Pokemon What if Pokemon were Real...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I posted way back when on this, but I have a newer and better answer.

Not too sure what I would do....

But my pokemon would be:

1. Flygon
2. Garchomp
3. Armaldo
4. Ampharos
5. Luxray
6. Swampert

If pokemon were real, I would'nt be a breeder or gym leader, not really a trainer but I would train pokemon for my use only.
I'd have:
Salamence: to travel in air
Blastoise: to travel in water
Arcanine: to travel on land

I'd be Charon's assitant, and help him find his lost Rotom.

But I'd probably just explore the world on a Lapras and master ice Pokemon.
1-Lapras
2-Glaceon
3-Froslass
4-Weavile
5-Dewgong
6-Glaceon
Of course, no one in the anime ever has six Pokemon in their party(except for Ash Catchup who has like, 17), and people in the games usually only have 4-5. So it would be smaller.

The Power of Three said:
None of you would have Pokémon, I would have stolen all of them. :]

Thanks for that TPO3. I really wanted my Pokemon stolen, I'd cry. -_-

picklelicker129 said:
I'd be Charon's assitant, and help him find his lost Rotom.

But I'd probably just explore the world on a Lapras and master ice Pokemon.
1-Lapras
2-Glaceon
3-Froslass
4-Weavile
5-Dewgong
6-Glaceon
Of course, no one in the anime ever has six Pokemon in their party(except for Ash Catchup who has like, 17), and people in the games usually only have 4-5. So it would be smaller.
Infernape would pwn you, so would Flint of the E4. that team would do well in contests, however.

cool kid master555 said:
Infernape would pwn you, so would Flint of the E4. that team would do well in contests, however.

Yes, but I wouldn't battle competitively. I'd probably just visit places. And you wouldn't really find an Infernape in the wild. Nor would Flint just be randomly visiting an island(if it was Cynthia, it would be different she is a stalker!) Plus, Ice Pokemon know tons of Water moves.

cool kid master555 said:
For the Infernape thing, don't the trainers walking around challenge you?

Hmmm....

Maybe I should just find a dorky trainer and mooch off of him and let him do all the work.
*cough*ash*cough*

Maybe my plan isn't so great.

I think everyone who knows me at least a little would know what I'd do if Pokemon are real. .-.

I'd also travel quite extensively.

picklelicker129 said:
Hmmm....

Maybe I should just find a dorky trainer and mooch off of him and let him do all the work.
*cough*ash*cough*

Maybe my plan isn't so great.
Wouldn't it be easier to just to train the pokemon?

I would be a competitive trainer (Sorta like Paul but more fussy) and my starter would be Scyther and my end team would be... Scizor, Gyarados, Salamence, Garchomp, Metagross, and Jirachi.

I don't think it would be a good thing for the world if Pokemon were real.

If pokemon were real, realistic rules would apply for them. Essentially pokemon are exteremely powerful weapons. A pokemon could very very easily kill a human.

The amount of conflicts that would occur between people could be elevated to extermities through the use of pokemon.

Umbreot said:
If pokemon were real, realistic rules would apply for them.

Moar liek "If Pokémon were real, rules would be made especially for them.", or something like that.
The existance of real Pokémon would change the world in every way.

(Besides, there are no evil Pokémon.)

Umbreot said:
I don't think it would be a good thing for the world if Pokemon were real.

If pokemon were real, realistic rules would apply for them. Essentially pokemon are exteremely powerful weapons. A pokemon could very very easily kill a human.

The amount of conflicts that would occur between people could be elevated to extermities through the use of pokemon.

Do you really think that a Pidgey is going to kill you? God, I don't think so.

OU Pokemon said:
Do you really think that a Pidgey is going to kill you? God, I don't think so.

Charmander's flamethrower can easily burn you to death, and bulbasaurs vines can strangle you. A pidgey could easily use gust to send a tornado at you.

Trust me, they can kill you.

If pokemon were real...then you could fly, surf,etc. The problem is that if they were real,then it would be like having a ferocious pet. It would also be awful if you KO'd a pokemon, that wouldn't be very fun to look at.

^ What would look bad about KO'ing a pokemon? wouldn't they just fall down and faint? I would get an Alakazam and have him tutor me so I'm smart, I'll have my Gengar teach me the art of sneakieness, and my Machamp will teach me fighting moves. Then, my Nidoqueen would be so nice to everyone that they let my Nidoking and I take over the world, and I'll have Golem, Electivire, and Raichu as my best friends with Houndoom bodygaurds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back