Pokemon What new Pokémon would you want for Gen 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farfetch'd's evolution needs to stay Normal/Flying. He also needs the following changes to his base stats:

HP: +15
Attack: +65
Defense: +10
Special Attack: +2
Special Defense: +11
Speed: +71 (up yours, Crobat)

The evolution will also have Scrappy instead of Keen Eye, and will learn Baton Pass by level up so we don't have to go through stupid XD to get it.

All in favor say aye, followed by a meaningful post!

Farfetch'd has been begging for an evolution since Red and Blue, so he's high on the priority list. Qwilfish I can easily imagine; it'd be shaped like a sea mine! :D

Know who really deserves an evo though? Banette. It's like gamefreak purposefully nerfed him in generation 4. Not only did his ghost counter parts recieve evolutions themselves (Dusclops, Misdreavus), but he also lost physical shadowball and hiddenpower. It's not as if it's a hard evolution to design either, I can easily see it as being a puppet-master or something.

oh i wud liek garchmop evo 2

Jynx evo. =]
Like Banette, they left Jynx behind when they handed out evolutions in Generation 4.
It should have been up there with Electivire and Magmortar, but hopefully a Jynx evo is on it's way soon. =P
I just hope they don't make it too ugly. ._.

Pimpwalkin said:
Farfetch'd's evolution needs to stay Normal/Flying. He also needs the following changes to his base stats:

HP: +15
Attack: +65
Defense: +10
Special Attack: +2
Special Defense: +11
Speed: +71 (up yours, Crobat)

The evolution will also have Scrappy instead of Keen Eye, and will learn Baton Pass by level up so we don't have to go through stupid XD to get it.

All in favor say aye, followed by a meaningful post!
AYYEEEE!!!

Farfetch'd is too popular and demands an evolution with its popularity. Baton Pass is quite a must with it's speed.

scampy said:
Farfetch'd has been begging for an evolution since Red and Blue, so he's high on the priority list. Qwilfish I can easily imagine; it'd be shaped like a sea mine! :D

Know who really deserves an evo though? Banette. It's like gamefreak purposefully nerfed him in generation 4. Not only did his ghost counter parts recieve evolutions themselves (Dusclops, Misdreavus), but he also lost physical shadowball and hiddenpower. It's not as if it's a hard evolution to design either, I can easily see it as being a puppet-master or something.

oh I wud liek garchmop evo 2

Farfetch'd has been tragically forgotten. :p
It would obviously be larger, stronger, but it's actual body form should be somewhat unique and different than Farfetch'd. It also should learn new moves.

But what I keep repeating is there has to be an evolution of Dunsparce. It is basically left in the dust. It could evolve into something like Drapion.... That would be an idea. :)

luckyluigi7 said:
But what I keep repeating is there has to be an evolution of Dunsparce. It is basically left in the dust. It could evolve into something like Drapion.... That would be an idea. :)

I created a Dunsparce evo once. =P
I made it into a land dragon thing, basically because it was a land snake before, and I thought it would be cool if it evolved into a dragon. =P
I may post it sometime. =]
It kind of looks like Dragonair..

the one that needs an alternative evolution may be combee,it would be call vespiking.

I would like to have a ghost type eevee...
this is my first time here...
this is my creation...
i hope you like it...{M}

327405791_1558257.gif

Hmmm....anyone else here think Absol needs an evolution with a bit more speed? Maybe we could have a defensive Absol as well! :p

I made a Steel Eeveelution called Teeveeon.
Its head is a TV, it's body is a Wii with WiiMotes for legs,
and it's tail is a Nunchuk.

luckyluigi7 said:
However, there are a lot of
Eevee evos already. It may be getting a little old. :)
It's old if they can't think of an original name. Leafeon? Come on.
If they can create an excellent artistic design for the next eevees, then I'm not complaining.

Poke_Gal said:
Perhaps a pre- evolution to Kangastan (why does it have a baby in its pouch?)

Agreed, and the Kangaskan hatches out of an egg with the baby in the pouch, that is a little odd if you think about it.

But best be Lapras, I would love a evolution of it.

Maybe Stoneon a stone eevelution
45 iron tail
55 earthquake
65 rock slide
75 sandstorm'
85 stone edge
95 fissure
99 shadow ball
he has in stats everything 300.

shaymin of the heart said:
Poke_Gal said:
Perhaps a pre- evolution to Kangastan (why does it have a baby in its pouch?)

Agreed, and the Kangaskan hatches out of an egg with the baby in the pouch, that is a little odd if you think about it.

But best be Lapras, I would love a evolution of it.

That is a bit odd, lol. :p

A baby evolution for Lapras would be cool. The shell on it's back would curl around it's body like an egg, and it's head could be a simple oval instead of Lapras's horn and ears.

- Bubble
- Defense Curl
10 Charm
14 Bubble Beam
17 Ice Shard
20 Aqua Tail
25 Ice Beam
32 Aurora Beam
39 Water Spout
42 Blizzard
45 Hydro Pump
50 Perish Song

It could have a somewhat different moveset than Lapras to make things more interesting even though such a thing isn't common. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back