more for each Tool card in play. you can't add more than 50 damage to this attack

Weakness: {F} x2
Resistance: -
Retreat Cost {C}

I tried to make the card pretty realistic so that it isn't too broken.

Back