Weekly Forum Update: 12/20/2011

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Going to be an understandably short week in terms of work getting done thanks to the holidays. A lot of us are busy, but we're still going to try to provide you guys with some stuff!

TCG

[mod]Celebi23[/mod]
  • TCG Weekly Discussion #2 (PM me any suggestions for the topic!)
  • Fine-tuning a member-written article that will go up this week.
  • Mini Cup 2 will be posted this week.
  • Continuing to work on various other projects such as Grains of Sand and Card of the Day

[smod]Gale[/smod]
  • TCG Article (for real this time)
  • TCG Podcast
  • Commentated TCG Gameplay

VG

[smod]King Arceus[/smod] vs [mod]TDL[/mod] on Friday 6 EST for Battle Of The Week 2

Community Works

[smod]CMP[/smod]
  • Portal post Monday or Tuesday
  • Begin FAotW #2
  • Working (ongoing) on picture guides to faking (starting with Neo-era)
[mod]Apollo the Incinermyn[/mod]
  • Haiku and Short-Poem Contest X begins Monday (Tentatively)
  • Round-Robin Contest signups and submissions still taken throughout this week

[mod]safariblade[/mod]
  • Finish Christmas Fakemon Contest.

RE: Weekly Forum Update: 11/28/2011

Looking forward to seeing the chat quote threads back, will a new one be started or the old one revived (I can't remember if it was deleted or unapproved)

ooo, this is cool. Now we know the staff isn't sitting around eating donuts. Good job, guys, I think Pokebeach is on the right track (especially the VG section).

We're hoping to get more VG stuff up and running soon. If something is a secret, it's not going to appear on this list, so there may be more going on than meets the eye... : O

Mizublue said:
ooo, this is cool. Now we know the staff isn't sitting around eating donuts. Good job, guys, I think Pokebeach is on the right track (especially the VG section).
We eat bagels. Not donuts. Donuts are fattening and are far too sweet to be yummy.

BACON EDIT: I LIKE DONUT MORE NOTHING IS MORE TO THE SUPERIOR OF TORUS BAKE FROSTING, CRAM INTO FACE HOLE AND ENJOY. DNA ATTEST TO DONUT TRUIMPH

I've got a few fun projects that I'm working on, but I'm keeping those under wraps in case they don't work out. ;D I'm not slacking... just working on unstable projects that might implode at any given time...

I also have my own thing I'm working on that I'm keeping secret for now. It should be up next week if everything works out.
/me leaves member's guessing.

My/Serperior's article got delayed a day. My fault, sorry. It will be done late tomorrow night, so it will probably go up Friday.

Also, just wanting to say that it's unlikely I'll get an article out until Monday-ish. I have a doctor's appointment today, then some other stuff to do in the evening, then another doctor's appointment tomorrow, then I'm picking a friend up to go to Cities with on Saturday, so I'll be gone tomorrow and Saturday, obviously.

Sorry. :S

Mizublue said:

Gale is allergic to donuts anyway.

But it's a change that I'm saying something positive about the direction beach has taken. Kudos to that.

Back