XY What Pokémon Do You Want in Your Team for X / Y? Post Your Current Team / Ideas Here!

RE: Your X&Y Team?

Hmm.... This is hard to do. I will only decide once I get to know which Pokemon there really are! I am still puzzled about which starter Pokemon I should choose!

talonflame of course

Froakie/Chespin (depends on evo)

Noivern

helioptile

Malimar

X team

Early Team 100% set;

Fennekin [I dislike the other two]
Fletchling [Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee]
Scatterbug [Even though i dislike it, dat Vivillon]

Later Team [additions];

Litleo [Regional Shinx]
Helioptile [The New GEICO]
Noivern [I never seem to use birds for Fly-slaves anymore]
Clauncher [Dat blue]
Gogoat [Grass type]
Inkay [Goes from cute to BA]
Pangoro [It's nice... might end up being the Breloom of the team. I really hope fairy isn't good against dark types, but seeing the legend's types...]

Xerneas [Mononoke. Even though it actually looks nothing like the FS save for many anlters]

My team:
1.Chespin
2.Talonflame/litleo( depends on its evolution)
3.Clauncher( ill see if something better comes out)
4.Pangoro!
5.Helioptile( depends on evo)
6.A strong and god-like looking fairy type

My will be this in Y not counting Yveltal

Froakie
Goronda(Pancham's evolution)
Honedge
Noivern
Gogoat
Helioptile

All I know right now is that I am certain that I will use Pancham. I would also probably use Litleo (if I didn't pick Fennekin), Clauncher (if I didn't pick Froakie), and Helioptile.

So far, I'm thinking of this...

Chespin (starter)
Noivern
Vivillon (depends on what it can learn; hopefully Giga Drain or something)
Fletching and it's evolutions
Swirlix [(depends on its evolution(s)]
Honedge (depends if it evolves or not)
Yveltal

I'm debating whether or not I should get a Flabébé...it depends on its evolution(s) or stats or something.
I'll probably just get the ones that are good for both in-game enjoyment and competitive enjoyment.

My team:

Chespin/Froakie (The new corocoro artwork looked awesome!)
Noivern
Talonflame
Clauncher/Pangoro
???
???

Fennekin (The other 2 look ugly)
Talonflame (2 fire types are better then 1)
Helioptile
Pangoro (Pancham looks lame, but pangoro is the polar opposite)
Haxorus/Golurk/Dragonite/Yveltal/Mewtwo/Regirock/Regice/Registeel/Regigigas/Whatever cool guy is in the game not from gen 6
Vaporeon (to balance out Fennekin and Talonflame)

I have no Idea what my starter will be yet.
fletchling (unless I pick fennekin)
ralts (will become a gardivor and will definitely be female)
a water type, possibly clauncher or skrelp (unless I pick froakie)
possibly pancham's evolutionary line
axew/gastly, unless trapinch is avalible

All I know is that Swirlix is definitely on my team. That thing seriously gives me cravings whenever I look at it, and honestly I don't think its evolution(s) could be all that bad.

Other than that, I am waiting for a full Pokedex to decide, like I did in Gen 5. Most of my team in BW weren't shown until the games came out in Japan.

I can't wait for my team:
•Inkay
•Froakie
•Swirlix
•Flabèbè(I think this is how you spell it)
• awesome poison type from x and y
•Honedge

Based on the currently known Pokémon

Pokémon X -
Fennekin fully evolved
Clauncher fully evolved
Swirlix fully evolved
Honedge
Noivern
Litleo fully evolved

Pokémon Y -
Froakie fully evolved
Talonflame
Gogoat
Pangoro
Malamar
Spritzee fully evolved

Raptor9229 said:
Bogleech said:
I only play with my absolute favorites, which only make a vaguely usable in-game "fun" team, but that's all I play for anyway.

My top six pokemon in order are:

Garbodor
Gloom
Eelektross
Parasect
Weezing
Muk

So far, nothing revealed for sixth gen really appeals to me except Skrelp, which I like almost as much as Gloom, so whatever it evolves into would, sadly, bump Muk off my favorites team for the first time since the first gen.

I'm so sorry, Muk :(

I'm hoping this gen might have a fly or cockroach pokemon, which would also be a must-have for me...though it'd be hard to part with Parasect and Weezing.

Glad you have your favorites but that team might be leaving you open to a lot of weaknesses. With most of them being poison type all you really need are either ground type or psychic type attacks and a solid ground type pokemon could just go and use smack down on Elektross and then use earthquake.

Paras has a 4x weakness to both flying and fire, both of which seem to be faster than a Paras. Gloom also has a weakness to flying and fire, as well as ice just as Paras does too. I wouldn't say that it is the best team but it does seem to have less weaknesses than the one that had mostly starters.

Considering the only people he'll be fighting with this team are NPC's, I think he'll be fine...

Starter: froakie or chespin
talonflame or shiny charizard I got from breeding in b2
fairy type -might pick sylveon depends on stats and shiny sprite since I am keeping a shiny eevee from b2
Water pokemon for surf if I will choose chespin - can be xy pokemon or azumarill
the rest I will choose xy pokemons and if there will still be a place -pikachu

That is only if I will be able to bring pokemons from b2 right on the start of the gsme.. If not then I will come up with another team during playing instead before buying the game.

Umm
Froakie with surf
Litleo
Inkay
Noivern
Gogoat
Pangoro all final forms but inkay

For what I've seen so far, I'm going to buy Pokemon X, so here's my team.

Fennekin
Clauncher
Swirlix
Helioptile
and Honedge

This list will almost definitely change. Once I have more options, of course.

Obviously subject to change but if X&Y were to launch today with just the pokemon we know my team would be

Chespin
Gardevoir
Litleo
Honedge
Xerneas
Noivern

Obviously it's way too early to tell what my final team will be, but I definitely want to start with Fennekin unless it's evo's turn out to be really stupid (I might cry if it's final form ends up being bipedal). If Houndour will be available in the games, I'll definitely have a Houndoom on my team. I love Skrelps design, and if it evolvs into something equally cool, I'd use him as well. If Litleo turns out anything like Luxray, I'll definitely use him, though that brings my number of fire types to three. xD With it's unique typing, Malamar might be fun to use, but I don't see me keeping him on my final team. Same with Noivern - I like his design quite a bit, but as well as I like this gen so far, I have a feeling that there will be Pokemon I would rather use that will be revealed later on. TLDR; my team would be:

Fennekin
Houndoom
Litleo
Skrelp
Malamar
Noivern

If the game came out today, my team would be:

Froakie
Litleo
Malamar
Noivern (Need somebody to fly me around)
Pangoro
Swirlix/Orotto/HM slave if I need one.

This is one of the toughest games for me to decide who I want on my team right off the bat. I love all of the pokemon with their unique and original designs. I cannot wait to see what other cool and interesting pokemon get revealed in the coming days.

Back