• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Waterbox

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Some of you may or may not know someone from the Discord chat. If you don't know who he is, it's because he got banned for continuous trolling. But he does play Pokemon, even though he can't afford cards. I helped my boi out, and now he has a deck that was competitive for like, a couple weeks back in February. He's legitimately good with the deck, even though he doesn't get to play that often with anyone other than me. Here's his list:

Pokemon:9
  • 3 Lapras GX
  • 1 Glaceon EX
  • 1 Manaphy EX
  • 1 Keldeo SHL
  • 2 Tapu Lele GX
  • 1 Oranguru SUM

Trainers:39
  • 4 Sycamore
  • 4 N
  • 4 Guzma
  • 3 Po Town
  • 3 Choice Band
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 4 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Max Elixir
  • 4 Aqua Patch
  • 2 Energy Switch
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Field Blower
  • 1 Rescue Stretcher
Energy:12
  • 12 Water

The list is really susceptible to Garb, but he times his Ice Beams right, and knows how to not fuel Garb after setting up a single Lapras. If he comes to Memphis with me, this would be the list he plays. The only thing we'd change about the list is adding a 4th Choice Band.

Back