What is your Metagame?

I honestly have no clue, considiring the nearest league for me is 100 miles away. It could eb anything.

But, I'm working on playing DWD.

Naki Feralkin said:
those comments are really need'ed to show TMA is the real deal

Team or no team, you make yourself look like a jerk by saying things like that.

i enjoy being a jerk (lol) im just sick of people bashing on my team (and need to make sure people know that i dont suck im just having a off year in pokemon TCG)

TMA isn't the real deal you guys have never been that great and you bash people around so I'm not saying you sound like a jerk I'm saying you are being one now.

Spirit Of Mew said:
TMA isn't the real deal you guys have never been that great and you bash people around so I'm not saying you sound like a jerk I'm saying you are being one now.

so all the sudden you guys think your so great all beacue you guys are having a good season (not talking about 330 in this rant i think you guys are pretty good IMO) i cant wait till next year and all of you (maby TMA) suck becaues you all age up and your screwed becaue you guys wont know how to play in 15+(XD)have only won in spot where TMA members dont travle to

so have a nice day pokegaze members :)p to u )

The metagame was Blisscario but at my last tournament I saw quite alot of Gaga (Gallade+Gardevoir).

PK88- Stop fighting I'm getting sick of online battles.

Camden- You added to what PK88 said, so thats what he said was wrong.

SOM- Last time I checked you havent had to play any one from TMA except maybe Kyle, so you cant gauge our strength. I also know that broom is probably the worst deck I've ever seen. Good luck with that. Also I thought PokeGaze isnt a team so what buisness do you have here?

K im done, now we can all shut up about team stuff and post... oh I dont know... what our metagames are? thats a good idea!

I have as much business here as any of you. I have studied your play carefully. Kyle is an awsome player and is not a jerk like all of you so why his is on your team I don't know.

Pikakid88 - Wait till masters because I have people who are more than willing to help me. I could care less about winning this is so rediculous. Also I have studied the massters by whatching my mom play and how everyone plays.

I am amazed at how nasty people have become over pokemon it's a game.

Also broom is only a bad deck in the eyes of those who don't understand it.

Thank you.

i have the real list and read wht you have to say about it and it still looks like crap
Spirit Of Mew said:
I have as much business here as any of you. I have studied your play carefully. Kyle is an awsome player and is not a jerk like all of you so why his is on your team I don't know. ( i know why becaue kyle is me and connors friends and he would gladly help a team of ours with his skill)

Pikakid88 - Wait till masters because I have people who are more than willing to help me. I could care less about winning this is so rediculous. Also I have studied the massters by whatching my mom play and how everyone plays.

I am amazed at how nasty people have become over pokemon it's a game.

Also broom is only a bad deck in the eyes of those who don't understand it.

Thank you.

at to you i have some of the best players in the state that i can get help from so im all ready set for nest year ( XD to u :p

So your assuming all TMA players are jerks? Thats a big stereotype. I would do some reseach and figure out who exactly your calling a jerk before you open your mouth. Your just as bad as anyone else involved in this, so its not like your above us.

On the "Its just a game" I actually agree with you to this point. Im done trying to stop you PK88, but dont say what you do is in the name of the TMA, it makes us look bad.

This is my last post here. Im really tired of traitors, spamming, and defectors.

i cant wait till we meet in real life ( your not going to like me )this is all i have to say

p.s. Mr Kirby is one of the leaders so he a jerk now to ???

Apparently not because he has been acting like a mature person. Unlike me and you. Yeah wait till you meet me in real life. You will hate me if you make any smart remarks.

Spirit Of Mew said:
Apparently not because he has been acting like a mature person. Unlike me and you. Yeah wait till you meet me in real life. You will hate me if you make any smart remarks. ( im really good at it) lol

lets just stop fighting and lets are skills do the talking at states ok

go TMA

Back