What PD5 X's will be in Tins?

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized
Sorry for the double thread, I try to avoid that. Anywho, if any, what Lv. X's will be in DP5's tins? Magnezone..Magezone..Magezone..maybe, just maybe if I chant hard enough, Magezone will come :cool:

Well, I want to know this ASAP so that I can:
a. Trade big for the new Lv. X's or
b. just wait a month and buy a promo for $15

Well TCC, you might want to wait first. Cuz, aside from Garchomp and PoryZ, WE DONT KNOW WHATS IN THE SET ANYWAY. Altho they'll prolly be Leafeon and Glaceon for the X's. And with a stroke of luck Mewtwo. But we cannot predict if they'll be tinned or not.

gallade01 said:
no its a real website poketins.com

"Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.poketins.com."

It's not a real site. =/.

There's no way they are going to be able to fit all the Lvl. X's in, unless they release some in tins, or a filler set or two. We know we are getting Garchomp Lvl. X and Porygon-Z Lvl. X in MD. Whether or not we get Glaceon Lvl. X and Leafeon Lvl. X, we will have to wait and see.

gallade01 said:
no its a real website poketins.com

You wish buddy

YouWish.jpg

Doesn't work for me either.

Only the populer pokemon are released in tins. Lucario, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Dialga, Palkia, and Darkrai are very popular pokemon. If the card itself is good or not doesn't matter. Magnezone isn't a very populer pokemon. The seven pokemon listed up there are extremely populer, so that is why they are in tins.
Mewtwo is populer, so my guess is that it will be in a tin. Eevee was a populer one, so perhaps we will luck out and get thouse two in Tins as well.

Same goes when they make promos, shining or star pokemon. Only favourite pokemon get their way in. But I don't think the eeveelutions will. Though I hope so.

-__- it's nothing to do with weather a pokemon is popular or not, pokemon for tins are chosen by if they have 2 different versions in Japan, one from the set and one in a deck. Eg... Great encounters Palkia is from the Japanese DP 3 (or was it 2? :S) set and the one we got in a tin is from their theme deck. I have a feeling there is 2 versions of both Garchomp Lv.X and Porgon z Lv.X, one from sets and one from the Japanese "visual books" so we might get them in tins. The only exception to this rule is Darkrai Lv.X who got a tin promo because Palkia and Dialga did and they made it to help promote the new film.
SO, NEXT TINS = GARCHOMP + PORGON Z (most probably)

Yeah, I agree with Vile. We still have yet to get the other Grachomp and Pory, and Garchomp is failry popular. And I love Pory :D

Vile said:
-__- it's nothing to do with weather a pokemon is popular or not, pokemon for tins are chosen by if they have 2 different versions in Japan, one from the set and one in a deck. Eg... Great encounters Palkia is from the Japanese DP 3 (or was it 2? :S) set and the one we got in a tin is from their theme deck. I have a feeling there is 2 versions of both Garchomp Lv.X and Porgon z Lv.X, one from sets and one from the Japanese "visual books" so we might get them in tins. The only exception to this rule is Darkrai Lv.X who got a tin promo because Palkia and Dialga did and they made it to help promote the new film.

Empoleon, Infernape and Torterra say hi

I'm betting on the 2 Eeveelutions, but if we have to have 3 tins as before, I will bet on Garchomp, since those thins will sell like hot cakes. Heck, I might buy 2!

Majestic dawn tins will most probably include Garchomp Lv.X and Porygon-Z Lv.X.

We might see Heatran Lv.X in a further set's tin.

Po-Po-Pocchama said:
Vile said:

Empoleon, Infernape and Torterra say hi

Um, does that mean you agree or disagree? :S The 3 starters had alternate art for the Japanese starter decks and promo blister packs, so we got them in tins... hopefully (and most likely) like we'll get Garchomps and Porygon Zs Lv.X alternate art in tins.

Back