What Apps Are You Playing/Using?

What type of technology do you have apps on?

• Iphone/Ipad/Ipod/etc. (1)

Votes: 17 40.5%
  • Android (2)

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • DS, DSi, or 3DS (3)

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • All of the above (1, 2, 3)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Just 1 and 2

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Just 2 and 3

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been very competitive with my online Mario Kart 7 every since my friend challenged me I got back into the game, i've been playing it since.

I've been playing Solitaire ... A LOT... xD
I've been considering getting The World Ends With You remake for IPhone/IPod, but I don't know if it'll be worth it. /:

PikabooPikachu said:
I've been playing Solitaire ... A LOT... xD
I've been considering getting The World Ends With You remake for IPhone/IPod, but I don't know if it'll be worth it. /:
If you haven't already played TWEwY, you can't miss with that.

Teal said:
If you haven't already played TWEwY, you can't miss with that.

I've all ready played the DS version and loved it. Have you played the iPhone version? If so, was it worth it?

No, but I have watched a few let's play episodes to see what it is like. From what I have seen I prefer the DS version because it looks nicer and I think the combat on the iOS version looks a little bit less fun. A friend who had played it on the DS however said he liked the iOS version more (after playing it for not very long though, so I'm not sure if he still thinks so).

Teal said:
No, but I have watched a few let's play episodes to see what it is like. From what I have seen I prefer the DS version because it looks nicer and I think the combat on the iOS version looks a little bit less fun. A friend who had played it on the DS however said he liked the iOS version more (after playing it for not very long though, so I'm not sure if he still thinks so).

I just watched some let's play and the ending credits for the game. The combat system to me looks dull, but the graphics look fine. I still just sitting on the fence for it, $17.99...

Mudkipzrokz said:
I have appt but i am going to be getting Solitare tho and The world ends with you app i have it

What do you think about the world ends with you app?

The shop graphics are kinda weird and I don't like the font. That's what I meant. :p The font looks so out-of-place.

Tetris Battle, Fruit NInja, and Temple Run are some most popular and the best games. I play those on my iPod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back