Finished Werewolf XII: Seven Days of Terror - Team Rocket's Revenge. Rockets Win

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Werewolf XII
Seven Days of Terror - Team Rocket's Revenge

Welcome to another exciting episode of Werewolf!

What is Werewolf?
Werewolf is a game that features two main factions: the werewolves and townspeople (townies). The idea is that there is a town of people and some werewolves have hidden amongst them. During the day, they appear as normal people - it is at night that they take the form of the beast and slay the townspeople.

How do you play?
Werewolf is played in two shifts: Day (which lasts one week) and Night (usually another week, but can vary). During the Day, everyone talks amongst themselves and uses the powers of deduction to determine who they think the wolves are. Votes are cast for the suspected player, and once a simple majority has been reached (if there are 18 players in the game, 10 votes are needed), that player is lynched. His or her role is revealed, and the game goes into Night.

During the Night, no one is allowed to post in the thread (because you are all asleep in your wittle beds). This is the time when the wolves congregate and decide on someone to kill. Once decided, the wolf leader sends me the decision, and that person is killed (removed from the game). Most players also have abilities that can be used only at night, and all of those are sent to me as well. Once one more week passes (or all night abilities have been sent), the previous Night's actions are explained, and the game returns to Day.

The cycle repeats until one team wins.

How do you win?
Players are randomly assigned a team to play on, and the goal depends on what team you are on.

The town (a person who is aligned with the town is also called a townie) represents the uninformed majority whose goal is to eliminate all the wolves. This is mainly done through lynching, but there are some townies with the ability to kill during the night. The townspeople do not know who the other townspeople are. Generally, they win when all threats to the town are eliminated, but you should refer to your specific win condition for details.

The wolves represent the informed minority. Each of them knows the identities of the other wolves and can use that knowledge to influence voting. Their goal is to match or exceed the number of townies. This way, they will control the lynch vote and trivialize the rest of the game. Their main weapon is the ability to kill one person every night, but they can also twist people's words and cause confusion during the day to get lynches on townies.

In addition to the townies and wolves, there sometimes exist independent or "indie" roles. These people are not aligned with the town, nor are they aligned with the wolves. You could say they are aligned with themselves. Indie roles have wildly varying win conditions, but for the purposes of winning the game, most indie roles are considered a threat to the town - they must be eliminated in order for the town to claim victory.

...Roles?

Each player assumes a role of a character. It's exactly what it sounds like. Werewolf has three basic roles: the wolf (explained above), the seer (a townie who can learn whether a player is a townie or a wolf), and the priest (a townie who can protect a player from being killed during the night). There are variations on these basic roles, along with numerous other roles that are present. As for what they are, well... that's a secret!

How to Vote (EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ THIS PART, OKAY)

At any time during the day phase, you may vote for a person to be lynched. To cast a vote, type the following:

Vote: {player}

It must be bold and red, and on its own line, or I will not accept it.

example:

Vote: PMJ

Here's an easy copy-and-paste version:

Code:
[color=red][b]Vote: {player}[/b][/color]

If you change your mind later, you may vote for someone else, but you must unvote the player you voted for before you may vote for anyone else. To unvote, type the following:

Unvote: {player}

It must be bold and blue, and on its own line, or I will not accept it.

After that, you may vote as normal.

example:

Unvote: PMJ
Vote: Water Pokemon Master

Here's the unvote copy and paste:

Code:
[color=blue][b]Unvote: {player}[/b][/color]
[color=red][b]Vote: {player}[/b][/color]

Re-voting immediately is not required, but you must still follow proper voting format at all times.

Rules

1. You may not talk about the current game outside of the game thread to anyone (regardless of whether or not they are/were playing), at any time, for any reason, unless your role specifically says you can. If I find out you have broken this most sacred of rules, you will be modkilled. A modkill is when you are forcibly removed from the game by me.
2. Do not edit your posts. Every post is a valuable piece of information. First offense will result in a warning. Second offense is a modkill.
3. If you publicly reveal your role, you will be modkilled.
4. Information I send to you via PM is not to be directly quoted at any time. You must adapt it into your own speaking style. Violation of this rule also results in a modkill.
5. If you are forbidden from posting for whatever reason and you post anyway, you will be modkilled.
6. Unless forbidden to post, you must post at least once during each day phase to be considered active. If you don't, you will be replaced at the start of the next day phase. The day phase is a week long - there is _no reason_ you should not post at least once in this thread over the course of seven days.
7. If you are eligible for a name change, you may not get it changed if you are in the game. (If you die, you may change your name.)

They seem strict, but the rules are really not hard to follow.

FAQ

Q: What happens when I die?
A: When you die, you are removed from the game and can no longer post in the game thread (because you are dead). If you are part of the wolf team, you will also lose access to the wolf forum.

Q: I died and was the seer and I learned Player X was a wolf! Can I tell the others?
A: Absolutely not. In fact, you may not share anything you learned while alive, not just results you learned due to your role.

Q: I'm going to be gone for X days. What will happen to me?
A: You will be temporarily replaced, if need be. You may reclaim your character upon your return.

Q: How long does a game last?
A: Usually a few months, but of course your participation depends on how long you survive...

If you have any specific questions regarding your role or how the game works, shoot me a PM.

Players
1. Zyflair Lynched Day 9
2. PokeChamp Lynched Day 6
3. Teapot Killed by Team Rocket Night 10
4. dmaster Killed by Team Rocket Night 2
5. Rusticks Killed by Team Rocket Night 1
6. ESP Died from a curse Night 7
7. Blui129 Died from a curse Night 7 - Winner
8. Dark Void Killed by Team Rocket Night 3
9. TDL Lynched Day 5 - Winner
10. Deus: Nightmare Autarch Winner
11. Glaceon Killed by Team Rocket Night 9
12. Teal Revenge killed upon Nengeni's death Night 7
13. Nengeni Died from a curse Night 7
14. The Yoshi Killed by Team Rocket Night 8
15. HypnoticLuxray Endgamed
16. Cinesra Lynched Day 10
17. Meaty Killed by Team Rocket Night 7
18. Imakuni? Modkilled for being a tard Day 9 - Winner
19. Ice Arceus Committed suicide upon Dark Void's death Night 3; Reborn Day 5; Killed by Team Rocket Night 6
20. safariblade Endgamed
21. doublenikesocks Endgamed
22. Chillarmy Killed Night 1 - Winner
23. Puff Lynched Day 3
24. Argetlam Lynched Day 2
25. sillykyle Killed by Team Rocket Night 4
26. Eevee Winner
27. corn bread Lynched Day 7
28. Riskbreakers Winner
29. Rock Wrecker Inactivity modkilled Night 6
30. TheGuy Killed by Team Rocket Night 5
31. Porygon-X Died from a curse Night 7
32. Matryoshka Inactivity modkilled Day 6

Replacements (Sorry, but I am no longer accepting replacement players.)
none

This game takes place about one year after the events of my fic. Reading it is not required to play, so don't worry if you're not one of the like 8 people who did.

Introduction​

Roughly one year after the fateful week in Orre, a mysterious entrepreneur from Hoenn has offered a cash prize to anyone willing to stay in the now-famous mansion: $10,000,000 to be split evenly among any participants who remain for two weeks. In total, 33 people answered the call. Little do our contestants realize that the whole thing is a trap devised by remnants of Team Rocket in an attempt to restore the organization to its former glory. Cut off from the outside world for the duration of the contest, everyone has decided to take matters into their own hands and destroy the remains of Team Rocket before it's too late.

There are two main factions in this game: Sketchmore Industries and Team Rocket. Their win conditions are as follows:

Sketchmore Industries: All threats to Sketchmore Industries eliminated
Team Rocket: Match or exceed number of Sketchmore Industries players

Indie roles do exist. I think the game is more fun that way :D

In closing, it's important everyone understand the way I'm running things for this game:

1. voting and unvoting is to be done in colors ONLY
2. NO NAME CHANGING AS LONG AS YOU ARE ALIVE IN THIS GAME
3. ponies
4. uhh actually I am pretty sure there were only two things.

in your "in" post, acknowledge you understand and agree to abide by the first two rules

I'm serious about the no name changes

I'll modkill you if you do it

... :D

Let's get crackalackin'

RE: Werewolf XII: Seven Days of Terror - Team Rocket's Revenge

in your "in" post, acknowledge you understand and agree to abide by the first two rules
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand the two rules and will agree to it. Just sign me up.

I read them rules.

PONIES

in.

I hope WPM doesn't cheat like he did before! :D

in

Read rules. Now that I actually have time for this with the semester winding down, maybe I can finish one of these. And yes, I know I goofed. I know not to edit once the game starts lol. Mis-button click.

dmaster out.

In. Read the rules.

Ponies are a rule. Awyeah.

In. I read the rules.

Read the rules, sign me up.

Cool rules. I read em and I'd like to join.

in it to lie again |D

also I have read and agree to the rules!

Unvote: PMJ
Vote: Water Pokemon Master

Needless to say, I lol'd.

I hereby agree to abide by the first two rules of this game (but not necessarily the others), under threat of death or banishment. Should I send you a PM saying that I'm in? because I didn't notice anything in the OP about PM for entry.

Seven Days of Terror, what is this madness?

Read and agree to the rules.

I'm guessing that means the game will only last 7 "game days" at most.

King Arceus said:

I'm guessing that its a sequel to 27772 but that could be it too.

King Arceus said:

inb4 there's an indie that wins on night 7

No PM required? I'm in.

acknowledging I understand and agree to abide by the first two rules.

And oooh, WPM is in this :D

I read the rules. I'm in.

Edit: Maybe I won't die on the first day.

In, not like I have anything worth changing my username to.(read the rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back