Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 1 ends March 30 at 8 PM CST.

Why would you think it's legit? The period just doesn't appear there itself. I strongly advise people to vote for Astra. From what I can see we have a great chance of eliminating a threatening indie day one. We can take care of cornbread tomorrow if you guys want, but if Astra can actually kill it will be bad to leave him alive for even one night. Even if corn flips wolf leader the kill role would just pass to another wolf like always so the wolf kill would happen anyway.

I think that it's legit because Astra could have just typed it instead of copy-pasting it. It would seem natural to add the period if you weren't fully paying attention.

Lynching a wolf is better anyway, though. But we don't have leads.

VOTE: Astra

It's a pretty good shot.

We got all votes in different directions and the day is ending. I believe that corn bread is the best lynch because he is a terrible townie or a bad wolf (or even indie). None will help us.

LF is the worst lynch. It would be a no-lynch. I'm still doubting between Astra and corn bread. The point means he typed it (or just place it at the end). He can be an indie and he copied it from the main post and added the point because he could think PMJ forgot. Or his role PM might have the point.

I'm holding my vote for now.

I think we should lynch corn bread. I mean, if he is town he just isn't helpful, so instead of wasting the lynch on Luckyfire or hitting a town that could be helpful like Astra (we don't know if he's town or indie though), we might hit a wolf.

UNVOTE Astra
VOTE corn bread

Many people's votes have not been honored because a few of you guys apparently don't know how to unvote. I hope this isn't a recurring theme, town...

Vote count please?

Luckyfire: 4
Flygon2071: 1
Astra: 4
Machamp the Champion: 1
corn bread: 7

Fifteen to lynch. Day ends in six hours.

Alright then,first of all,I notice that some people have been complaining about the rules.So i will revise them,until further notice carrion without being bound to them.

Now on to the lynch business.

Luckyfire-The fact that he is trying to use that fact that he's lynchproof(which I believe) somehow validates him as some sort of clear makes me suspicious of him.But il leave him be for now.

Astra-You edited your role PM before posting it here,tell me why.Surely if you were town you wouldn't need to change anything?

Machamp-uh.....who voted for this guy?

Flygon-Meh,I was suspicous of him fro being so aggresive but if this is how he always plays then let him be for now,

Corn bread- Im really surprised that such a simple post has gotten the 9 of you voting for me so riled up. Its day 1,no need for for rushing.

Glace-I love you bro,don't take that post seriously.

So right now i would go for a no lynch,but since I really want to see Astra's answer to that question i gotta put some pressure on him

Vote:Astra

The reason why you have been voted is because the rules give a big advantage to the wolves. The wolves could track the Smash Ball and get the information from the Final Smashes. The wolves could easily see coming when the Final Smashes are going to happen. One more thing, the Smash Ball can pass in the night so no one could be able to hit it?

Astra edited his role PM. That means he is hiding something. It seems legit IMO but the point gives a lot of suspicion.

Are we seriously arguing whether or not Astra included a full stop at the end of his win condition, and therefore that means he's an indie? That argument is so weak it makes me want to cry. The Final Smash, however, is rather over-the-top, which would suggest indie, but that's about all it is, a suggestion.

That said, that Final Smash is indeed dangerous, and I'm a little paranoid of what will happen if he ever gets a chance to pull it off. If that FS is indeed correct, that means the wolves have the potential to end up with power roles, which is something I'd like to avoid happening at all costs. But he could be talking and lying out his backside...although that's hardly something to bank on.
As for Corn Bread? I think he's just a plain stupid player at this point. He's the closest to dying anyway right now, and pushing for his lynch wouldn't be a bad idea, but...

VOTE Astra

...a bad player does not equate to a harmful one. The likelihood you'll get that Final Smash off is low, but not zero. I do not wish to take that chance and have you screw everyone up.

corn bread said:
Astra-You edited your role PM before posting it here,tell me why.Surely if you were town you wouldn't need to change anything?
Not sure where you're getting this from.

My role PM has a period after the win condition. I would totally provide a screenshot of it if it wouldn't get me modkilled for it. I don't get why you people are getting so riled up about a period.

But I do think that you're wasting your time trying to lynch me, since I can't be lynched if I don't put a vote down, and since my name is getting pretty popular...

UNVOTE: Machamp the Champion

inb4 people don't believe this because LuckyFire already can't be lynched.

I don't think I unvoted Luckyfire so...
Unvote: Luckyfire
One question: Do I need to revote corn bread because I forgot to unvote Luckyfire?

DNA said:
Are we seriously arguing whether or not Astra included a full stop at the end of his win condition, and therefore that means he's an indie? That argument is so weak it makes me want to cry. The Final Smash, however, is rather over-the-top, which would suggest indie, but that's about all it is, a suggestion.

That said, that Final Smash is indeed dangerous, and I'm a little paranoid of what will happen if he ever gets a chance to pull it off. If that FS is indeed correct, that means the wolves have the potential to end up with power roles, which is something I'd like to avoid happening at all costs. But he could be talking and lying out his backside...although that's hardly something to bank on.
As for Corn Bread? I think he's just a plain stupid player at this point. He's the closest to dying anyway right now, and pushing for his lynch wouldn't be a bad idea, but...

VOTE Astra

...a bad player does not equate to a harmful one. The likelihood you'll get that Final Smash off is low, but not zero. I do not wish to take that chance and have you screw everyone up.

Who do you think I am? xD I'm not voting for him because of the period lol.

Astra said:
corn bread said:
Not sure where you're getting this from.

My role PM has a period after the win condition. I would totally provide a screenshot of it if it wouldn't get me modkilled for it. I don't get why you people are getting so riled up about a period.

But I do think that you're wasting your time trying to lynch me, since I can't be lynched if I don't put a vote down, and since my name is getting pretty popular...

UNVOTE: Machamp the Champion

inb4 people don't believe this because LuckyFire already can't be lynched.

You left that ability outside of your role PM. So that leaves a reason to get you lynch.

VOTE: Astra

inb4 its true and we have can't lynch him.

If you voted for a player while already having an active vote, the second vote is null and void.

I have a question; In past Werewolf games, did the win condition have a period at the end of it? Astra may have copied it from another werewolf game. The only other Werewolf games I've played had a different wording for win conditions. Not sure if that would be solid evidence, but it would be nice to know.

DNA said:
That said, that Final Smash is indeed dangerous, and I'm a little paranoid of what will happen if he ever gets a chance to pull it off. If that FS is indeed correct, that means the wolves have the potential to end up with power roles, which is something I'd like to avoid happening at all costs.

Role PM said:
Final Smash: Scrambled Surprise
When you use this ability, all players will randomly swap roles with another living player of the same alignment. This ability does not affect independent players who lack allies.

We don't have to worry about Wolfs getting power roles from townies.

Glace said:
Who do you think I am? xD I'm not voting for him because of the period lol.
I was not referring to you specifically. It was mostly directed towards Teal, but if you wanted my statement directed towards you as well, then okay.

Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 1 ends March 30 at 8 PM CST.

corn bread said:
Alright then,first of all,I notice that some people have been complaining about the rules.So i will revise them,until further notice carrion without being bound to them.

What.

There is just so much wrong with this that I'm not even going to bother saying anything.

Anyways, I still think corn bread is our best option. Astra being an indie is certainly a possibility, but again, the period. That little detail is what makes me believe him... but I've been wrong before.

His Final Smash would certainly be confusing should he get the chance to use it, but I wouldn't call it dangerous. It really wouldn't be that big of a deal unless the role of seer fell into the hands of a stupid townie.

We're on the clock. Hopefully we can agree on something and get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back