What makes a pokemon wrong for random match up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spindry

Lover of odd pokemon
I just got done EV training for the first time last night, and thought I'd take my pokemon to the random match up and play some people online to see how I fair, but any time any of them are in my team, it tells me, "There was a problem with your pokemon, and they could not participate."
Does anyone have a list as to why pokemon can't participate in random match up? The game lets me use them on the gear stations so far, so I figured it'd be fine in RM.

Well it depends if they are hacked or not cuz i had hacked pokemon that wouldnt work on random matches but worked in the gear station that is the only possible thing i could think of

btw do you know any good move sets for lucario or valcarona

^lol at the second part
Are you using legendaries or something? Idk much about Wi-fi play, but Pokemon games seem not to like legendaries.

I figured it out. There's a breloom I got on the GTS and it has Technician as it's ability, which is it's dream world ability, but apparently there's no way to get it yet, so it doesn't allow him in. The rest are fine.
Thanks anyway though.

well no pokemon is wrong for RANDOM MATCH UP but their is a downfall to it as well SINGLE MATCHES 3 pokes each and you each have 6 on a team over predicting can haunt you when choosing witch 3 to use. Same concept with Double,Triple,Rotation and Launcher.

The question was already answered. Also, he asked why a certain Pokemon couldn't be used in the Random Match Up; not about the actual battling. He meant wrong as in you can't use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back