General What Are You Good At?

ElectricPiilot

Champion of Kalos
I'm pretty good at a number of mundane things.
  • Untangling knots (I've yet to meet a knot or tangle I couldn't fix)
  • Logic puzzles
  • Communicating with kids (hence why I'm in Child and Youth Care)
  • Making connections with people (despite being super introverted and shy)
  • Making puns (much to the chagrin of my class)
  • Befriending animals
  • Grammar
Nothing that will win me any awards or anything.

Well, these are all great characteristics to be found in an amazing person! So don't feel like you should devalue them because they seem mundane.

But I'm pretty good at doing dishes/household cleaning when I can actually get up to do it. I blame 4 years I spent boiling over my dreams in a culinary academy*. On top of that, I'm a computer professional (wee, college...) so I've got a good amount of programming, maintenance, installation (hardware/software), and repair experience.

*Pun not intended.

Vracken

Just a Ghost of the Past
I am good at not being good at good things.
That and breaking bones. Mostly other peoples, but mostly my own ^w^

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
I'm very good at thinking about multiple possibilities/outcomes to various situations and plan to earn at least a Masters in Philosophy one day.

That said, I am very, very bad at finding the motivation to complete repetitive work, so said goal may take me quite a while...

I am also very good at making others laugh. Or perhaps I'm just extremely quirky. I haven't thought that one out yet.

-Asmer

TheSceptileMaster

Gastrodon ate my cake
Chess
Drone Flying
and just plain computer related anything, I removed a virus from my language arts teacher's computer, he made me 80 on a test 100 and bought me pizza

Lorde

♕ The Queen ♕
More stuff:

• Not Procrastinating
  • Humor
  • Writing (If I really try)
  • Decorating (Food [for when I'm cooking for my family] +Interior Design [my bedroom])

Asmer

Keep the High Tide on the Flipside
Oh! I forgot to add that I'm very,
very,
VERY,
good at laughing at really bad jokes and puns.

Yeah.

-Asmer

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Drawing :)
And also memorizing stuff for fun when I'm bored, like every country's name in Africa. It's a direct result of working as a security guard :p

TCGDeoxys

I'm made of DNA, just like you are!
I have two things in life: drums, and football. The only reason I play football is I know I won't get anywhere in life, I'm not smart and I have a C+ average, but I figure if I'm gonna be in high school I might as well hit people while I do it.

Blakers

Holder of the Holy Diamond!
A few more things:

I'm the best procrastinator I know.
This game I play with friends at lunch called "The Trash Game".
Even though I'm fairly short, I'm a great sprinter.

BKRapper

Aspiring Trainer
I'd have to say I'm good at...
- Creative/critical problem solving
- Cars
- Cooking
- BBQ/Grilling
- Sarcasm
- Situational awareness
- Finances
- Inflating my own ego

... I'll stop there for now before I really start taking off with that last one

qrorohill

formerly known as TFP
I am good at not being good at good things.
That and breaking bones. Mostly other peoples, but mostly my own ^w^

oh, add stealing to this, because uh, I did not copy this or anything.

Yeah, uh the things I'm good at aren't really positive. :p

Merovingian

Dead Game Enthusiast
Magic.

Not Magic: The Gathering, but actual sleight of hand magic. Been working on it for the last (almost) 3 years now.

StarlightSearcher

The Blonde Brainiac
Forum Mod
Advanced Member
I like to refer to myself as an "info dump" when it comes to sports trivia and knowledge. I sometimes like to talk about random sports knowledge that really have no conversation value, and would help me out if I ever auditioned for Sports Jeopardy. :p

Jenna573

Lurking in the background for 20+ years!
I have a very keen eye for even small details, and as such can be a perfectionist. This extends to my ability to understand a set of guidelines and follow them appropriately. Examples include forum rules, grammar, firearm safety/etiquette, TCG rules and tournament procedures, (I was an official Pokémon professor for a year) and plenty of other things, but unfortunately, if I don't use these skills for a (short) while I will completely forget them because of the other thing I am exceptionally good at: Having an absolutely garbage memory. (Which coincidentally also makes me very good at keeping secrets) So feel free to hire me as a consultant/overseer or to tell me your darkest secrets. It's all fleeting~

JadeGemTM

In terms of water, we have water
Forum Mod
Well lets see I'm pretty good at gymnastics/circus arts (Trampoline, tumbling, etc). I am also a painter and stuff....