Finished Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Rejects Win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XVI: A New Melee. Day 1 ends March 30 at 8 PM CST.

Glace and Teal bring up some good points about Astra. The fact that 2 people noticed his wolfyness makes me think there's a good chance that he's a wolf.

VOTE: Astra

Also, random thought. Remember this post?
Blui said:
Guise. Don't eat the curry. It suuuuuuuuuckkss. (I can't vote)

Anyway, no leads except that we're 100% sure that Samus is in this game.

Maybe the Curry makes it so you can't talk, and Blui and Meaty thought it said you couldn't vote, rather then not talk. So it's PMJ's fault for not explaining it well enough. Just thought I wanted to share.

Vote count? I will review the thread and think about this a bit more before I make my decision.

Looking through Flygon's posts in the spinoff, it does seem like that's just the way he plays. If it wasn't already obvious, I wasn't aware of that at the time of my posting.

He just seemed way too eager to get somebody lynched, and then he justified it by saying "if we don't [hit a wolf], we would reduce the amount of players to look through the wolves". What.

So that was my reasoning for doing that.

It seems like Astra is in pretty deep crap right now. All the reasons outlined by Glace, Teal, and dmaster are extremely valid, but I'll stay on Flygon for now if for no other reason than that I am stubborn.

Now this is getting interesting. Astra definitely seems suspicious. I believe he is scum since his actions don't make much sense for someone who is town.

Also, another idea. If Astra is scum and he voted for Flygon, does that mean Flygon is town?

Before I forget:
UNVOTE Luckyfire

VOTE Astra

MDL said:
Also, another idea. If Astra is scum and he voted for Flygon, does that mean Flygon is town?

I would think so. It's way too early in the game to have the wolves risk accusing each other to diffuse suspicion.

Not at all. It is just a vote. Created WIFOM/confusing situations when you think to much about it, so no, Flygon is not at all cleared.

What I meant was that if Astra does end up being scum, it is unlikely that Flygon is too. By no means if Flygon clear at the moment, though.

Can everyone PLEASE remember to unvote before you cast another vote? It's really annoying to figure out vote counts if half of you forget to unvote in the process.

I'll post a vote count when I clear through this mess (which may take a while because people not unvoting makes it really difficult to count). All votes that were cast without unvoting are null and void.

Jay said:
What I meant was that if Astra does end up being scum, it is unlikely that Flygon is too. By no means if Flygon clear at the moment, though.

I disagree with that as well. Astra could have been targetting a weaker scum for town cred.

UNVOTE Whomever
VOTE Astra

Key word is unlikely. As I said previously, I don't think they would pull such a flagrant move at such an early stage.

Jay said:

Would like to point out that Jay edited this post.

On topic, I can see the Astra lynch, but I still don't believe LF

UNVOTE: LUCKYFIRE
VOTE: ASTRA

thats what I get for having the game mod on my skype.

Glace said:
Jay said:

I disagree with that as well. Astra could have been targetting a weaker scum for town cred.

Normally, I would probably agree with you, Glace. But from his more recent posts, it's looking like he's grasping at straws for people that he can start bandwagons on or get in on one himself. So while yeah, Flygon is probably not out of the woods yet...it would look weird to immediately bandwagon on another wolf _this early_. That being said, I'm getting more convinced to vote for Astra by the second. I would rather hold out for the official vote count as well as some kind of defense from Astra first though, just to see how he can try to escape this hole he's dug for himself. At the very least, I will unvote.

UNVOTE Luckyfire

dmaster out.

I can see why this may seem wolfy to vote for Astra for these reasons, but I feel as if this early in the game if you looked that closely at half the people in the game right now you could probably find similar reasons to vote for them. Astra just seems like the lucky one who got looked into. Though I do agree his actions are wolfy.

Luckyfire: 7
Astra: 6
Flygon2071: 2
Some Loser: 1

Fifteen to lynch

Oh and Reshiwott has been subbed out at his request. Chillarmy is taking his place.

Whoops look who's late to the party v_v

I'll begin reading what I have missed tomorrow!

Glace said:
Votes for Some Loser because he says he wants to find out who meta knight is… but he never made this post?
Check Some Loser's first post in the thread. Also I find it really stupid that you want to take a RVS vote seriously.

Glace said:
Repetitive ideas. It is ironic how you mention how SheNinja hasn’t posted anything decent, when it is the same case with you.

The main problem I see with this post is pushing lynches. You want to vote for Yoshi for being unable to post, but you don’t even know the circumstances limiting his posting.
You didn't post anything informative either Glace, stop being a hypocrite.

It doesn't do me any good to say "hey, don't lynch LuckyFire" and just leave it at there. I wanted to provide some options and other things worth talking about, such as possible corn bread or yoshi wagons.

Glace said:
Looks like mindless bandwagoning to me. Doesn’t explain what he personally thinks about Flygon, but votes just to join the wagon.
Fair enough.

Also going to point out that Machamp the Champion's post really hit me as a bit of a bandwagoner. Seems to me like he's willing to hop on anything, looking at his #341..

UNVOTE: Some Loser
VOTE: Machamp the Champion

I'm also Yoshi the Jailkeeper, for anyone who cares.

Role: Yoshi
Alignment: Brawlers

You are Yoshi, the lovable slave from the Mushroom Kingdom. You've been abused by everyone in the Kingdom for far too long, so now it's time to stand up and fight for your dinosaur rights which I just made up.

Ability: Poached Prowess
Once each night you may choose any player other than yourself. You will swallow that player, and will put them in an egg. Being in an egg will prevent them from using any abilities during the night. However, you will also protect them from any harm during that same night.

Win Condition: At least one Brawlers-aligned player is alive when all threats have been eliminated.

*reads the last page or 2 from the thread*
This is all just...
I don't even...
Votes everywhere...

You're all fickle.
And crazy.
You're all crazy.

I don't even know what to believe anymore.

Its funny how everyone excludes their final smash from their role reveals. Yours all must be crazy broken.

In fact, I don't think it would be stretch to call them all crazy broken. I'll be honest, mine is. It has the potential to kill three people at once. Based on this, and everyone's reluctancy to talk about them, would you call this logical? I would imagine they all have a lot of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back