Finished Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover -Town Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

If I come looking into this thread tomorrow and it's still a war zone, well let me just say that all of you are not supposed to copy camoclone's tactics in the first place. It takes a lot of experience to do that, as much as I don't like to admit it.

By the current state of the topic it looks like you're all just shooting at each other, trying to kill everyone who even remotely moves.

RE: Werewolf XVII III: Team Rocket's Takeover - Day 1 Ends September 9th 4 PM EST

SheNinja said:
grantm1999 said:
TOWN! Read thoroughly!
SheNinja, you're so scum, and thanks for telling us that TT and KoN are not scum. My post was not even true, I was just baiting out responses. I was hoping to bait out more responses, but it worked better than I thought it would and I got all I was looking for, for now.
Here's my spear of pure logic, just try to block it. You slipped up. It is now obvious that you are scum because you are trying to cause confusion by saying Fancy is town, who you were arguing against fervently while you were posing as town, and Jay is scum. One, you would have no reason to know that Jay is scum (unless some weird daytime seer ability), AND, Jay is not even in this game.

One interesting theory that I'm not yet sure about: The wolves made the fake bandwagon for scumninja, only they were planning on changing all their votes at the last second, but weren't planning on SheNinja overdoing his/her part and screwing up. The reason I'm saying this is so we don't automatically assume everyone who voted for SheNinja is town.

Here's my list for scum/potential scum/potential indie:
Sheninja
Twisted Turtwig
HegaFire0
Charmaniac
Sir Taco and/or Raichu Girl
Rusty Sticks

UNVOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG
VOTE: SHENINJA

What?

DOUBLE POST INCOMING

Instead of making a 4 word post and then posting again, just make a longer post. Just because I got it so it doesn't merge doesn't mean to continually multipost. You might also consider using the Preview Post button if you fear you will be ninja'd.

Thanks for clearing that up SheNinja.

I agree with Luckyfire, this thing is a war-zone as opposed to a calm and orderly conversation like the townies should be having. This chaos just makes it so easy for the wolves to reign in anarchy. Lets see, since SheNinja leads with the most votes, maybe the town should try stating their 'evidence' and elaborating on it further. As SheNinja said, he didn't even understand the argument being made against him. From what I understood it was that "he was causing chaos by claiming me as town", and "He put the name Jay and said he was scum, whoever that was." that's what I dissected from it.

He pretty much explained why he thought I was a townie, and I see no fault in backing off original claims as in this case new light was shed on the topic and he thought my post reactions seemed natural and true. Now, I think he accidentally put the name "Jay" on there, as he isn't participating in the game. How does that make him into a wolf if we don't even know who he is talking about?

I think both sides need to recheck their arguments and elaborate further on them before we start pointing votes at anyone.

Yeah, sorry about that, sometimes my thoughts come in small portions.

The majour reason that I did that was so I could go back and check some previous posts while LF could think about a response.

Saying Jay is scum was just a joke, sorry about that. Jay is a top-tier scumbag @DNA

Sorry again for this double post :(

Good news, everyone! the tags [v] and [uv] now let you easily vote and unvote. just stick a username in the tags and away you go. use it like you would bold or italics.

[v]VOTE: RANDOM PERSON[/v]

K then.

So... Apparantly Lucky and Fancy are trying to make the game settle, something I've been trying to do since the war between She and Fancy...

Well, SCREW YOU ALL!!!!

[v]VOTE:SNENINJA[/v]

[v]VOTE:FAN-ROTOM[/v]

Seriously... Why is it that, whatever I say becomes road kill, or someone else uses it...

Charmaniac has requested a replacement... Red Rain will take his place.

Yay, Red Blast of Haunted Samurott!

Welcome to the chaos... That somehow is created by 20 players!

Omg I actually know Charmaniac (he is from Finland). o_O

Anyway... uh...

Don't really have anything to say right now I guess.

Still awaiting a response from grant.

Grant's post seemed pretty clear to me, I don't see what was confusing about it.

Also, why are people suspicious of Rusty Sticks again? Because he called everyone idiots? Aww, I'm gonna cry now. After lynching him for stating the truth.

grantm1999 said:
TOWN! Read thoroughly!
SheNinja, you're so scum, and thanks for telling us that TT and KoN are not scum. My post was not even true, I was just baiting out responses. I was hoping to bait out more responses, but it worked better than I thought it would and I got all I was looking for, for now.
Here's my spear of pure logic, just try to block it. You slipped up. It is now obvious that you are scum because you are trying to cause confusion by saying Fancy is town, who you were arguing against fervently while you were posing as town, and Jay is scum. One, you would have no reason to know that Jay is scum (unless some weird daytime seer ability), AND, Jay is not even in this game.

One interesting theory that I'm not yet sure about: The wolves made the fake bandwagon for scumninja, only they were planning on changing all their votes at the last second, but weren't planning on SheNinja overdoing his/her part and screwing up. The reason I'm saying this is so we don't automatically assume everyone who voted for SheNinja is town.

Here's my list for scum/potential scum/potential indie:
Sheninja
Twisted Turtwig
HegaFire0
Charmaniac
Sir Taco and/or Raichu Girl
Rusty Sticks

UNVOTE: TWISTEDTURTWIG
VOTE: SHENINJA

You are more confusing. You first state in a long post and then say that it was all a bait for SheNinja which you already thought he was scum. I don't see the point.

There are only 2 explanations. 1. Your scum buddies told you that it was better and easier a SheNinja lynch after you posted the long post. 2. You actually thought making a useless post.

Dark Void said:
Also, why are people suspicious of Rusty Sticks again? Because he called everyone idiots? Aww, I'm gonna cry now. After lynching him for stating the truth.

They can't handle the truth :'(

I said it because just 9 posts in you guys started voting for someone FOR NO REASON AT ALL OTHER THAN TO GET THE GAME STARTED.

Hegafire has requested a replacement... He will be replaced by Shocker.
Rock Wrecker has yet to confirm and will be replace by Bo$$_89

Welcome Shocker and Bo$$. How do you like the battlefield you just walked into?
Though, after all that argueing (this may also be thr fault of the X and Y news) it's gotten kind of quiet...

Keeper of Night said:

I could go on and on about how this is scummy, which it is, but I will keep it concise: scum try to act helpful to "earn" townpoints. They also try to get on people's good sides so that they are hesitant to lynch them.

And now someone is going to jump on me for pointing this out...

SheNinja said:
Keeper of Night said:

I could go on and on about how this is scummy, which it is, but I will keep it concise: scum try to act helpful to "earn" townpoints. They also try to get on people's good sides so that they are hesitant to lynch them.

And now someone is going to jump on me for pointing this out...

This post is... pathetically sad.
What about what I said was scummy? If anything, it was sarcasm (which, in fact, it was).

Vote Count as of Post # 198

Fancy: 1 (Keeper Of Night)
No Lynch: 1 (James86134)
SheNinja: 3 (sillykyle, TwistedTurtwig, grantm1999)
Teal: 1 (PMJ)
TwistedTurtwig: 2 (Teal, Flys Gone 2071)

11 Votes are needed for a lynch.

Warnings: If you get to 3 points you die from my Judgment Attack!

corabed (Total warning points: 1): Liking a Post
grantm1999 (1.5) : Editing a Post
SheNinja (.5): Multiposting a lot (There is nothing wrong with the activity however posting something like: 4 words in a post then doing a big post or lots of 1 sentence posts in a row isn’t ok. I understand 1 or 2 but 4 or 5 is just ridiculous)

Not being allowed to multipost is jank.

And now that I notice that I amn't voting somebody, [v]james86134[/v], get off No Lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back