Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover (Signups)

Confirm.

Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover (Signups)

SheNinja said:
Also, not being able to quote modposts is dumb.

It's just so people can't quote anything I PM to them... Quoting something like a rule or vote count will only give you a minor warning.

Those of you who are a wolf should have access granted to a forum. If you cannot see it, PM me.

King Arceus said:
Those of you who are a wolf should have access granted to a forum. If you cannot see it, PM me.
That means don't post it in the thread.

I have received my role, and now I shall confirm it.

/confirm

I got my
Kaiser_roll.JPG

/ confirm
Got my role, although you already know.

3 more confirms are needed until the game can start.

Game starts if one more person confirms!!!

"Welcome current residents of Saffron city" said a voice over the city wide loud speaker. "Surrender now or prepare to fight... Oh wait it will be a one sided fight". The residents look around in fear. Who will lead them against this force? They should probably just surrender.
I+am+Red+This++++is+Blue+_a2743f6aac044d61f9c3e5fac96f30e1.jpg

"Wait" cried a voice from the outskirts of town... "This party is just getting started... This is the work of Team Rocket". We can beat them! That voice stirred up a ruckus in the crowd. Who was this newcomer and who was Team Rocket? "We have dealt with them before and we will deal with them again" a new voice stated. Oh yeah and guess what? They are there... A single hand pointed to the unmistakable Sliph Co.
FL_Silph_Company.png

The crowd was all fired up and rushed to the building. They were going to find those responsible and they were going to pay. Unfortunately the members of the town just walked right into Team Rocket's Trap.

The game begins now!!!
11 votes are needed for a lynch.
The day ends next Monday at 4:00 PM EST.

Take one last look at the rules and remember bolds must be Bolded and capitalized.
VOTE: CAMOCLONE
Also if you have a question for me you must PM me. I will not reply to anything in the thread.

well

*does something suspiciously*

that escalated quickly

Hmm... *Slides Monocle off before putting it back on again*, now what did I just witness? Whatever it was, it was certainly suspicious.

Now, Team Rocket is certainly up to something; and I don't think we are just dealing with Jesse and James here. We have some top Team Rocket agents, but will that stop us? No! We will rise up and ship that Team Rocket off to space, where it will be blasting off yet again!

If you haven't confirmed yet please do so by PM... Any players who haven't confirmed by the end of the day will get replaced.

Since I've read the manga, I can kind of guess what some of the roles are:

Red/Blue/Green (Not sure what they would do though, maybe extra votes?)
Oak (Seer/Inspector?)
Brock/Misty/Ericka/Blaine (Again, not sure what they could do and not be overpowered.)
Bill
ect.

Giovanni (Could possibly have an ability that shows his alignment differently, since he's shown as a harmless old man at first in the manga)
Koga/Sabrina/Lt. Surge (My guess for these, they have an ability that goes with their pokemon's type. I remember Lt. Surge in particular actually had a machine gun that shot Voltorbs/Electrodes.)
Rocket Grunts (Probably)

Mew (Possibly Town instead of Indie. Might be a Seer of sorts.)
Mewtwo (Would definitely have a kill of some sort)

In addition, we probably have some vanilla roles, since there might be some "residents" of Saffron City in here somewhere. Of course, since this is where the Fighting Dojo and Psychic Gym are located, we may have Psychics and/or Karate Fighters with their own abilities.
I almost wonder if there are other Pokémon in the game besides maybe Mew/Mewtwo. Maybe Green's Ditto, Red's Poliwhirl/Poliwrath, or Blue's Golduck?

Just trying to start some conversation.

My thoughts about the roles:

Giovanni = Alpha Werewolf
Rocket Grunt = Werewolf
Gym Leader = Mason(?) They are gym leaders so, they may have some kind of connection
Officer Jenny = Cop
Nurse Joy = Doctor
Pokémon breeder, Ace Trainer, Black Belt, Swimmer (other minor trainers) = Vanilla Townie
Mewtwo = Serial Killer
Rocket Admin = Werewolf Mason
Yellow = some kind of healer (if I remember right, she had some kind special powers or somthing like that)

Charmaniac said:
My thoughts about the roles:

Giovanni = Alpha Werewolf
Rocket Grunt = Werewolf
Gym Leader = Mason(?) They are gym leaders so, they may have some kind of connection
Officer Jenny = Cop
Nurse Joy = Doctor
Pokémon breeder, Ace Trainer, Black Belt, Swimmer (other minor trainers) = Vanilla Townie
Mewtwo = Serial Killer
Rocket Admin = Werewolf Mason
Yellow = some kind of healer (if I remember right, she had some kind special powers or somthing like that)

Except Yellow isn't in Manga 1-3 I don't think. Some of the gym leaders are evil in the manga, which makes me think they play a part. As far as I know, Officer Jenny isn't in the manga (1-3 at least) so I don't think she would be in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back