• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Welcome to the Thunderdome! (Magnezone / Magnezone EX / Thundurus EX / Zekrom)

Card Slinger J

Aspiring Trainer
462.gif

Pokemon:

• 4-1-4 Magnezone (Plasma Storm)
    2 Magnezone EX (Flashfire)
    2 Thundurus EX (Plasma Freeze)
    2 Zekrom (Legendary Treasures)
    1 Zekrom EX (Legendary Treasures)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Rare Candy
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 Professor Juniper
    3 N
    3 Colress
    2 Skyla
    2 Iris
    2 Lysandre
    2 Team Plasma Badge
    2 Startling Megaphone
    2 Muscle Band
    2 Float Stone
    1 Super Rod
    1 Dowsing Machine
Energy:

• 8 Lightning
    4 Double Colorless
Strategy:

The strategy is to setup Magnezone to take advantage of playing 2 Supporters in one turn with Dual Brains while the Basics are in here for speed I guess. This deck doesn't actually belong to me, it belongs to a friend of mine who used to play the Pokemon TCG spanning from DP-On to HGSS-On but got out competitively so this is just a fun deck that I wanted to get some feedback for to help make his deck better.

He wanted to run a 2-2 or 3-3 Raichu XY line for Circle Circuit since he runs 4 DCE in this deck and I suggested to make it even better he could take Dowsing Machine out for Scramble Switch. I also noticed he was lacking Pokemon to cover weakness against Fighting so maybe he should run a couple Mewtwo EX's for X Ball or something that hits hard for Grass and Water Weakness.

I think he's aiming for this deck to be Casual NXD-On instead of Unlimited, but again this deck is just for fun and not meant to be competitive but If you can help make it a bit competitive without going over budget then that'd be great. As you can tell his favorite Pokemon is Magnezone which sadly didn't get a Mega Evolution in Gen 6... ;(

Comments, suggestions, and advice are greatly appreciated.

Back