• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Weavile Deck Help!

RE: Weavile deck help!!!!

krin110 said:
I just heard that Weavile Eggs won some Battle Roads

Hail Weavile Eggs!!! /(*o*)/

BTW I think i should put some Ultra Ball in my deck :cool:

the 2 players i battled were in Battle Roads but none made it in the top 10
the price of Ultra ball went up

Gusto83, Yup I know :D
I'm just happy for Weavile Eggs /(*o*)/

Yeah I know I'm trying to get 4 for 10

PTCGMASTER said:
krin110 said:
Here's my new decklist:

4-4 Weavile PLF (Killer)
4 Exeggcute PLF (Zombie)
2 Absol PLF (Backup)
1 Darkrai EX (Control & Backup)
1 Keldeo EX (Control & Counter)
2-2 Electrode PLF (Draw Power)

Once you have the 2 EXs you have control for your bench and you can cure status conditions easily...

4 Level Ball (Buildup)
2 Team Plasma Ball (Buildup)
3 Super Rod (Engine [It won't work well without this])
3 N (Great Support)
4 Professor Juniper (Best Support)
1 Computer Search (Buildup)
2 Escape Rope (Alternative for Pokemon Catcher)
4 Dark Claw (PlusPower X2 for Dark Pokemon)
4 Dark Patch (Energy Acceleration [Works well with Juniper])
3 Colress (Late Game Draw Power)

13 Darkness Energy

Open for SUGGESTIONS :cool:

there are 3 ways of making deoxys in mine opinion
1. Deoxys/Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode
2. Deoxys/Weavile/Exeggcute
3. Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode
4. krin110 deck list

now all these decks have hypnotoxic laser except maybe Deoxys/Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode but you can squeeze them in and it is still good
truthfully i do not get krin110's deck list the whole point of weavile is to OHKO the most damadge you can do is 140 and that is if you get a dark claw and all the Exeggcute's with the other decks listed above (except 3. Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode) you can do 210 without discarding any other pokemon (20 with dark claw 30 with hypnotoxic laser 40 with 4 deoxys 120 with 4 Exeggcute's that = to 210 (like i said before you are probably going to dicard other pokemon so by the second turn you are doing 90+ damadge third turn you are doing 150-200 so i do not get your deck list at all)

Kyle Donoghue said:
Pokemon- 23
eevee -4
umbreon-2
Leafeon-2
4-sneasel
4 weavile
Exeggcute-4
Executor-1
Tornadus ex pf -2

Trainers-20
supporter-10
Professor juniper 1
Cheren -2
.Ghetsis -1
Shadow triad -2
Colress-2
Plasma grunt-2
iteams- 10
Escape rope-2
Switch-1
Team plasma ball -3
Hypnotoxic laser-2
Frozen city-2
Energy-17
Double energy-4
Plasma energy -4
9-dark energy

Plan is only to run plasma only cards I really want to make it a plasma deck so tips. my idea of runing this deck is simple have tornadus ex be my deck suffler for the first few turns. Then well have that eevee evoluive to umbreon to give extra hp support well im set up for ether weavile. but depend on the deck my oppents is running ill decide on who to bring out if i have leafon set up ill bring it out to take down many opppent as i can so that i can have Weavile set up for final damage. I put exutior in the deck to provide back up to stall if i only drew exacute on the first turn.
there are 3 semi-competitive decks that in mine opinion
so tell me what deck you want and i will make you that deck list

can your do number 3 I only have 3 electrode can you make it pretty close to plasma as you can like cards only found in plasma if not ill try it out

A hint for Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode: Dont use to much energy,it will clog up your discarding of pokemon and your Trainers.Use energy search for Weavile if you have to.Also get rid of the idea of having a full bunch.You just need one or two Weavile as back up and one Electrode benched.If you have a full bench,the new Kyurem and Absol will take advantage of your bench. Having mr.mime will stop kyurem and tool scrapper will stop keldeo-ex that has float stone attached to it.

I won against this deck because they clogged there engine with useless stuff like' Too much energy and they benched there Exeggcute without evolving Sneasel.

hope it helped! :)

Kyle Donoghue said:

PTCGMASTER said:
there are 3 ways of making deoxys in mine opinion
4. krin110 deck list

now all these decks have hypnotoxic laser except maybe Deoxys/Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode but you can squeeze them in and it is still good
truthfully i do not get krin110's deck list the whole point of weavile is to OHKO the most damadge you can do is 140 and that is if you get a dark claw and all the Exeggcute's with the other decks listed above (except 3. Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode) you can do 210 without discarding any other pokemon (20 with dark claw 30 with hypnotoxic laser 40 with 4 deoxys 120 with 4 Exeggcute's that = to 210 (like i said before you are probably going to dicard other pokemon so by the second turn you are doing 90+ damadge third turn you are doing 150-200 so i do not get your deck list at all)

there are 3 semi-competitive decks that in mine opinion
so tell me what deck you want and i will make you that deck list

can your do number 3 I only have 3 electrode can you make it pretty close to plasma as you can like cards only found in plasma if not ill try it out

ok so you want Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode with out deoxys ok. Do you want to play it with or without laser?

PTCGMASTER said:
Kyle Donoghue said:

ok so you want Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode with out deoxys ok. Do you want to play it with or without laser?

laser

if you cant get dark patch can you get colress machine?
19 Pokemon
4 Sneasel
4 Weavile
3 Electrode
2 Voltorb
4 Exeggcute

1 Super Rod
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Virbank City Gym
2 Dark Claw
1 Plus Power
3 Colress Machine
3 Level Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher (if you do not have them you could use Escape Rope)
1 Float Stone
1 Switch
1 Computer Search
2 N
4 Professor Juniper
2 Skyla
2 Cheren
4 Plasma Energy
7 Dark Energy

with lasers the list is very very very tight

Well,if you don't have dark patch,use "Energy retrieval" and "Super rod." Even the new card "superior energy retrieval" will work if you need too lol

@ PTCGMASTER: Don't you think that's too much different Items to have for his deck?
He/She Should just focus on trainers that provide the draw and the odds of pulling the same card would be better.For example: 1x Plus power should be: 4x plus power. right?

I'm getting three tomorrow what would I replace with it

PTCGMASTER said:
if you cant get dark patch can you get colress machine?
19 Pokemon
4 Sneasel
4 Weavile
3 Electrode
2 Voltorb
4 Exeggcute
1 Tornadurus EX PLF

4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Virbank City Gym
2 Dark Claw
1 Plus Power
3 Colress Machine
3 Level Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher (if you do not have them you could use Escape Rope)
1 Float Stone
1 Switch
1 Computer Search
2 N
4 Professor Juniper
2 Skyla
2 Cheren
4 Plasma Energy
7 Dark Energy

with lasers the list is very very very tight
I'm going to get 3 dark patches tomorrow

The Super Rod is a must have in this deck because it's the engine so you will have a problem while playing Weavile/Exeggcute/Electrode without it because its made up by pokemons with low HP :) Maybe except Weavile/Exeggcute/Deoxys :D

4-4 Weavile PLF (Killer)
4 Exeggcute PLF (Zombie)
2 Absol PLF (Backup)
1 Darkrai EX (Control & Backup)
1 Keldeo EX (Control & Counter)
2-2 Electrode PLF (Draw Power)

Once you have the 2 EXs you have control for your bench and you can cure status conditions easily...

4 Level Ball (Buildup)
2 Team Plasma Ball (Buildup)
3 Super Rod (Engine [It won't work well without this])
3 N (Great Support)
4 Professor Juniper (Best Support)
1 Computer Search (Buildup)
2 Escape Rope (Alternative for Pokemon Catcher)
4 Dark Claw (PlusPower X2 for Dark Pokemon)
4 Dark Patch (Energy Acceleration [Works well with Juniper])
3 Colress (Late Game Draw Power)

13 Darkness Energy

The purpose of Darkrai EX in my deck is for the retreat cost of Keldeo EX so I don't need float stone anymore... But I need to attach a Dark Energy to Keldeo EX first :D

19 Pokemon
4 Sneasel
4 Weavile
2Electrode
2 Voltorb
4 Exeggcute
1 Tornadurus EX PLF
1 deoxys ex
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
2 Virbank City Gym
2 Dark Claw
1 Plus Power
2 Colress Machine
3 Level Ball
3 Pokemon Catcher (if you do not have them you could use Escape Rope) 1 Float Stone 1 Switch
1 dowesing machine
1 tool scraper
2 dark patches
2 N
3 Professor Juniper
2 Skyla
2 Cheren
4 Plasma Energy
6 dark energy
1 bend energy

dude Tornadus is a useless card in this deck, take him and plasma energy out and that gives you ample room for good cards XD

Wrynku said:
dude Tornadus is a useless card in this deck, take him and plasma energy out and that gives you ample room for good cards XD

Agreed. You don't need the 4 plasma energy when you are just using 2 Colress machine.
You are just clogging your deck.Stick with dark patch and super rod. If you think you are not pulling energy fast,try Energy search or cilan.

From what i have read,seems like you are worried about your discard pile then what you still have in your deck. If so,Replace Tornadus-ex PF with Sableye. That should help you out with your discard pile.

I went 3-3 today battles road which is ok

I'm taking out tornadous ex but I am keep the plasma energy in though because with corlass machine really help getting weivels attack right there in the beging

i just made changes to the deck i -1 Tornadurus EX PLF and added a Super Rod

Back