XY Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours & Locations! Possible New wings!

yes it has to be a brand new game, you cant change the settings on a game you've already saved.

IE: for xmas i got Y, so before starting the game i changed my settings to hawaii to get the Ocean pattern, I have it on my Y but my X that was started long ago still has polar.

:)

Yeah. I started with my natural region on Y (England) and I changed it to India on X, so I could get Monsoon, one of the rarest variants.

As it says in the OP:

Akwila said:
When you breed Vivillon, your region will assign the pattern regardless of its parents.

So, no, you cannot breed any type of Vivillon aside from the type you have naturally.

What about these Vivillion?

The First is a Pokeball Pattern I found whilst searching for pictures of the three unreleased Pokemon which are Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion.

igjhjs.png

The second is the Fancy Pattern,
which will be distributed via the Wonder Card stuff once 100 million Vivillion are traded around the world.

10clr35.jpg

Oops. These have already been talked about. Anyway, Maybe there might be some Pokemon battling competition where the top three winners get the Pokeball one. And also, although off-topic, why can't you find those rare Pokemon when you search on the GTS? If you can capture them, you can trade them. And just saying, but I have a couple Elegant Vivillion I just got from trades that I'm willing to give up. The only one I won't give up is the one someone gave me that has the Ability Friend Guard. I still can't believe that I went on the GTS to look for Scatterbug, and found a Shiny one whose trainer wanted a Beedrill, but by the time I selected my Beedrill, it was gone. Seriously, though, can't it update and remove traded ones during your look? Geesh.

Just a random thought: I wonder what the people in the Philippines, Antarctica (if there is such a Geographical location setting on the 3DS), and the weird Polynesian, Melanesian, and Micronesian islands will get?

Back