Discussion What Division are you In and How are you Going?

The Evil Sneasel

Aspiring Trainer
Well I'll start off.
I'm in the Senior Division and I am doing alright. Staying low and I'll pop up and about next season.
I've gotten top 8 At Brisbane, 2 league cup wins, 3 2nd place league cups and 9 league challenge wins.
A total of 134 points and a resistance of 1817.63. Alright in my opinion.

If you know how to beat ultra necrozma and beast box please tell me in the thread. "How to beat Ultra Necrozma and Beast Box."

I am In the senior devision.
I have 255 points (missed 60 due to schudle conflicts)
I got like 7 league cup wins, and thats it.

How to beat Ultra Necrozma and Beast Box.
Play espy garb/lapras

Wow good job. I only started playing competitively on my 13th birthday and I came second at the league challenge in june. So i've won all 3 of my league cups.

I'm a master and I sucked ass for the first half of the season. I have 155 points right now, and I would have 215 if I entered my PID right during said part of the season.

How to be good at this game like me: don't ever play anything that isn't Garb related.

Master

30 points

Next season, I’ll actually go to a Cup or two. Spent most of my time organizing and judging.

I literally only started playing at competitive tournaments last month, and since then I've attended one league cup and came first place. I will be attending more in a couple of weeks, but as I am currently only on 50 CP, this year isn't going anywhere fast. I'm moving up to masters next year though, so hopefully I can kickstart my career then. Being a European, I only need 250 CP to make Worlds, so that is my goal for next year.

Senior. I’m at 217 CP. I’m going to NAIC. If I get top-32 than I get my invite. My points are from:
1 cup win
3 2nd place cups
1 3rd place cup
1 Challenge win

I'm a master and I sucked ass for the first half of the season. I have 155 points right now, and I would have 215 if I entered my PID right during said part of the season.

How to be good at this game like me: don't ever play anything that isn't Garb related.
Update: I have 195 now because of a 2nd place cup finish. I have more cups coming up, so I should be able to bump up 10 points and get the Greninja mat.

Masters. 0 CP. Going for my invite next year and looking forward to taking Pokémon more seriously (beyond my realm of collecting).

Masters division. 2 top 16s this season at regionals and one cup win (I suck at league cups most of the time :p )
I feel really good about how this season went. I have drastically improved as a player and can't wait for NAIC and worlds!

Well, Senior, 0 CP, going for Worlds next year, among other things. however in 2014-15 I had 190 or so CP, barely missing out on Worlds because of a 2nd place League Cup.

Going for gold with Zygarde GX or Alolan Exeggutor next year!

Masters. 0 CP. Going for my invite next year and looking forward to taking Pokémon more seriously (beyond my realm of collecting).

Back