What Is Better

Godzillamaster

Aspiring Trainer
What is better? The Shadow Blaze deck with Typhlosion from the Dragon Frontiers series or the Terra Firma deck with Torterra from the diamond and pearl series?

My cousin has both of them and doesn't know wich one to custimize for the Battle Road tourny. I know a lot of you out there have way better advice then I do.

This deck is only for posting complete decks. Therefore, it belongs in TCG Discussion. Now moving...

Brettman92 said:
So should he use his Typhlosion deck? Its Delta Species psychic and fire.

Its Psychic not Fire because it is Delta Species.
Anyway, I suggest you to buy DP decks instead of EX Series decks because DP decks have better cards(pokemon & trainers) compare to the EX Series decks...

between the 2 I would have to say the shadow blaze, but you will have better luck getting an Infernape or Empoleon deck

Use the shadow blaze deck but if he can buy another deck have him buy the DP infernape deck. It is a good starter deck.

The trainers are better in the Dragon Frontiers one. The torterra deck is decent, but fire is seen a lot. If he can pick up a few booster packs, that will help with customizing.

You want a starter deck? Blend Armor Fortress with Royal Frost like I keep telling you or just go with Green Cyclone from CG

Just don't use starter decks. If you really want to use one buy 3 or 4 Empoleon decks and fuse them together.

Back