Finished Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [AND THE WINNERS ARE...]

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XXIII: A Sacrifice for Anti-Arceus [DAY 3: ends Wednesday 8th]

Trying to go through the update while simultaneously playing SSB 3DS is kinda tough...

Going by Drohn's theory, Meaty and SF are the only two suspects still alive. Meaty did make that slip-up, sure, but I'm not gonna vote so soon in the day.
Luis, I'd recommend using Professor on someone tonight if possible. I feel like we don't know enough about what's going on with people.

Right now Meaty is the one I'm the less worried about. I'm saying we lynch Fletch because:

a) He is most probably scum, since Camo knew about his Ability.
b) He's been acting very scummy since the beginning of the game.
c) We pretty much know he has Gooey, but don't know what it does yet.
d) He's very lazy and he's asleep now, so he hasn't seen the update yet

Luispipe8 said:
Right now Meaty is the one I'm the less worried about. I'm saying we lynch Fletch because:

a) He is most probably scum, since Camo knew about his Ability.
b) He's been acting very scummy since the beginning of the game.
c) We pretty much know he has Gooey, but don't know what it does yet.
d) He's very lazy and he's asleep now, so he hasn't seen the update yet

I do believe Celever did something SF, but I don't know what. Celever needs to tell us the results of his ability.

To Bigfoot: Yeah, I was planning on using that soon, I'll keep it in mind.

Curiosity: Either Drohn or Celever (or both) die in a game, activity pummels down. :p

Well I finally did what I said I was going to do a long time ago and look through Day 1 to see if there's any indications on why grant would get lynched Night 1...and there's not much to be honest. The only possible thing, and I say possible because the chances are pretty low, is the fact that Celever slightly defended grant in Day 1. If Celever was scum, defending a townie who then got killed during the night may boost his reputation. But honestly, that's not evidence, and it doesn't make all that much sense either. I think for now, grant dying Night 1 will just stay a mystery. I do find it surprising that he was killed over many of the experienced players (Cinesra, PMJ, me, Camo, Drohn, etc etc). We know Keeper of Night was scum leader, and I still don't see why he would target grant. There's just too many unknowns and unfortunately we can't get very far going off of anything Day 1 related.

TheGuy being killed, while unfortunate, actually sort of clears him from being part of the whole Camoclone and SF shenanigans. And I think it was a poor move on the scum's part, considering he was far from cleared townie and was actually a suspect. It seemed like a revenge kill to be honest, which is never a smart play. It also goes to show that just because someone is a Poison-type does NOT mean they are scum, which is very valuable information. TheGuy had a good role, but it wasn't terrific, so I don't feel bad that he's dead. He helped the town a lot and his death provided valuable information. It doesn't get much better than that between Day 1 and 2.

Now onto potential suspects. I think SF is definitely lynch worthy, depending on what Celever comes back to us with. He targeted SF and knew he would show up slimed in the night update, so hopefully he's got something good to tell us. We will have to decide if what he's saying is believable and matches up with everything else.

Meaty is still a suspect, as he was very scummy Day 2. I think SF and Meaty are top suspects at the moment, but I'm awaiting to here from more people because the day just started and maybe someone's night role will reveal something.

Sorry for forgetting, but what was Celever's ability?

In other news, I got the Life Orb! Yay! I also know everyone who had it before me (and which night they had it), and two new abilities which I won't reveal for the time being for my own safety. I will say they have something to do with votes and lynches, so if that's important, then yeah.

rev3rsor said:

In other news, I got the Life Orb! Yay! I also know everyone who had it before me (and which night they had it), and two new abilities which I won't reveal for the time being for my own safety. I will say they have something to do with votes and lynches, so if that's important, then yeah.

Celever could tell if someone used a non-passive ability during the night. Or something like that. He used it on Luis on either N1 or N2.

rev3rsor said:

Rev, did these abilities appear in your role since the first time you got it, or until now?

In other stuff, I can say a lynch on SF would be good, but Luis, the fact he looks scummy doesn't matter rn, as you could read he always looks scummy.

Sorry for being inactive yesterday. This week has been very busy for me, and I didn't have time to read the thread. But now I'm caught up, and can start contributing.

For starters, I'm in the boat that Drohn's theory totally shouldn't have been right, but somehow, it was, and we got 2 wolves (unless Camo is somehow Town, which I highly doubt) down because of it. I'd like to hear from SF before we lynch him, because Drohn's theory can easily work without SF being a wolf. Goodra also doesn't seem like a wolfy role, nor would SF claiming Goodra without being pressured at all makes me think he's town.

Today, I think Meaty is our best lynch. I would've totally believed his story if he had said he was just confused about the whole slime thing, but mixing up Camo's and TheGuy's names? That just seems silly, especially since the post seems to clearly address Camo. ("He normally rivals Celever in being talkative")

Celever I'm pretty sure is town aligned at this point. He seems to be helping the town a lot, and I'd rather not lynch him if possible.
rev I still don't see a reason to call him either town or wolf. He does have the Life Orb, which is good for him, but we have no idea what his abilities are. rev, you should try to stay active so we can get a good idea about what your alignment is.
Everyone else should try to be more active. We need to find the other wolves as soon as possible (not that we're in a losing position, but it's always good to find the wolves sooner than later), and that's not happening when half the players aren't posting.

Machamp The Champion said:
Sorry for being inactive yesterday. This week has been very busy for me, and I didn't have time to read the thread. But now I'm caught up, and can start contributing.

For starters, I'm in the boat that Drohn's theory totally shouldn't have been right, but somehow, it was, and we got 2 wolves (unless Camo is somehow Town, which I highly doubt) down because of it. I'd like to hear from SF before we lynch him, because Drohn's theory can easily work without SF being a wolf. Goodra also doesn't seem like a wolfy role, nor would SF claiming Goodra without being pressured at all makes me think he's town.

Today, I think Meaty is our best lynch. I would've totally believed his story if he had said he was just confused about the whole slime thing, but mixing up Camo's and TheGuy's names? That just seems silly, especially since the post seems to clearly address Camo. ("He normally rivals Celever in being talkative")

Celever I'm pretty sure is town aligned at this point. He seems to be helping the town a lot, and I'd rather not lynch him if possible.
rev I still don't see a reason to call him either town or wolf. He does have the Life Orb, which is good for him, but we have no idea what his abilities are. rev, you should try to stay active so we can get a good idea about what your alignment is.
Everyone else should try to be more active. We need to find the other wolves as soon as possible (not that we're in a losing position, but it's always good to find the wolves sooner than later), and that's not happening when half the players aren't posting.

Couldn't the wolves just not post for the above reason? I do agree with Celever being town, particularly when I pointed out he was helpful when someone (I think Camo) was trying to lynch him.

Eron said:
rev3rsor said:

Rev, did these abilities appear in your role since the first time you got it, or until now?

In other stuff, I can say a lynch on SF would be good, but Luis, the fact he looks scummy doesn't matter rn, as you could read he always looks scummy.
Did you not notice that Luis has been confirmed town, providing there is not an ability that makes Luis reveal as town even though he is scum?

Sorry everyone, went out last night so haven't seen the update until now!

I would once again like to remind everyone that slime doesn't REALLY add up to Gooey. It makes me think more of a Muk or something.

I'd like to hold on to my results until SF claims, if that's OK? Just so we can see if we can make a contradiction with my results when he claims.

bbninjas said:
Eron said:

Did you not notice that Luis has been confirmed town, providing there is not an ability that makes Luis reveal as town even though he is scum?

That role shouldn't exist, as it goes against the rule of hosts never lying to their players.

Eron said:
rev3rsor said:

No, I did not know what my abilities were before now; my previous role said something along the lines of "Secret Ability: ?".

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

That role shouldn't exist, as it goes against the rule of hosts never lying to their players.

Wait, let me clarify:
Hosts never lying to their players in the day update. Night actions are free game, but generally lying is kept to a minimum / none at all.

rev3rsor said:
Eron said:

No, I did not know what my abilities were before now; my previous role said something along the lines of "Secret Ability: ?".
How did you know you needed the Life Orb?

bbninjas said:
rev3rsor said:

It would have just said "use Life Orb to unlock" or something along those lines.

Celever said:
bbninjas said:

It would have just said "use Life Orb to unlock" or something along those lines.

Drohn's ability didn't say anything, so I'm asking Rev how he knew.

bbninjas said:
Celever said:

Drohn's ability didn't say anything, so I'm asking Rev how he knew.

Hmm...

I think I know how, but I'm not going to say rn because that would also be claiming on the behalf of rev. Sure, I don't know his role, nor if my theory is actually correct, but there is a pretty believable conclusion to draw, and it's a town one!

Last Day was successful, and Night wasn't so bad.
Like others before me, I have to ask SF for a claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back