BW/BW2 What Pokémon has made people ragequit most?

I never ragequit too, but sometimes make people to do so, because i can handle other tiers pokemon well, set up and then kill their biggest threads.

I've never been in any Wi-Fi battles yet, but I would probably ragequit at a reall, really powerful Hydrerion. Also, my friend has this one Swampert that almost made my tare my hair out. I also ragequit on my other friend's Camerupt.

Hah funny story guys I had my Hydreigon when random wifi battling and my to other pokes were a level 40 ditto and a level 1 japanese scyther i just got off of gts. I was new to random wifi battles so I though all my pokes would be level 50 so I could check iv's, but they didn't go to level 50. The guy sent out his scizor and thank god it didn't use bullet punch cause i managed to sweep his entire tem of OUs with just my hydreigon all except for his last poke a magnezone that I left with a measly low red hp( knew I should've taught focus blast to him). After that he ragequit. If only he knew what my other pokemon were he wouldn't have done that!
@catutie: Thats why bullet seed breloom is so handy!

I hate when people ragequit on me.

But, I did it on a Scope Lens/Super Luck Absol and another Pokemon.

BTW, I think you can check EVs at the Battle Subway.

Robot3300 said:
I've never been in any Wi-Fi battles yet, but I would probably ragequit at a reall, really powerful Hydrerion. Also, my friend has this one Swampert that almost made my tare my hair out. I also ragequit on my other friend's Camerupt.

as long as you take in a fighting poke with you hydriegon is no problem...but salamance and garchomp...yaaaaa...thats a different story

Out of my Pokemon, Reuniclus has made the most people RQ.

I don't RQ often, but anything that Leech Seeds my Chansey makes my blood boil.

Reniculus + Good User = I RQ

My Pokemon that makes people RQ the most is Thundurus, because I use Sub/Lefties and people cry when they can't revenge it.

Dittos with their Dream World ability. Can't remember what it's called, but it's freaking hard to counter.

Hint: Nearly all Dittos are Scarfed. Use that to your advantage. Also, if you see a Ditto on the opponent's team before battle (provided you aren't playing in DW Tier), don't boost stats recklessly until that Ditto is dead.

I wonder how many people will start Rage Quitting when I throw in my planned Rain Dish Pelipper.
If you think about it, it can't go wrong. Hurricane has max accuracy in the rain, and can also throw in some confusion-hax. That's sure to get some quitters. Pelipper can also use a STAB Rain-Boosted Hydro Pump, and if all is going pear shaped, you simply roost it off.

I expect many ragequitters. Many indeed.

I use a Zangoose with 0 Defensive IV's + EV's, a Focus Sash, Swords Dance, Quick Attack, Flail, and Shadow Claw.
Simply Swords Dance up while the enemy switches (or uses a status move) and then you get down to your Focus Sash. Flail has 200 Base power, (300 including STAB) and Quick Attack for the Pokemon that are faster. Lots and lots of ragequits.

Jirachi, without a shadow of a doubt. Hydriegon causes a lot of RQs although I do use a lure set

Back