What instruments do you play?

I play the NI massive

1272481398_native-instruments-massive-vsti-rtas-1.1.5-update.jpg

stick with your piano lessons, kids, or you'll end up like me, sitting in the car with your girlfriend remarking how spot on the sub bass frequency used in a certain track is.

Bagpipes
Banjo
Bass drum
Bassoon
Bell
Bongo
Castanets
Cello
Clarinet
Clavichord
Conga drum
Contrabassoon
Cornet
Cymbals
Double bass
Dulcian
Dynamophone
Flute
Flutophone
Glockenspiel
Gongs
Guitar
Harmonica
Harp
Harpsichord
Lute
Mandolin
Maracas
Metallophone
Musical box
Oboe
Ondes-Martenot
Piano
Recorder
Saxophone
Shawm
Snare drum
Steel drum
Tambourine
Theremin
Triangle
Trombone
Trumpet
Tuba
Ukulele
Viola
Violin
Xylophone
Zither

^WOW lots, or is this just a list of instruments?
I play Violin, Viola, Cello, and a tiny bit of Bass, (the huge one in orchestra), I also play a tiny bit of drums, piano, guitar(both kinds), and when I get bored I play the guitar on the Wii called guitar hero (for extreme cases of bordem)

I'm mainly a piano/keyboard player (which helps a lot with digital music), but I also play the clarinet and a few types of saxophones, as well as most types of percussion that don't use sticks (auxiliary stuff like bongos mostly). I can play a tiny bit of acoustic guitar, I know which strings make what chords and stuff, I just haven't pursued it regularly enough to get completely comfortable with it yet. I'm guessing electric and bass are completely different animals though.

I play guitar, mandolin, piano, drums, bass, violin, banjo, viola, cello, mandola, and other variations. I wanna go into a music major. :)

HypnoticLuxray said:
Oh great, I was going to make a thread like this soon.

I only play one instrument, however it's very unique. (Well at least no at my school plays it, and no one posted it yet.) I play the hobo. You line a bunch of homeless bums up against a wall and smack their heads to make music. oboe. I've gone to District Band for two years in a row now, so I know think I'm pretty good.

Who is this newb and why isn't he dead.

Well, I've been an oboist for a while now, so that's awesome. Like to think I'm in the upper percentile, but I'm certainly not at the top. Also, oboes can't march(damn), so now I'm trying to pick up Tenor Sexophone.YEAAAH!

HypnoticLuxray said:
Oh great, I was going to make a thread like this soon.

I only play one instrument, however it's very unique. (Well at least no at my school plays it, and no one posted it yet.) I play the hobo. You line a bunch of homeless bums up against a wall and smack their heads to make music. oboe. I've gone to District Band for two years in a row now, so I know think I'm pretty good.

Finally!! Someone else who plays oboe!! I'm in the top band and top orchestra, but then again, I'm only in middle school.

I play electric guitar, but I can't seem to get how to do hammer ons and pull offs.

I play piano, and sometimes the organ (mainly piano though :p)

I really want to learn how to play the Ocarina though...

Back