what going to win in nationals?

Arcanine 274 said:
...My guess is that he either heard about it from someone or he is a secret agent that hacked into Jimmy Ballard's computer and ripped out the information for his own private reasons.

I'm guessing with guess number two.

Arcanine out.

Yeah I'm also going for the second option. :p

Well now that Nats is either over or in the final matches as I type this (Prolly last couple matches in Top Cut), I'll say right now that Jimmy didn't play Ambush, there's a story behind the whole thing that I heard from him personally (Like one of my best friends carpools with him, he drove with him to Nats). I'd tell it but I'm not sure if its okay lol :/ If I can you'll definitely hear about it.

Infercatty isn't winning Nats. It's got some bad matchups. There's nothing you can pick out in general, it's just not the right kind of deck to beat some decks. More specifically, if you don't kill an EX, the deck gets really hurt blowing off 90s like mad early game and 150s late for 1 prize. Any deck that's fast enough to stay on par with its speed and isn't EX has a chance.

If you've seen what Jimmy was playing there's no way Infercatty has a chance. I playtested against it when he was checking his matchups, it's pretty insane. If that's not an autowin against Infercatty I dunno what is (You'll see what it is if you don't know....eventually).

The only archetype I think did well was R-Gon variants. They've been dominating the midwest metagame.

Yeah...What did happen to the overhyped Claydol ex?

Or was I right in thinking it was a money making scheme.....Although that would never happen in pokemon now would it? :p

Have you guys heard of Tad Wheeler? I was surprised he used RaiEggs! He got 3rd at 2006 Worlds and is gonna go to Hawaii. Otherwise, I pretty much thought that Flygon ex d was gonna win it. I played THREE decks of them and lost...:(

the funny thing is i knew claydol ex was not coming and was not allowed to tell you so i got some of you to think it was coming hahahahahhahaa it was fun

Krucifier said:
Yeah...What did happen to the overhyped Claydol ex?

Or was I right in thinking it was a money making scheme.....Although that would never happen in pokemon now would it? :p

Yes you are right....Jimmy B. Can make a crappy card worth something...it is his speciality. Too bad Ambush Failed!!!!!
Absolutions are just too good!!!!

Destiney might win, but it lost to a bannete ex with ninetales (safeguard) and bannete(safeguard). It got pwned so badly 2-0. So if any safeguard pokemon come up, you know what will happen.

I think either mario or metanite will win. But as flygonite said, you never know.

MikeC103 said:
have any deck lists been posts for the top four or anything yet??

Decklists are not posted

=/

Top 4 decks were:
1 Speed spread
2 Scizorgross
3 Flariados
4 Rayquaza ex d/techs

vegeta ss4 said:
Too bad Ambush Failed!!!!!

It's a great deck, but you should have saw the starts he got. He got two HORRIBLE starts right in a row in one of his top cut matches. If that happened to me, I'd be soo pissed lol, it's almost as if the deck didn't want him to win :p He's had his trip booked to worlds for like... forever though.

Back