Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 5: ends Wednesday 22nd]

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Celever said:
rev, this is urgent. How did Teal spell your name in your Role PM?

It's not my fault Teal misspelled his name
He did say that there would be inconsistencies with his PMs

In the wording of his PMs. Spelling of a user's name doesn't change like British or American words etc..

Celever said:
It's not my fault Teal misspelled his name
He did say that there would be inconsistencies with his PMs

In the wording of his PMs. Spelling of a user's name doesn't change like British or American words etc..

Ok, I mean if I get lynched I'll flip town, everything revealed will be stated, and then what? You've pushed for almost very lynch thus far and they've all been town (excluding scorched feathers), but did you push for SFs lynch, no. That was Drohn, whom we were following.

Celever said:

Ok, I mean if I get lynched I'll flip town, everything revealed will be stated, and then what? You've pushed for almost very lynch thus far and they've all been town (excluding scorched feathers), but did you push for SFs lynch, no. That was Drohn, whom we were following.

Actually I pushed SF's lynch. Maybe not originally, but I made sure it happened once Drohn was gone.

D1 lynches are basically RNG in terms of faction, and the D2 lynch was Camo... scum. I also pushed that a bit, not too much. Blui also wasn't just me, and a lot of the town were on board with his lynch before anyone started voting much, really. You can't say that the evidence wasn't there.

Meanwhile, what have you done, outside of revealing info given to you by the host? If the spelling is different, it was faked. It's as simple as that.

Also, I was just looking in the OP, and none of IE, Mr. Muffin nor alex have spoken today. IE has contributed somewhat throughout the game, bu Mr. Muffin and alex have definitely been sliding by on the minimum, and trying to stay out of discussion as much as possible.

Celever said:

Actually I pushed SF's lynch. Maybe not originally, but I made sure it happened once Drohn was gone.

D1 lynches are basically RNG in terms of faction, and the D2 lynch was Camo... scum. I also pushed that a bit, not too much. Blui also wasn't just me, and a lot of the town were on board with his lynch before anyone started voting much, really. You can't say that the evidence wasn't there.

Meanwhile, what have you done, outside of revealing info given to you by the host? If the spelling is different, it was faked. It's as simple as that.

You are getting quite defensive when all I was doing was responding to your post and you also seem to flip sides all the time. Iirc you also got quite defensive over a simple rvs

Pushing town lynches is pretty much the worst thing you can do, town or scum. Shooting down an accusation like that early is greatly beneficial to the player whether they are scum or not.

rev3rsor said:
Does anyone have any thoughts on CF being roleblocked? As in, do you think that could be possible or not?
I'm not trying to impose my opinion, just trying to see what you think of it.

While it is possible, it's unlikely, because prior to CF saying that Celever was town, he wasn't very active and there was no reason for anyone to believe that he had a powerful or dangerous role.

As for the people questioning AtA's list, I think it is pretty believable as it really fits in with the flavour of the game. I think the most likely to be scum on his list right now is CJ, who hasn't contributed much and makes it appear that he has, but I can't vote for him right now.

Also, I don't think bigfoot's or CJ's alignments are related. I don't think the announcer has any sort of seer power and is just going on hunches.

Wailord_2 said:
rev3rsor said:
Does anyone have any thoughts on CF being roleblocked? As in, do you think that could be possible or not?
I'm not trying to impose my opinion, just trying to see what you think of it.

While it is possible, it's unlikely, because prior to CF saying that Celever was town, he wasn't very active and there was no reason for anyone to believe that he had a powerful or dangerous role.

As for the people questioning AtA's list, I think it is pretty believable as it really fits in with the flavour of the game. I think the most likely to be scum on his list right now is CJ, who hasn't contributed much and makes it appear that he has, but I can't vote for him right now.

Also, I don't think bigfoot's or CJ's alignments are related. I don't think the announcer has any sort of seer power and is just going on hunches.

?

Celever said:
Wailord_2 said:

?
Agreed,
Elaborate plz

I have a special voting condition and I'm only allowed to vote for certain people at certain time, right now I cannot vote for Chaos Jackal.

Wailord_2 said:
I have a special voting condition and I'm only allowed to vote for certain people at certain time, right now I cannot vote for Chaos Jackal.

Please expand.

Celever said:
Wailord_2 said:

Please expand.

Night Zero, I was supposed to send Teal the name of a person. The rest of the game, until they died, I could only vote for whoever that person voted for. I chose Chaos Jackal, because in past games I have found him to be a good player who knows what he is doing. Therefore, since Chaos Jackal would not vote for himself, I cannot vote for him.

Wailord_2 said:
Celever said:
Please expand.

Night Zero, I was supposed to send Teal the name of a person. The rest of the game, until they died, I could only vote for whoever that person voted for. I chose Chaos Jackal, because in past games I have found him to be a good player who knows what he is doing. Therefore, since Chaos Jackal would not vote for himself, I cannot vote for him.

And what happens if he dies
?

Wailord_2 said:

And what happens if he dies
?

I have a double vote count for the remainder of the game.

bbninjas said:
Wailord_2 said:
I have a double vote count for the remainder of the game.

Then we could kill CJ.

But we don't know if he's town or not
That ability seems town... So I'm inclined to believe he is
But there's always that chance

Wailord, which Pokémon are you?

Eron said:

lol, I can't help but laugh at that question, even though it wasn't supposed to be the way I thought it... xDD

Eron said:
Kirlia. The flavour of the role is that I'm a teenage girl who forms a crush on someone, and then if I vote, I have to have vote the same person they did.

Wailord_2 said:
Eron said:
Kirlia. The flavour of the role is that I'm a teenage girl who forms a crush on someone, and then if I vote, I have to have vote the same person they did.
Very inclined to say you are town based on that Pokemon and role. Just seems.... towny....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back