RSE/FRLG What if the original Pokemon games were on the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console?

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
I was thinking, what if Nintendo releases Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, SIlver, or Crystal versions on the Nintendo 3DS Virtuale console in the e-shop? This would be a very good Idea! Discuss.

RE: Original Pokemon Games on Nintendo 3DS Virtuale Console.

That'd actually be pretty cool! I wouldn't mind seeing that happen. (Though I don't have a 3DS yet, I'm pretty sure I'm going to get one)

That would probably make me want one, other wise, even with the reduced price, no thanks. Playstation Vita is better. If you don't know, here is a link: http://us.playstation.com/psvita/

This would be great because I saw brand new original Pokemon games go for a hundred dollars or more! We should send a letter to Nintendo telling them to put the games on the virtual console on the Nintendo 3DS.

I'm pretty sure a 3D classics remake of pokemon yellow would be amazing...

I am going to contact Nintendo and tell them that this would be a good idea! Does anyone know where I can do this?

Go to the Nintendo website of your country and look for 'Contact Us'.

I could see nintendo doing yellow and crystal for the 3DS shop, just because it would include everything the two games have and a little bit more. I'll go write something up for nintendo about this.

Well, I just sent my email! Who sent there's in? :D If we do this in numbers, we will have a better chance of dreams becomeing real!

PikabooPikachu said:
I could see nintendo doing yellow and crystal for the 3DS shop, just because it would include everything the two games have and a little bit more. I'll go write something up for nintendo about this.

Well, I just sent my email! Who sent there's in? :D If we do this in numbers, we will have a better chance of dreams becomeing real!

I sent an email to Nintendo about this! Hopefully they will make these games available for the Nintendo 3DS virtual console!

This would be a great idea because the save batteries on the original Gold and Silver versions eventually get dry.

I think it would be a great idea :) It would be even more worth it to purchase a 3DS if it happened.

Well, I happen to have thought of this once before even though I yet don't own a 3DS I would think the only chance of getting once of the originals to be on the 3DS would be Yellow version because they wouldn't put them all on there because now lots of people would love to play them yet their techinology is so far in the past they wouldn't be able to make them in 3D for the 3DS. Even though it would be a very cool idea and I'm not trying to bash and wreck your hopes and beiiefs this will happen it's very. very unlikely. Even though it's always that more likely with Yellow version like a 20 year aniversity...which is very farr away and the 10 year has already past for Japan and the U.S so it's even less likely now that their is another point. But, nice idea I still hope I'm wrong.

- R-C

@Rotom-Cut

If they can make Link's Awakening DX in 3D, they can make old Pokemon games in 3D.

That would be sweet! Altough i don't own a 3DS at the moment but if they would come out with the old pokemon games on the vurtual console i would definitely go out and buy a 3DS!!

that would be awesome i would get them all (over time....):D:D:D

FlamingDriscoll09 said:
This would be a great idea because the save batteries on the original Gold and Silver versions eventually get dry.

*flash backs...*
NO!!! Yeah!!! :D being able to not worry about the batteries drying would be a great thing because after my silver dried... I kind of stoped playing the GB pokemon games...

I think it would be an awesome idea! Considering how many people played the games, it probably boost sales for the 3DS. I've tried playing Yellow, but got stuck in the game right away. :p It would be a joy to have the older the games on the 3DS.

They need to do this, I miss playing the old games.

I contacted Nintendo about this and this is what they replied with! So there is hope!

Nintendo Customer Support said:
Hello,

I completely understand why you’d want to see classic Pokemon games added to the Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console, so I’m happy to forward your comments to be added to the record of feedback about the service!

Of course, even though your feedback has been forwarded, I can only speculate when or if classic Pokemon games will become available. There are many possible difficulties in getting a game cleared for inclusion, but I want to assure you that we are working hard to get the best games on the Virtual Console in a way that makes sense for us, our partners, and you.

For more details about the Nintendo eShop, including a list of available software titles, check out the following web page:

http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/downloads

New Virtual Console titles should continue to be released weekly, so there's hope that the games you're looking for will eventually appear. Keep checking our website (www.nintendo.com) for updates!

Sincerely,

T. J. Geise
Nintendo of America Inc.

Nintendo's home page: http://www.nintendo.com/

Back