BW/BW2 What new attacks do you want?

runeon12

ExPlOsIoN
I didn't see a thread for this, but if there is one, then lock this. This thread is for new attacks that you would like to see in Black and White, the Pokemon that can use them, the type of the attack, and the Power and Accuracy of the attack, as the title of the thread states.

Attacks I would like to see:
Feast - Restores 3/4 of full HP, but recharges next turn. Power=--, Acc=--. Type-Normal. (Snorlax, Munchlax)
Chance Hit - Does massive damage, but if it misses, does equal amount of damage to user. Power=150, Acc=50. Type-Rock. (Registeel, Regirock, Regice, Geodude, Graveller, Golem, Onix, Steelix)
Heavy Bash - Attacks last. Power=120, Acc=85. Type-Fighting. (Makuhita, Hariyama, Machop, Machoke, Machamp, Mankey, Primeape, Metagross, Gabite, Garchomp, Dusclops, Dusknoir, Haunter, Gengar, Golem, Torterra)

My friend came up with this attack...
Pheonix Blade
Type: Fire
Power: Single Pokemon Strike, but for 3 turns consecutively. Have to rest half a turn after. Base Power: 95
Category: Physical
Accuracy: 75
Description: A flaming blade forms into the hands of the user while a mystical aura surrounds the blade increasing power. However a pokemon goes into complete rampage for three turns striking any moving target.

Aura Beam: It is like Aura sphere but more powerful and it could possibly paralyze or K.O the victim. It's a fighting type move as well.

I wanna see a cool signature move from Reshiram being "White Fire" being a fire type, Power 120, 5/5 PP and "Black Thunder" for Zekrom being an electric type, Power 120, 5/5 PP

StellaTheSneasel said:
I wanna see a cool signature move from Reshiram being "White Fire" being a fire type, Power 120, 5/5 PP and "Black Thunder" for Zekrom being an electric type, Power 120, 5/5 PP

I was thinking something very similar to that. I was thinking "Cold Burn" for Reshiram, same Power, but its effect could freeze the opponent, though it is a fire attack. I was thinking "Sinister Shock" for Zekrom with the same Power, but it could poison the opponent, though it is an electric attack.

Starbeam - The pokémon collect's energy from the stars, and then fire it in a powerful beam
Type: Fire
Power: 100
Accuracy: 85
PP: 5
Category: Special
It has 20% chance of lowering the opponent's accuracy one stage

Rainbow beam - A strong beam with all sorts of power in it to strike the foe
Type: Normal
Power: 90
Accuracy: 80
PP: 10
Category: Special
It has a 40% chance of lowering the foe's special defense one stage.

Playerking95 said:
Aura Beam: It is like Aura sphere but more powerful and it could possibly paralyze or K.O the victim. It's a fighting type move as well.

That is a cool idea, but it sounds too much like Aurora Beam, so if they had something like that they would name it something else.

I also made another two up:

Frozen Spirit (Froslass's Signature Move)
PP: 15
Power: 80
Acc: 95
Added Effect: May cause the foe to flinch.

Wildfire
Power: 120
Acc: 100
Added Effect: Causes user to be Confused in 2 turns.

Wouldn't it be cool if we got dual type attacks? We could have:

Ocean Blaze- The user ignites fire on the ocean surface to strike the foe with both Water and Fire
Type-Water/Fire
Power-120
Acc.-75
PP-10
Category-Special
Range-All
It has a 20% chance of burn and a 20% chance of confusion.

LightTsunami- The user summons up a Tsunami infused with electricity to attack the foe with both Electricity and Water
Type-Water/Electric
Power-130
Acc.-100
PP-5
Category-Special
Range-All
It has a 40% chance of Paralyzing the target.

Here are some others that aren't dual type:

AngelicFlame- A special move for Reshiram. Fire comes down from heaven itself to attack the foe.
Type-Fire
Power-100
Acc.- 95
PP-5
Category-Special
Range-One foe
It has a 75% chance of burning the target.

DevilThunder- A special move for Zekrom. Thunder bolts come out to the earth itself to attack the foe.
Type-Electric
Power-100
Acc.-95
PP-5
Category-Special
Range-One foe
It has a 75% chance of Paralyzing the target.

Light Charge- The user supercharges itself with lightning to charge the foe with blinding speed and ram it at full power
Type-Electric
Power-150
Acc.-95
PP-5
Category-Physical
Range-One Foe
This attack always goes first. It has a 50% chance of Paralyzing the target. During your next turn, the Pokemon that used this attack must rest.

I edited it so that the names are twelve characters.

Shatter - User breaks their own shield to inflict damage on foe.
Type - ???
Power - Varies (see below)
Acc. - 100
PP - 15
Category - Varies (see below)
Range - One Foe

Details: The pokemon breaks their own Light Screen/Barrier to damage their foe. Depending on how "strong" the shield is at the time of Shatter gives base power; which shield is broken also determines if damage is Special or Physical (respectively). Only works for the most recent shield put up (for double screens). Shield's effect obviously end when Shatter takes place. If there is no Screen/Barrier, move fails.

Turns left for Shield = Power
1 = 20
2 = 40
3 = 60
4 = 80
5 = 100 <- (Light Clay in place for here on)
6 = 120
7 = 140
8 = 160 <- (For if used in Double battles)

Forgotten-makes the enemy pokemon forget there most power full move
Type - ???
Power - 0
Acc. - 100
PP - 5
Category - ???
Range - all foe's

Lightning Blade - User use its Blade or etc to create a Lightning Sword attack. This attack may cause Paralyze to foe.
Type : Electric.
Power : 90.
Acc : 100.
PP : 10.
Category : Physical Attack.
Range : One foe.

Water Blade - User use its Blade or etc to create a Water blade and slash its foe.
Type : Water.
Power : 90.
Acc : 100.
PP : 10.
Category : Physical attack.
Range : One Foe.

okay..since i'm a grass fanatic..i came up with two new grass type moves :D..and one other, non-grass type moves!

new grass moves....

Name: Leaf Tackle
Power: 50
ACC: 70
Description~ This move, is a grass type move that is used when the grass-type pokemon gains enough energy to form leafs around it, then they use tackle. (move like Volt Tackle)

Title: Weed Ball
PP: 20
Power: 60
ACC: 80
Description: The pokemon forms a ball of mystical leaf substances that can be supereffective against the opponent. (like energy ball in a sense.)

other move..
Title- Generator
Type- Electric
PP- 10
Description- The pokemon sends power circuits from it's body to the opponent, making it full force. (i want it to be one of Zekroms main attacks.)

* for this one i didn't have time to put the Power and Accuracy..

paddy185 said:
That is a cool idea, but it sounds too much like Aurora Beam, so if they had something like that they would name it something else.

I also made another two up:

Frozen Spirit (Froslass's Signature Move)
Power: 80
Acc: 95
Added Effect: May cause the foe to flinch.

Wildfire
Acc: 100
Added Effect: Causes user to be Confused in 2 turns.

Okay? What about Aura Strike?

I'm all for fakes but please, you guys, keep it realistic. Twelve characters max (including spaces) for attack names. There's a reason they don't space DynamicPunch...

Prometheus:
Fire Type (Special) Power: 100 Accuracy: 90 PP: 5
Effects: 25% chance of inflicting the opponent with a burn, and another 20% chance of making the opponent flinch the next turn.

Reshiram's signature move. Its tail looks exactly like that Promethean Flame.

Overload
Thunder Type (Special) Power: 120 Accuracy: 80 PP: 5
Effects: User charges attack on 1st turn and unleashes it on the second. 40% chance of a critical hit.

Zekrom's signature move. Physics lol.

Showdown
Fighting Type (Physical) Power: - Accuracy: 30 PP: 5
One-hit KO move. The higher the user's level is compared to the opponent, the higher the accuracy.

Jet Stream
Flying Type (Special) Power: 90 Accuracy: 100 PP: 10
10% chance of causing a critcal hit.

Crash Wave
Water Type (Special) Power 120 Accuracy 100 PP: 10
The water type counterpart to the elemental Double-edges. (Volt Tackle, Brave Bird, Wood Hammer, Flare Blitz)

@Darkrai_Shadowforce: Yea I sorta realised now. Editted now. =P
Well if the character limit for the attack names were longer... Promethean Flame and Quantum Overload.

Jet Fire:

Fire
Type:Special
Power: 100
Accuracy:100
Effect: Priority speed is +1 when Turbo Blaze is in effect.

-Reshiram's Signature move.

100,000Volts

Electric
Type: Special
Accuracy: 100
Effect: Hits Ground types for neutral damage when Terra Voltage is in effect.

-Zekrom's Signature move

Dragon Wave

Dragon
type: Special
Power: 95
Effect: 10% chance of lowering foe's physical or special attack by one stage.

-Hits all opponents like surf, except your partner.

@dividePower

Prometheus' attack stats makes Ho-oh's sacred fire a joke... that's too much?

Recharge

Electricity is used to restore power.

Type: Electric
Power: -
Effect: The user's HP is restored by 50%.

Breathless

The pokemon flaps wings furiously to stop opponent in its tracks.

Type: Flying
Power: -
Accuracy: 70
Effect: Opponent always flinches.

How about...

Illness

It can infect the user, but there is a 40% chance of infecting and fainting the opponent.

Burst Stream/ Light Shot
Normal Type Priority special move with 40 or 50 base power. Don't care what learns it, as long a Porygon-Z gets it.

Back