Finished Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Nerds Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XI "Revenge of the Nerds" - Day 2 End 11/22/2011 7AM GMT+8

Okay, so Guy's role confirms that indies do exist.
Moving on.

Like people said, why kill him? Shadow Arceus in the last game was an Indie, but he helped the fleet tremendously. By the same token, Guy could end up helping the neutrals a lot too. And if that's the case, nerds or jocks will try to kill him off eventually to stop him using his power (as well as to block his win condition), so why waste a lynch vote on this guy?

We need another lead.

I just realized... there's a high chance of safariblade being a jock, and head jock at that. Originally I thought that Lenny seemed like someone who would go after TDL, but then I remembered. He's dead. But if I may remind you, safariblade originally voted for TDL, and seemed to want him dead. Sure I talked about killing TDL, but I was more or less joking and I never actually voted for him. I was suspicious of PMJ before his role was revealed, so to tell you the truth if I was a jock I probably would have gone for him over TDL.... Guy isn't a threat to us just quite yet, so I say we spare him for now and lynch safariblade. Of course, I may change my vote if certain circumstances change or evidence showing otherwise is presented. But, for now....

Vote: safariblade

*Ahem*, did anyone notice ESP's post at the beginning? He said he wanted to kill the trend by not killing Lenny. Since Lenny was killed, I have bad felling that ESP was behind it and that post will let him get away with killing Lenny.

I forgot to add in the night update:

safariblade can not post for Day 2.

I dunno Meaty, that seems kinda obvious to me. X votes y, y is killed and x gets framed. So it seems like safari was probably framed to me. Of course, it could be that safari is a nerd and killed TDL so that he could defend himself with, "I was framed." Not really sure what framing yourself accomplishes over killing a random, but it is possible. For now I wouldn't vote safari just for that, but it I suppose that it does put safariblade on the list of people to be suspicious of.

Riskbreakers said:
I forgot to add in the night update:

safariblade can not post for Day 2.

That means either someone doesn't want him to post, or it's a side effect of his role. Either of the two is bad.

Well I really don't know what to say of this, but that could be because i am sleepy i'll look at it more tomorrow.

Blah237 said:
*Ahem*, did anyone notice ESP's post at the beginning? He said he wanted to kill the trend by not killing Lenny. Since Lenny was killed, I have bad felling that ESP was behind it and that post will let him get away with killing Lenny.

@Blah: that's a huge shot in the dark. Anybody will kill Lenny night one. Wether they say so or not. It's tradition...when it happened I thought nothing of it.

To be honest, I'm not too afraid of Guy's win condition. I mean, of course, he can kill people, which is bad. But surviving until Night 12 is a bit long. Too bad we still don't really have a good lead :/.

Dark Void said:
I dunno Meaty, that seems kinda obvious to me. X votes y, y is killed and x gets framed. So it seems like safari was probably framed to me. Of course, it could be that safari is a nerd and killed TDL so that he could defend himself with, "I was framed." Not really sure what framing yourself accomplishes over killing a random, but it is possible. For now I wouldn't vote safari just for that, but it I suppose that it does put safariblade on the list of people to be suspicious of.

I do agree that he might have been framed, but you should know that whoever attempted to kill TDL was jock, not nerd. Nerds got Lenny. I honestly don't think ESP is all that suspicious, but safari not being able to post is.... interesting. This means we can't really hear his side of the story, but for all we know not posting is part of a failure to kill. Either way, he most likely has some sort of significant role, and with a penalty of not posting for a day, it might be something dangerous. Of course it is possible that someone targetted him with their role, but I can't say for sure.

Trust me, if the lynch won't get Guy, nerds or jocks will. He's a threat to everyone.

Meaty is right. Why else would TDL be a target? He's a danger to the jocks apparantly. Or else just a target because jocks have no either lead...

It's important to note that the nerds cannot kill tonight, because of Lenny's ability.

Which is at least good for you guys.

If I read Lenny's ability correctly, it only affects whoever killed him. That means the nerds can kill just not the nerd who killed him.

Sorry to Guy about this, but if someone could see someone's roles couldn't we cooperate with PMJ to kill a werewolf? I assume there is at least one seer out there...

Clarification on that.

Nerds can't kill Night 2. "this will go through the nerd's ability to kill" was the statement therefore the ability will push through lol.

Remember that only the Alpha can send me a PM for the nerd kill.

Tyraniking said:
Trust me, if the lynch won't get Guy, nerds or jocks will. He's a threat to everyone.

Meaty is right. Why else would TDL be a target? He's a danger to the jocks apparantly. Or else just a target because jocks have no either lead...

Actually I never implied that TDL was a threat to the jocks... I'd be surprised if they somehow knew who was threatening by night 1. I'm just saying that it was head jock who targetted him, which leads me to believe that safariblade is head jock, or else a regular jock who convinced the head jock. Unless we find someone more suspicious than safariblade, which frankly I still haven't done. He doesn't have that much evidence against him, but definitely more than anyone else does. And I definitely think we should try to keep Guy alive for a while.

Also, yaaaay I was quoted in eevee's sig. :p

You know...it's not a bad idea, Meaty. I'm going to go along with this, but we should be more methodical about this. Clearly, there was something "going on" with TDL and safariblade, but there were _others_ that periodically mentioned TDL and killing him (whether that makes them "enemies"...hmm Idk). I think we should look into this.

dmaster out.

Blah237 said:
Sorry to Guy about this, but if someone could see someone's roles couldn't we cooperate with PMJ to kill a werewolf? I assume there is at least one seer out there...

but the seer won't want to reveal themselves or else the nerds/jocks will kill them and then we lost the seer for the game.

Also, even if the seer did reveal themselves, I can only use my ability on someone who has actually accused me of something, so if the person seen has never done that, my ability is useless.

Keep in mind, another possibility is that TDL could have an ability that protects him during the night. He wasn't necessarily protected by someone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back