What happened to pokemonepisode.org?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
If anyone knows what happened to the site please let me know as it is my main source to watch Pokemon online. I have another for backup but this one is much better though. Thanks. There is a message that says this:

OOPS!!!

This site is currently unavailable.

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

RE: Does anyone know what happened to pokemonepisode.org?

Obviously the site is down. Maybe TPCi finally realized that there was an entire website of every Pokemon movie, episode, special, etc and got it shut down.

Man I hope this is not the case because it had other shows like DragonBallZ and One Piece too. I don't think that was the case. Maybe the owner forgot to pay the bill or something. Meowth14: If you are still on this site Please let me know what you think. Thanks XD.:)

Nintendo pulling a copyright infringement is somewhat possible. Just because free distribution of videos is popular doesn't mean that companies are afraid to take them down case by case.

How do you know Nintendo did that though? It looks like to me they forgot to pay the bill XD.:)

Call the number and find out.

Dude I am not the owner of the site. I can be arrested for lying that I am the owner. I would have to lie tto find out. As a member of the LDS church do you think I am going to lie just to find out? No I don't think so. Use common sense. I can't call that number if I am not the owner as they probably record what was said. A lot of hosts do that to be able to know who the real owner is and if they turn over that to a police officer they can track down my address and be arrested XD.:)

I know another source where you can watch them all however I'll
have to PM you the link in private to avoid copyright shenanigans.

Just a little curious, how do you get "they forgot to pay the bill" from a message that says "OOPS!!!

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience."? That makes absolutely no sense to me. That message in no way, shape, or form indicates that they forgot to pay the bill. I bet Nintendo had them shut down.

Yeah that's cool. I do have a site already for backup but another would be good anyway XD. Send away when you have a minute XD.:)

xxashxx said:
Dude I am not the owner of the site. I can be arrested for lying that I am the owner. I would have to lie tto find out. As a member of the LDS church do you think I am going to lie just to find out? No I don't think so. Use common sense.
/Pokefan4000 finds a lot of irony in this sentence

...what does being a member of a church have to do with anything?
But anyway, if that site's down, then find another one. It's as simple as that, right?

xxashxx said:
If anyone knows what happened to the site please let me know as it is my main source to watch Pokemon online. I have another for backup but this one is much better though. Thanks. There is a message that says this:

OOPS!!!

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience.

Whats Your backup Please let me know!!!! :)

Cris said:
Just a little curious, how do you get "they forgot to pay the bill" from a message that says "OOPS!!!

If you are the owner of this site, please contact us at 1-480-505-8855 at your earliest convenience."? That makes absolutely no sense to me. That message in no way, shape, or form indicates that they forgot to pay the bill. I bet Nintendo had them shut down.

That phone number belongs to Go Daddy. Sounds more like "they forgot to pay the bill" to me.

Just called them to ask why something would be like that, and they weren't at liberty to tell me. Said I should have gotten an email as well to explain it.

However, a little research shows that they probably didn't pay their bills.

I thought this was the case because it Nintedo had shut down the site there would have been no message and or an email. With the economy like it is I thought most likely this was the case. Glad a mod looked into this. Funny thing is I found another site to help me watch more than 2 episodes every hour. I found the one I use now like 2 days before this happened. Obviously an angel was telling me to find another site. Now I know why.:)

EDIT: Pokefan 4000: If you were wondering why I posted what I posted? It is because I would have to lie in order to get the information from the host. As being a worthy member to the LDS church and I am not a liar by any means. It means that I can be trusted and also I would not infringe on another persons business. If I had called that number and lied to get the info I probably would have been tracked and arrested. I am very careful to not do anything that should not be done. I am not the owner so I cannot call that number.:(

EDIT 2: Looks like the site is completely gone now. It now loads the search engine for Frontier and search results comes up. This is far out weird XD.:)

You can't be arrested for lying over the phone...

And I called the number, and I didn't get arrested...

Depends on if they recorded your voice. If they did not record then chances are 00.1%. If they did then they can roll the tape for the police and they can track down your address by tracking the phone call and you can but the chances are extremely low though. Very slight chance but highly unlikely. It is pretty rare. About 10 years ago they did not record voice calls as much as they do now man.:)

I have a question.

Under what charges would you be under for faking an identity on a phone call in this case?

Because you are not the owner of the site you can be charged for fraud or Forgery. It is one of those 2 charges. Forget which one but yeah it is not worth faking a call since it is for someone that you do not know in the first place.:(

Then don't call the number. There are dozens of websites like pokemonepisode.org on the internet; a simple Google search will find you a bunch of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back