BW/BW2 What are the perks for black and white games

Evolution

iPod Nano: Evolution (Look Down)
I am going to get one of the games, But my parents want to buy it for me(SO WEIRD), he said that he will buy both black and white for me. But i'm skeptical if i need both. What are the perks for black, white, and having both?

Well, the biggest perks for White are that you have the white forest, which gives you access to MANY different Pokemon, but the trainers and wild Pokemon are all really low leveled. In Black, I THINK there are more items, and the Pokemon are higher level. And the version exclusives are all-around better (in my opinion) for Black. I'll post a link to them. http://www.serebii.net/blackwhite/exclusives.shtml

Also, having both will allow you to restart one of the games without losing all of your Pokémon, simply by trading them to the other game.

I only have one DSi.... But one is more for training while white is more for collecting?

Black has more triple battles and White has more rotational battles.
(Or vice versa, if you have both you should tell.)
(Lucky Bastard.)

^ dont you think thats sorta mean.... im just trying to get to a decision....

Wow, both? Parents want to buy? Lucky! ;)
Well imo its good to have both games. I imported Black from Japan because I didn't like Zekrom at first :] (I changed me opinion now ofc! :p). So I'm getting White when it comes here in Europe!

About perks: Differnet Pokemons, Gym Leaders, and even Black City/White forest! Deffinetly a go-getter!

I think you will find that both are pretty much the same... but when you beat the elite four, You'll have to decide whether or not you like black city better than white forest or vice versa.

I've bought both games since Ruby and Sapphire and I'm going to buy both this time. Although, my White version will go to my sister once I've got everything I want from it. (e.g. starters, elemental monkeys, version exclusives and trade evolutions)

Its good to get both because one can be your main game and the other you can just restart whenever you get the urge to replay the storyline.

Major perk?

Bragging rights.

If you love to get people jealous, buying both versions can really do that to people who don't have the money.

Barring that, restarting a game whenever you want is always good too. Really great if you like to Nuzlocke, like myself.

dmaster out.

what is the difference between pokemon Black and White then any other pokemon game I mean I know there is a different region but I really do not see the difference

You must get the game that has your favourite version exclusives. Also, you must decide if you like Black City more than White Forest. Other perks are triple/rotation battles, certain trainers and the look of Souryuu City (Modern and technical in Black, old in White).

Back