Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 2 ends April 9 at 2 PM CST.

Well naturally I expected no one to believe me about it if I stated it, because LuckyFire already claimed unlynchable and we didn't know duplicate roles existed.

I don't think I've ever been this happy about a townie dying. It's strangely helpful.

PMJ said:
Role: Ness
Alignment: Brawlers

Ability: Spiritual Peek
Once per day you may PM me the name of any player. You will learn their full role PM. You can't use this ability unless you are dead. You can't pick the same person on consecutive days.

Glace said:
There are 27 players left in the game, which means you need 14 votes to lynch. It's an even-numbered day, so send all ability usages to Blah.

Day abilities?

omg lrn2read liek srsly

On an unrelated note, does anyone have an item that makes them feel like they have a lot of Wisdom? I could sure use one of those right now. :>

I haven't read up on day one yet, could someone fill me in on anything important that happened?

So far I know that 1 person has died, and that Astra has role revealed?

Just a thought, but how are we supposed to get results from Hypnotic's role. He gets the info when he dies, but he has no way of posting any of it, and it doesn't seem like he was masons with anyone.

I guess it sort of implies that we have some sort of Revivor role.

Astra said:
Just a thought, but how are we supposed to get results from Hypnotic's role. He gets the info when he dies, but he has no way of posting any of it, and it doesn't seem like he was masons with anyone.

Might be but he can manipulate the player's role. It will lead in making something go wrong for the people he targets.

We don't get the results, didn't you read the second ability? That's the point.

Flygon2071 said:
2 jailkeepers? That would be kind of odd. HL has a good role so he is better dead (except that he won't be able to point out for who he is suspicious of).

One is a wolf, duh ;]

Astra said:

He redirects the wolves, silly.

Well that was a nice kill day 1. Thanks wolves!

I'll post more later, I can't really say my opinion on the night right now.

Wait. Holy crap. Can HL make the wolves kill themselves?

Read his second role.

Ability: Gettar
Once during the night after you use Spiritual Peek, you may use your psychic powers to redirect the targets of any of that player's abilities. (You may redirect a player's ability to themselves, even if their ability says they can't.) They will not know you have changed their target. You may only use this ability three times. This ability's usage or effect cannot be blocked, redirected, or otherwise influenced in any way.

Imagine if he finds the alpha and another wolf! Two wolves down. It's too bad HL won't get to play, but with him gone so early, we are at a huge advantage.

Redirecting wolf kills back on themselves is _sick_. My one wish is that he doesn't pull a safariblade on us and forget to use such a valuable role for the rest of the game lol.

dmaster out.

He can use it a total of 3 times so, hopefully, he will be able to kill 3 of them.

LMAO his ability can kill half the wolves, and he'll have plenty of time to find the Alpha and two of the important ones by dying n1.

alex said:
LMAO his ability can kill half the wolves, and he'll have plenty of time to find the Alpha and two of the important ones by dying n1.

…Who says there are six wolves? We don't know how many there are

Bo$$_89 said:
alex said:

…Who says there are six wolves? We don't know how many there are

There are almost definitely 6. The 5 Characters from Melee that didn't appear in Brawl, plus Wolf. Dr. Mario might not be in this game, since... ya know... he's Mario.

Yeah but we don't know for sure that there are six wolves.

It's possible that there are six, but there could be more or less.

Well it's a good thing Hypnotic died I guess.

Now what else?Wolf is a wolf and Astra is lynchproof?
I guess the only thing to say is Astra, why would you hide the fact your lynchproof? If anything that just makes you more suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back