What happened to Pokemon this morning?

Sweet Dawn said:
I don't care about the dub voices, except the fact they need to give Ash a guys voice...

If they did that then they would have to make Ash like 20 years old or something, and that's not going to happen.

Sweet Dawn said:
It was just to promote a show they shouldn't have. The show seems incredibly pointless, and should've took up another show's timeslot, not Pokemon's...

You have a great but awesome point there. CN has had a crappy schedule for Pokemon. I don't know what it is but they always have it on at bad times AND AVOIDING THE 4 PM SLOT. They have had it on every other time but 4 PM. I just don't get it. They can't leave Pokemon alone. It is very annoying. The WB did not move it as much as CN does. They can't seem to keep their schedule straight. Their schedule sucks if you ask me.:)

They should do it like this

Weekdays:
-Classic Pokemon episodes (from Kanto to Johto) at 9:00 am
-Hoeen/Battle Frontier episodes at 4:00 pm

Weekends:
-1 hour of Pokemon from 9-10 am

Your right, they can't leave Pokemon's time slot alone...

Sweet Dawn said:
They should do it like this

Weekdays:
-Classic Pokemon episodes (from Kanto to Johto) at 9:00 am
-Hoeen/Battle Frontier episodes at 4:00 pm

Weekends:
-1 hour of Pokemon from 9-10 am

Your right, they can't leave Pokemon's time slot alone...

Very irritating.LOL.:)

Perhaps a monthly marathon? Or maybe the Saturday Night time slot (Toonami is over now, I think)?

I think they should have Diamond and Pearl reruns on at 5PM.
That's a good time. I'm always bored around 5.

In my opinion, they should reair any season BUT the Battle Frontier season. Bleh....

Yeah, I really despise Battle Frontier, considering the new voices were atrocious during that season (Ash's voice especially, and such horrible acting from Sarah Natochenny).

Sweet Dawn said:
I know, but he should be at least 16 or something, if every region made Ash 1 year older...
I agree, since I also believe the characters age (time passes, therefore, the characters age). I mean, Ash should be around 15 at the most.

However, I have to say that Veronica's Ash voice in Advanced Battle really suited Ash. And this particular voice fit Ash perfectly, as far as his age goes (by season 8, Veronica had made the pitch of her Ash voice much deeper, further indicating that Ash had aged).

Sarah's Ash, however, is inconsistent (her pitch frequently changes). And her acting is just, ugh. *cringes*

Anyway, I could go on and on forever about the voices, lol. But I won't, because for one thing, that's a topic for another thread. And for another thing, I don't want people to find me annoying. XD

Sweet Dawn said:
Well, what do you suggest they do?

They should leave it on at 4 PM without having to move it every 3 to 6 months. They can do it but they are not. The WB did it just fine. Why can't CN do the same. Do you see what I mean now?.LOL.:)

PokemonTrainerLisa said:
In my opinion, they should reair any season BUT the Battle Frontier season. Bleh....

Yeah, I really despise Battle Frontier, considering the new voices were atrocious during that season (Ash's voice especially, and such horrible acting from Sarah Natochenny).

Sweet Dawn said:
I know, but he should be at least 16 or something, if every region made Ash 1 year older...
I agree, since I also believe the characters age (time passes, therefore, the characters age). I mean, Ash should be around 15 at the most.

However, I have to say that Veronica's Ash voice in Advanced Battle really suited Ash. And this particular voice fit Ash perfectly, as far as his age goes (by season 8, Veronica had made the pitch of her Ash voice much deeper, further indicating that Ash had aged).

Sarah's Ash, however, is inconsistent (her pitch frequently changes). And her acting is just, ugh. *cringes*

Anyway, I could go on and on forever about the voices, lol. But I won't, because for one thing, that's a topic for another thread. And for another thing, I don't want people to find me annoying. XD

If you are this concerned about the issue, perhaps someone should create a thread...

Back