What is the most saught after pokemon card series?

mute2

Aspiring Trainer
I know the japanese vs series is quite rare, what are some other hard to find card series's? Besides the base 1st edition.

Japanese vending series possibly. And if I remember correctly the Japanese Web series had a pretty limited run.

japanese web was somewhat hard the Masaki promos with the vending series cards are rare.VS series is hard as well but glad i have my set and i think also the red vs green starter deck is somewhat rare

LegendsLugia251 said:
japanese web was somewhat hard the Masaki promos with the vending series cards are rare.VS series is hard as well but glad i have my set and i think also the red vs green starter deck is somewhat rare

Have any doubles of any of the holos from the vs series? If so I'm super interested and I would probably pay you some cash or do a trade that is if you want to. shoot me a pm if you would.

I'm not sure if it's the same vending series you're talking about buy a friend of mine at league has about 25 sheets of unpeeled japanese cards on a vending sheet. There's only 3 or 4 cards on the sheet. Is this the same thing you're referring to?

Is the japanese VS set rare? I have a ton of cards from it and when I brought them to a prerelease no one carried.

Vulpix Yolk said:
Is the japanese VS set rare? I have a ton of cards from it and when I brought them to a prerelease no one carried.

Japanese VS set WERE SP pokemon from like 2000 basically. Not to mention they were never released in america because WotC thought they were to broken. So yes. They are VERY rare.

Seth1789110 said:
Japanese VS set WERE SP pokemon from like 2000 basically. Not to mention they were never released in america because WotC thought they were to broken. So yes. They are VERY rare.

Rare, but not that valuable. I bought the VS raichus I needed for a coulple of bucks a piece.

crm103top08 said:
I'm not sure if it's the same vending series you're talking about buy a friend of mine at league has about 25 sheets of unpeeled japanese cards on a vending sheet. There's only 3 or 4 cards on the sheet. Is this the same thing you're referring to?

there are 3 cards on the sheet and some damage counters on them.they are very rare to come by since they were only avaliable on vending machines and the sets were hard to get due to the fact you can have doubles or triples on some.

VS series are rare but its more of a collectors thing to be interested in them.the commons dont go for alot but its the holos and a few of the cards many are into like the Rocket's Entei Raikou Suicune and the most expensive one out of all the cards the Lance Charizard.

depends on what series 1 2 or 3.an unpeeled sheet is about worth 4 dollars or more.but you can never tell what you will get in the sheets so its always random.

Back