Finished Werewolf XXVIII: Omega Alpha - Game Finished - Postgame Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You're really out to get me aren't you SM? The post right before this I was saying lets lynch an inactive... I'm in no way protecting inactive players. They need to get there act together and contribute if they're gonna sign up to a game like this.

All I'm saying, and it's something that PMJ mentioned before, is that we are in a common day 1 cycle. In this games example, we are just talking about EM and his noobyness, it's getting repetitive, and all the inactive person we pressure is gonna comment is that "yeah EM is acting really weird"

Anyways, I have a three hour drive ahead of me so I'll try and pop in every now and then.

Fair enough Cypher

##UNVOTE
##VOTE: PMJ

I agree that he's off (in fact, I originally suggested it! :p) so yeah, I wouldn't mind lynching him.

What? You're really out to get me aren't you SM? The post right before this I was saying lets lynch an inactive... I'm in no way protecting inactive players. They need to get there act together and contribute if they're gonna sign up to a game like this.

All I'm saying, and it's something that PMJ mentioned before, is that we are in a common day 1 cycle. In this games example, we are just talking about EM and his noobyness, it's getting repetitive, and all the inactive person we pressure is gonna comment is that "yeah EM is acting really weird"

Anyways, I have a three hour drive ahead of me so I'll try and pop in every now and then.

I must have read it the wrong way. I'm not out to get you.

##UNVOTE:Squirtle squad

Yeah, he's definitely off, nothing like a little pressure for him to defend himself.

##vote: @PMJ you're playing really differently this game, it's almost Camo-like. It just seems off coming from you.
Please explain?

Because it is. And it's obviously working.

No it has not; Camoclone dies within the first few days in every game he plays. The town doesn't like the discord he causes and the scum don't want his presence either because without him activity levels fall.

Day 1 is useless. Unless anyone wants to come forward with an investigative result that can conclusively say that someone is scum--and they shouldn't--then this day is going to be nothing but a wild guess.

Here is exactly how the rest of day one will go:

- we talk more about my voting patterns etc
- bbninjas posts a vote count
- someone says something that is only remotely scummy, gets maybe one or two votes on it
- the wagon gets maybe one more vote
- end of day approaches, someone points this out
- whatever wagon has the most votes will get more votes because "it's day one" and "deadline is coming"
- that guy is lynched

This is how day one happens in literally every game. Why do you insist I take what is basically five days of RVS seriously?

##unvote

##vote TwistedTurtwig

Pretty sure he's scum guys. More votes please.

Why TT?

Sure. Being "camo-like" is exactly what I'm doing, minus the fifty posts a minute. Someone's gotta get things moving... and look! It worked beautifully.

Me voting tt is a joke between us where he is always scum.

To be clear I have no way of definitively knowing if anyone is scum or not.

And yeah I meant scum where I said town in that previous post.

Also, ignore inactives. If they don't post they will be nuked. If they aren't then they are obviously scum and can be lynched then.

Also, ignore inactives. If they don't post they will be nuked. If they aren't then they are obviously scum and can be lynched then.

Why? ignoring inactives means you are letting them to keep stalling the game by not contributing. To be inactive is scummy so there is no reason to protect them especially on D1 imo.
Modkills can happen on one player at a time. There is not just one player that's inactive but a whole bunch. I am referring also to those with 1-2 posts that just mentioned something about EM.
Luispipe is the biggest example, popping up to make a huge post about EM while it is unnecessary because no one actually believed EM.

Why? ignoring inactives means you are letting them to keep stalling the game by not contributing. To be inactive is scummy so there is no reason to protect them especially on D1 imo.
Modkills can happen on one player at a time. There is not just one player that's inactive but a whole bunch. I am referring also to those with 1-2 posts that just mentioned something about EM.
Luispipe is the biggest example, popping up to make a huge post about EM while it is unnecessary because no one actually believed EM.

You do realize PMJ is plan simply getting under everyone's skin right? And it's working very well. They've made it rather obvious too.

Still all that aside, it can go both ways. Either one, everyone becomes super active towards the end, two, a stalemate happens, or three, someone will slip because of a simple rousing and get lynched. I'm suspecting the third honestly.

You do realize PMJ is plan simply getting under everyone's skin right? And it's working very well. They've made it rather obvious too.

Still all that aside, it can go both ways. Either one, everyone becomes super active towards the end, two, a stalemate happens, or three, someone will slip because of a simple rousing and get lynched. I'm suspecting the third honestly.

I still think we should get inactives to talk. The more players posting, the more info we get after a NK while looking back.

@Yeowie - Last game was posting a lot and now barely post 1 post about him getting back from vacation. Which normally would mean that he would now start to post but nope.
@Professor Palutena - The only one iirc to not post even once since the start of the game. I bet he would post right next the end of the day's deadline just to not get modkilled.
@Cypher333 - Just to remind you that appearing after someone is voting for you and then disappearing once they got off your back is very scummy. Just saying.

Who exactly is Camo and why does he suck more than PokeSatan's (Hoopa unbound) rings? I'm staying quiet as I learned to shut up, I'm just super curious as to why everyone hates him with the passion of a thousand burning pitchforks.

Who exactly is Camo and why does he suck more than PokeSatan's (Hoopa unbound) rings? I'm staying quiet as I learned to shut up, I'm just super curious as to why everyone hates him with the passion of a thousand burning pitchforks.

Camoclone is the host of this game :]
Nobody hates him, some players simply hates his play style.

lol, TTIAS, classic.

@scattered mind, It's not that I'm choosing to be this inactive. As I said in my first post today, I'm heading into a Chem test right now; and even have a Physics one on Thursday, so it's currently the lack of time what's hurting me. Still, I try my best to at least read from time to time and post when necessary.

lol, TTIAS, classic.

@scattered mind, It's not that I'm choosing to be this inactive. As I said in my first post today, I'm heading into a Chem test right now; and even have a Physics one on Thursday, so it's currently the lack of time what's hurting me. Still, I try my best to at least read from time to time and post when necessary.

I actually read that post but forgot about it. Sorry.

Why? ignoring inactives means you are letting them to keep stalling the game by not contributing.

Wrong. Ignoring inactives means you have more time to focus on evidence you actually have, i.e. posts other people have made. Don't think it's your job to coddle other players. That's the host's job more than anyone else's. And it's not even the host's job; players should be held accountable for their activity (or lack of it).

If you spend all your time trying to get reactions out of people who aren't going to give them, then you will get nowhere.

To be inactive is scummy so there is no reason to protect them especially on D1 imo.

Inactivity is not a scum tell by itself. You need to look at the bigger picture.

Who says modkills only happen to one player at a time? I've modkilled multiple players simultaneously before. Have either of the hosts confirmed that only one player will be modkilled a day? If they haven't, then don't assume that what you say is fact.

Active lurking is a scum tell, but it's too early to reliably accuse anyone of it. Wait a few days and then go back and check people's posts.

Wrong. Ignoring inactives means you have more time to focus on evidence you actually have, i.e. posts other people have made. Don't think it's your job to coddle other players. That's the host's job more than anyone else's. And it's not even the host's job; players should be held accountable for their activity (or lack of it).

If you spend all your time trying to get reactions out of people who aren't going to give them, then you will get nowhere.

Inactivity is not a scum tell by itself. You need to look at the bigger picture.

Who says modkills only happen to one player at a time? I've modkilled multiple players simultaneously before. Have either of the hosts confirmed that only one player will be modkilled a day? If they haven't, then don't assume that what you say is fact.

Active lurking is a scum tell, but it's too early to reliably accuse anyone of it. Wait a few days and then go back and check people's posts.

There is nothing to focus on other than inactive players right now though.
I doubt that there will be any modkills maybe just PP. Even then he can will probably post something random near the end of the day to avoid it.
Like I have said before, more people post the more info we get to look back after a NK. I don't see anything wrong in trying to awake inactive players.

If someone suddenly ask why I stop doing the vote weight count, I'm stopping this since there are some who don't like the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back