Pokemon What pokemon dolls/TFG figures do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
What pokemon dolls do you have?

I have a pikachu and a bulbasaur doll and one of my friends has a charizard doll.:)

RE: What pokemon dolls do you have?

i have 2 pikachu doll , i charizard doll , 1 lugia doll and slowking doll .... i usually play wrestling with them ....just joking ,

My friend did that with his piikachu and charizard dolls and we had to sew up his charizard because it had a big hole in it's back.:)

whow that a horrible one .... but my are strong and big enough to let me smack or even a german suplex ...

Yeah he has the small ones so he does not do that anymore now.:)

i think i must take care of my dolldies before they forgotten me ... cause german suplex will cause short term lost memories ....my dolldies !!!!

LOL that is funny. Would you like me to add you to my buddy list?:)

Sure .... that very nice of you ... i`m glad that i been add to your buddy list ...

I have a torchic. I used to have a talking togepi but I lost it. I think it was chucked up in the attic so the batteries have probably melted and ruined it by now. I really really REALLY want a swablu pokedoll! It was given away at some event and is rare. I have never seen it and I want one so badly. I have already started working on a swablu pattern so I can make my own.

I wish I had a charizard doll and I came very close to winning one ay six flags by playing the dime toss gam and I was 1 milimeter away from getting it too.:)

I've got:
Plushies:
Flygon
Beanie (like Beanie Babies)
Eevee
Snorlax
Mini One's ( I think it was only in Australia)
Seadra (Which I call Kingdra)
Eevee
Pokemoncenter.com (from ShadowSong @ pokebeach.com)
Rukario
Other:
Eevee
Pikachu GB/A/DS bag
Pikachu Chain

Wow that is alot and I wish I had that many because I love the dolls and I would like to get more but I can't afford to get more.:)

I forgot to say:
I also have a talking Eevee...which a friend gave to me...coz she didn't want it any more.

Sweet. What does it say whrn it talks? Does it say it's name like they do in the show or does it say other stuff too?:)

I have a hasbro torchic plushie.

I do plan to try to get one of these however

plush_neweevee_sm.jpg

or

pokemonagplushmanafi_sm.jpg

I have way too many mew dolls o_O

anyhow, the Pokémon center (or Pokémon center like) dolls I have are:
Mew, manaphy, lucario, ho-oh, latias, mudkip, treecko, torchic and pikachu
Yes, I'm 15, yes I'm weird ...

Sometimes there are these wholesale lots on ebay for the plush. I am planning to get one sometime. I tend to just collect the cards. I also have some material and I am going to try and copy an easy pokemon first so I can practice before making better ones. I was considering making a really big one. But I want an official one too so if anybody ever comes across the swablu I mentioned PLEASE tell me!

Got a Torchic, Mudkip (Yay), Treecko, Pikachu and a Cow =}. K, that doesnt Belongs There. I got also: Raichu + Chain Thingey, Sveral Pika's, a Sandshrew/pokéball and somewhere a Blastoise. I do REALLY want a Queen. Or Jirachi, Mew (yay), Rentorer, and Roserade.

@C-M: i dont Get it. How can you get Dolls From PC if you Live in Belgium? Is it all From Worlds?

I don't have a whole lot compared to some people (quite a few are beanies)...

Mew, Lucario, Torchic x2 (one large one small), Mudkip, Munchlax, Pikachu (w/apple), Nidorina, Torkoal, Manaphy, Perap, 10th Ann Pikachu, Shadow Lugia x2, Lugia, Mime Jr. x 2, Sabelye, Mewtwo, Lotad, talking Pikachu, Giant Togepi and a few others...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back