• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VVV (Vanilluxe/Victini/Vileplume) maybe for Cities

Kiefer_777

This is the all powerful genosect.
Ive been playtesting with CaKE and it works pretty well. This deck, though. seems like a perfect dec for my meta. The only good decks in my area are reshiram/zekrom/stage 1s. Here is the list.
4-3-4 Vaniluxe
3-2-2 Vileplume
2 Fliptini
2-1 Dodrio
1 Cryongal
24 Pokemon

4 Rare Candy
4 Collector
2 PETM
2 Twins
3 PONT
2 FSL
2 Communications
3 Cheren
2 Juniper
24 TSS

12{W}
12 Energy

The basic strategy is to set up vaniluxe to paralyze and trainer lock with vileplume so they can't switch.

RE: VVV (Vanilluxe/Victini/Vileplume) mabey for Cities

The only thing I'm wondering is what do you do when you KO a pokemon with Vanilluxe? Then they attack you the next turn and you're lock has been ruined.
I suggest adding in a 1-1-1 or 2-1-2 Kingdra.
Other than that the list looks pretty good

As long as they don't OHKO me I can continue the lock after the attack. Even if I do get knocked out I can send another one up. I really just don't want to add another stage 2. Mabey I could add in a stage one.

Hey! atm im running a VVV deck that is similar to this one! heres the link ifyoure interested: http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-vanilluxe-victini-vileplume-hgss-nv
Things that Ive found while testing is that Cryogonal isnt really needed. Ive tested against google deck and if you keep up the constant paralysis their donphans are useless and they either have to let their donphan die or stack up counters on their side until all their pokemon are 10 away from dying. Changes that ive considered making are adding in a a couple of DCE and then adding a 1-1 Beartic line or 1 Basculin (final Gambit) Basculin really benefits from the Fliptini and Beartic can maintain attack lock in between setting up Vanilluxes.
I would:
-1 Gloom
-1 Cryogonal
-2-1 Dodrio

+1-1 Beartic
+1 Basuclin
+2 DCE

Hope Ive helped a bit!

Im thinking mabey runing SEL over Beartic/Basculin just in case someone wants to be cool and run a metal deck and stick in some fire enrgy. Also SEL can help me clean the board up a little.
I might:
-1 gloom
-1 cryongonal
-2-1 dodrio
-2 water

+2-2 SEL
+3 fire/rainbow

Honestly, the way I run my VVV is with dodrio and seekers. Btw the time i usually kill something with Vanilluxe, I have another one set up. So when I kill something and they blue flare or bolt strike, I just free retreat then seeker the hurt vanilluxe and start the para process all over again. Rinse and repeat until you win.

I don't usually post in the Deck Garage but I like this deck. Vaniluxxe has a lot of HP so I think you should make it last by adding a 1-1 Blissey while taking out 1 Doduo and 1 Cryogonal. No one is going to run a Steel deck unless this deck gets popular or someone makes an extremely good Steelix deck. Not sure about anything else... PETM is not needed so you could have 4 communications.

First of all: Nice deck, atm I'm also testing with this and you are right, the revenge KO's aren't that much of a problem. I also think that Dodrio is pretty important becuase the switch/seeker system seems pretty solid to me. what I'm not sure about is the 4-3-4 Line of Vanilluxe, cause if you build up vileplume first you will have problems with getting out the fourth Vanilluxe, though I think you normally wouldn't have the need for four Vanilluxe
The problem is, that with the potential rise of kyurem (and it WILL rise) also Cobalion could probably see much more play which would be just bad for this deck, though you will lock them again after they KO'ed you...

Back