Finished Werewolf II - Azuria. - ENDED - W: RB (AW) - Vergere's WWIII coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf II. - ENDED - Winner: Riskbreakerz (Alpha Werewolf).

Vergere for MVP and runner of WW3. You deserve it completely. Lenny, you were a close second. :]

dmaster out.

d master342 said:
Vergere for MVP and runner of WW3. You deserve it completely. Lenny, you were a close second. :]

dmaster out.

XD, to tell you the truth, I used no skill, except during the days. The saving people was all luck. I bet rb did better than me xD

Yep, yep, I think Vergere deserves it.
LOL this game would have been a disaster if I ran it.

Vergere, you can now start make the new thread anytime now to accept registration etc, and I would like the thread to be up no later than March 1st (a little over a week from now).
Cheers.

THEfapster said:
Zach,
Vergere, is an experienced player and she played in more WW as she played about 3 or 4 on the Gym so best to have experienced Werewolf player mod the game, eh?
I'm well aware. I kinda didn't want too many gymmers to be in control of the beach games, however. W/e, she deserves it.

Lucario EX (I'd rather call you that), you have until march 1st to post thread. PM me with the theme by monday (Feb 23rd).

Len, I just kept low profile and wow it worked. From what I remember, I couldn't kill fridge not because of you but he had "The Light". But yes, Vergere for runner of WW3!

Werewolf III: Clash of Legends should be posted soon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back