Finished Werewolf XXXIII: Order in the Court!- Congratulations Law!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what Phoenix Wright is.

How about I give you a quick overview :)

Ace Attorney first came out for the Gameboy Advance in 2001 (in the west) As a visual novel about a beginning attorney. You get to present evidence, question witnesses and get to make dialogue choices to ensure your client is found innocent. The franchise became quite popular and is highly acclaimed by many including me. Thanks to this the franchise has expanded quite a bit. It now has 5 main games released in the west, a spin-of about the prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a cross-over with Professor Layton and since very recently also an Anime. It also got a remake on the 3DS that contains the first 3 games. Which is by far the best way to get into te series.

How about I give you a quick overview :)

Ace Attorney first came out for the Gameboy Advance in 2001 (in the west) As a visual novel about a beginning attorney. You get to present evidence, question witnesses and get to make dialogue choices to ensure your client is found innocent. The franchise became quite popular and is highly acclaimed by many including me. Thanks to this the franchise has expanded quite a bit. It now has 5 main games released in the west, a spin-of about the prosecutor Miles Edgeworth, a cross-over with Professor Layton and since very recently also an Anime. It also got a remake on the 3DS that contains the first 3 games. Which is by far the best way to get into te series.

The trilogy is on the iPhone too.

Everyone, tell your friends to join, so we can start this trial! :U

The trilogy is on the iPhone too.

The original games are ported on the Wii as well, but those are not the best ports. I would certainly recommend either playing the DS games or the 3DS trilogy remake. Though the Iphone version may be more accessible and good for those people that don't want to spend too much. :)

Whoops, didn't realize roles were randomized.
Also, correction: The series first released on the GBA in 2001 in Japan. We didn't get the first game until 2005.
I love this series and even wrote a story based on the series, which can tell you I like the series a lot. Hopefully, some of you will check it out! It's in my signature.

Allen Catraz, reporting for duty.

*cough*

Jabberwock, I mean, of course. No easter eggs or hidden references here. :x

/in

Not in, don't have time to play sadly, but I'm looking forward to reading along.

Fun Fact: My current PB username is a reference to Athena Cykes from AA5. I used to go by "Artemis" here but I wanted to change to something new, and I was playing AA5, so it had the Greek Mythology connection and was a nice reference to one of my favourite game series.

Favourite characters would be Maya Fey and Bobby Fulbright.

Guys, tell your friends about this game! We only need one more person, and if they sign-up within a few hours, then you could get your role tonight.

@quakingpunch73 How closely does this game stick to flavor? As in, is it possible for Red White and Maya Fay to be on the same alignment?

Also, my favorite character is Athena Cykes because AA5 is the only AA game I've played (but I'm grabbing the Wii port of the AA trilogy when I get the money).

@quakingpunch73 How closely does this game stick to flavor? As in, is it possible for Red White and Maya Fay to be on the same alignment?

Also, my favorite character is Athena Cykes because AA5 is the only AA game I've played (but I'm grabbing the Wii port of the AA trilogy when I get the money).

The game sticks pretty closely to it's source flavor. There may be one or two surprises, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back