Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 2 ends April 9 at 2 PM CST.

corn bread said:
You two need to think outside of the box,I made those rules with good intentions knowing well and swell that they would benefit the town far more than the scum. But there were some flaws with it and after some people pointed it out.I sorta gave up on them.

How could they possibly benefit us more than the wolfs?

Nengeni said:
VOTE corn bread

I never got to finish reading day one, but his questionnaire with regard to the smash ball just seems stupid. I don't see a situation where it would ever be useful to give this much information to possible scum.

Why are you voting in that color?

Glace said:
Nengeni said:
VOTE corn bread

I never got to finish reading day one, but his questionnaire with regard to the smash ball just seems stupid. I don't see a situation where it would ever be useful to give this much information to possible scum.

Why are you voting in that color?
Because I like purple, and AFAIK there is no rule against it.

Anything else?

The rules would benefit a lot the wolves. they weren't small flaws. Wolves could have easily used that information to "control" the town. i don't believe you are a wolf. I would say that you are indie/just staying low.

I'm sorry corn bread, but I have failed...failed to see how you were "knowing well and swell that they would benefit the town". I mean the rules didn't help the town at all. Like previously stated, it would only help indies and wolves. For these reasons VOTE: corn bread.

Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that you guys have less than twelve hours in the day and y'all are nowhere near a lynch.

Vote count?

PMJ said:
Hi guys, just a friendly reminder that you guys have less than twelve hours in the day and y'all are nowhere near a lynch.

dont judge.

Not judging, just informing.

two people voted for corn bread. that's all. fourteen to lynch.

Can we please not lynch corn bread?

alex said:

Got anyone better?

(not being sarcastic or anything, just asking if there are any other viable alternatives right now.)

sorry, three guys voted for corn bread

by the way just could you guys start putting VOTE in all caps if you haven't been already? thanks.

or you're just blind because I always find vote count mistakes :3

Starboard Driger said:
alex said:

Got anyone better?

(not being sarcastic or anything, just asking if there are any other viable alternatives right now.)

You, for one. Flygon for another. Anyone but corn bread. Any wolf, especially corn bread, wouldn't make such an obvious way of having the town help the wolves...

alex said:
Starboard Driger said:
Got anyone better?

You, for one. Flygon for another. Anyone but corn bread. Any wolf, especially corn bread, wouldn't make such an obvious way of having the town help the wolves...

I saw that coming. None of you that have accused me have said anything besides "He seems like a wolf". Nobody has bothered to point out *why*. I tried to ignore it, but this is just silly.

Yeah, I'm not too sure where the suspicions on Driger are coming from either.

If corn bread can't happen, then I would be okay with Flygon. But corn bread hasn't posted much of anything to work off of beyond his rules, and he's been really unmemorable for that, so I think he's a better vote than Flygon since Flygon is posting more and I can use that to POE scum.

Failing either of them, Haunted Water seems like another good lynch target too because he's never posted anything as far as I can remember. Same with Some Loser, and Sir Taco.

It kinda sucks not having much material to work off of. =/

VOTE corn bread
The day is ending and we don't have a better suspect...

Astra said:
Failing either of them, Haunted Water seems like another good lynch target too because he's never posted anything as far as I can remember. Same with Some Loser, and Sir Taco.

The general feel I get from this paragraph is that a majority of the players are good lynches just because you listed like four people.

VOTE: corn bread

I honestly don't have much to say right now. That's why I have not said much.

Sir Taco said:
I honestly don't have much to say right now. That's why I have not said much.

I don't blame you. There isn't any hint or any suspicious people, so basically there's nothing to talk about.

VOTE: cornbread.

nothing else is happening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back