What is the best Card Binder Sleeves?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SplitHeavens

Aspiring Trainer
What is the best 9-sleeve card holders for binders?

I bought Card Guard, 30 for $5.00 and I'm not liking them too much. Those were the only ones I found when I was at target. They are a bit thick and wrinkly and they don't seem very clear compared to others.
Their structure is also uneven and have weird flaps on the side.

I remember buying the Ultra Pro ones before for other cards. Can those fit card sleeves as well(to basically double sleeve it)?
And how are they?
Can cards slip out?
Etc..

I use Ultra Pro one's.
Only single sleeving will work for them (but double sleeving will work for YGO size cards).

Light Venusaur said:
I use Ultra Pro one's.
Only single sleeving will work for them (but double sleeving will work for YGO size cards).
Oh, I just meant single sleeving. Sorry for the confusion.

A card that's on a sleeve and putting it on the binder. Will that work?

the best card binder are monster binders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Qryl5k0-IQ

it just doesnt fit yugioh, it fits MTG, Pokémon, and yugioh, naruto. anything really. lol.

http://yugiohetc.com/monster-binders.htm

there is NOTHING better than a monster binder, for cards. thats a fact.

PoptartG4791 said:
Monster Binders are a waste of $40.

lol as if. last longer than any other one ive dealt with. ive had mine for a few years now and no rips or tears, all cards have maintained structure and everything.

if you have the money, buy it. if not, then feel free to be like poptart and say its a waste without ever having owned one.

Maybe your other binders don't last because you can't take care of your property?

:D

lol. im a yugioh player. i have at least $5k worth of cards in my monster binder. i believe i take care of my stuff quite well.

other binders are nowhere near the same quality as monster binders. you'd be a fool to think otherwise.

The fact that any number of YuGiOh cards could be worth $5k is ridiculous. The game is for morons. Anyway, a similar binder can last as long as a monster binder if you take care of it. Don't throw it at children, don't let your dog poop on it, don't run over it with a school bus, etc.

PoptartG4791 said:
The fact that any number of YuGiOh cards could be worth $5k is ridiculous. The game is for morons. Anyway, a similar binder can last as long as a monster binder if you take care of it. Don't throw it at children, don't let your dog poop on it, don't run over it with a school bus, etc.

pokemon is for morons.

the fact that cards are worth that much shows its popularity.

^ How can you say pokemon is for morons? I assumed you joined this site because you LIKED pokemon.... :p

Anyway, the normal official pokemon binder seems fine, Ive had the arceus one since release and it is still in top nick.

I have seen one of those monster binders and they are awesome, however I dont want to spend $40 on a binder, Id prefer $10. But if you have the money, go for it. they are really nice and worth the investment

lol, of course i like pokemon. ive been playing it since it was first released in japan. thats no lie. my father was stationed in fukuoka during the time. and i came across both pokemon, and 2 yrs later yugioh :)

was just relaying his statement back at him

monster binders are great :D

i have my blue one, and the white ygoetc exclusive for my ygo.

I was actually just inquiring about specific sheets instead of actual binders.
I like to put my own image on the front and control the amount of cards they can contain. As well as the easy to switch binders factor.

r3skyline said:
lol, of course i like pokemon. ive been playing it since it was first released in japan. thats no lie. my father was stationed in fukuoka during the time. and i came across both pokemon, and 2 yrs later yugioh :)

was just relaying his statement back at him

monster binders are great :D

i have my blue one, and the white ygoetc exclusive for my ygo.

Monster Binders really ARE the best. I was a former YGO player. I'm pretty sure I know you on Pojo lol. I'm Nugget17.

I also use these kind of binders:
DSC00480.jpg

DSC00496.jpg

I keep my Ex's, Star's, Lv.X's, Shining's, Jp Neo promo's, Pre-release cards in them also
You can also see my Eeveelutions collection in the b'ground of the 2nd photo....as u can see I use the UP 9-pocket sleeves.

SplitHeavens said:
Is there a difference between Ultra Pro Platinum and non-Platinum?

according to Ultra Pro catalog it is the heaviest guage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back