What can we expect for Lv.X's in Secret Wonders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Po-Po-Pocchama

rawr
Considering we are expecting Darkrai to be released with the movie, what can we expect for the November 7th release of America's DP3. This would also lead me to assume that Dialga and Palkia Lv.X will be removed from the upcoming set. So what can we expect? Will the Eeveelutions make a welcome return to join their to new Lv.X siblings (Leafeon/Glaceon) along with Cressilia? Will Garchomp take on the role. Let's find out. Make your predictions here.

BTW Pre-Releases should be mid to late October to early November.

Judging by the packs could we be getting a new Roserade/Honchkrow? Lv.X maybe (I hope not)? And where does Rare Candy stand there are only 3/4 Trainers in DP3 so why not add candy and that 'New Special Energy'

RE: What can we expect for Lv.X's in DP3.

I expect that glaceon lx. x will be

glaceon Lv.X Hp 110

Evelutionary Freeze
The turn you play glaceon lv.x to lv. up one of your pokemon, your opponent cant be the user of trainers and cant attach energy to his/her pokemon.

freeze max 2 W
look at your opponent's hand and discard up to 3 trainers, or up to 3 supporters

not really, it is a great lock to take out your opponents choice to play trainers

Leafeon Lv.X 100hp

pokepower
evelutionary growth
when you play Leafeon Lvx to lv up one of your pokemon, you may take up to 5 grass energies from your deck and attach them to your pokemon in anyway you like.

or

pokepower
evelutionary tornado

when leafeon lvx comes into play, you may move around your opponents energy to your opponents pokemon in anyway you like

leaf spin (3g) 50
before doing damage, you may switch the defending pokemon with one of your opponents benched pokemon (your opponent chooses the benched pokemon to switch). If you do, the new pokemon gets the damage and is now poisoned.

Cressilia lv.x 120 hp

evolves from cressilia

Poke-Body: Moon Dashing: Once during your turn, you may switch cressilia with one of your benched pokemon. The new pokemon can use any of cressilia's attacks, for 1 turn. This doesn't count as retreating.

[p] [p] [c]: Psycho cut: 50

[p] [c] [c] [c] Aurora beam: 90
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed. If tails, the defending pokemon is now burned.

Weakness: [p] x2
Resistance: [f] -x2
retreat: [c] [c] [c] [c]

Leafeon lv.x 90 hp
evolves from leafeon

Built-in-tool: Moss rock
If eevee is in play, you may treat that eevee has leafeon. That eevee can use any attacks of leafeon. You can only do this as long as 2 eevee are in play.

[g] [g] razor leaf 30
Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon can't attack during your next turn.

[g] [g] [g] [g] Leaf storm 100
During your next turn, leaf storm does 20 instead of 100.

Weakness: fire x 2
Resistance:
Retreat:

Glaceon lv.x 90 hp
evolves from glaceon

Built-in-tool: Icy rock
Flip a coin between turns. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed. You can't use this affect if the defending pokemon is already paralyzed.

[w] [w] [w] ice storm 60

[w] [w] [c] [c] blizzard 90
Your opponent must switch their pokemon with one of their benched pokemon. Your opponent chooses which one to switch.

weakness: fire x2
resistance:
retreat: [c]

You guys seem to be missing the point of this thread. It's not to create spoilers, but just to discuss possibilites for the LV. X cards in DP3.

Hopefully a Walrein LVX card. I would like to see one of those because Walrein is a very good water/ice Pokemon.:)

Yeah, whats the probability of that when for the Japanese DP4 (which is mixed in) has Leafeon, Glaceon and Cresselia, and the DP3 has Darkrai, Dialga and Palkia?

Well, the main page says that America's DP3 will be a compilation of Japan's DP3 and DP4.

So expect anything. It could be Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia.

Sam von Noobenschtein said:
Well, the main page says that America's DP3 will be a compilation of Japan's DP3 and DP4.

So expect anything. It could be Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia.

The only thing with that is Dialga and Palkia are for the movie

It could even be Lv.x's that weren't in Japan! Lugia lv.x... I like it :D :D.

Hopefully something that Japan gets in DP5. If it's not (yet) in Japan, then my guess now would go for Roserade, Weavile and Gallade, or Blastoise, Venusaur and Charizard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back