What PD5 X's will be in Tins?

My point was, they dug up art for the 3 Starter's X's. Darkrai was also dug up or created solely for the reason that they could be released in tins, Japan will find a way to get Darkrai out so that puts them in the same boat.

From what I've observed, Pokémon Nintendo of America wants to promote will be the ones to make it into the tins. Often, they're based on Pokémon to be main characters in the show (as with Turtwig, Chimchar, and Piplup through Torterra, Infernape, and Empoleon) or featured in the movies (as with Lucario for Lucario and the Mystery of Mew and Darkrai, Dialga, and Palkia for The Rise of Darkrai).

I wanted to see a Cresselia tin, as I've had my eyes on Cresselia Lv. X for a while.

But anyway, if there are any Pokémon to be promoted in the near future where there are Level X's in Majestic Dawn, there will be tins for them, I'd predict. The problem is...I don't see any Level X cards in that set that have any importance in upcoming movies or the show. The next movie features Regigigas, and the one after that feature Giratina and Shaymin; none of them have Level X cards I know of. It may be that there will be no tins for this set, as was for Secret Wonders. That's what I predict.

Yeah, but I still think Garchomp, Leafeon, and Glaceon will be in tins. Eeveelutions are terrifyingly popular, think about it, how many people would love a Glaceon or Leafeon tin?

Ugh, I said before, nothing to do with popularity... if a Lv.X has any alternate art (from a starter deck or visual book in Japan) then we'll get it in a tin, that's exactly how we've got all our Lv.X tins so far, so why would it change? The only exception was Darkrai which was released to promote the film along with the Palkia and Dialga.

Ugh, we won't know until dp5 comes out. JUST WAIT. We may not even be getting tins, but if we do, they have such a low chance of being dp5. I MEAN LOW. We will most probably Garchomp and Porygon-Z. But we may not know until dp5 comes out. So wait.
Ophie said:
The next movie features Regigigas, and the one after that feature Giratina and Shaymin; none of them have Level X cards I know of. It may be that there will be no tins for this set, as was for Secret Wonders. That's what I predict.
Actually, next movie features Regigigas, shaymin, and giratina. Just thought you should know ;D

Ok, so everyone, we are going to chant Magnezone! until it is released in a tin. Ready? Begin! Magnezone, Magnezone, Magnezone! And Blazing Master, you avatar is the best I've ever seen rofl

TCC Co-Founder said:
Ok, so everyone, we are going to chant Magnezone! until it is released in a tin. Ready? Begin! Magnezone, Magnezone, Magnezone! And Blazing Master, you avatar is the best I've ever seen rofl
Ok, don't chant on the forum though...

Back