Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Hello,

i can trade different pattern of Vivillon. I have Continental, Elegant, Garden, High Plains, Icy Snow, Marine, Meadow, Modern, Polar, River, Savannah, Sun, Tundra for trade and search the following pattern:

Archipelago (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))
Icy Snow (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))
Jungle (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))
Ocean (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))
Sandstorm (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))
Tundra (male, no nickname and with the name Vivillon (not from Japane or Korea))

Thanks
Marco

I'm looking for common and uncommon Vivillon I don't have, which are:
Elegant
High Plains
Icy Snow
Marine
Meadow
Polar

I get Garden naturally and I have males of Garden, River and Modern.

Does anyone know if breeding these works? That could be a way to share the love for the uncommon and rare types.

Here is what I have so far:
High Plains
Modern
Continental
Elegant
Garden
Meadow
Ocean
Marine
Polar

I have a male ocean type - seems rare - can I breed those easily? Or will it revert to polar after breeding?

Viper85 said:
Want to trade your ocean Vivillon?

I'll be breeding those when I get home tonight (as long as I can breed out of region Pokemon)

Do you have any that I don't have?

You cannot breed it from another region. i also try this, it dont work, you will get the vivillon of your region. :( At the moment i have only a garden, modern and icy snow one, you want one of this?

Viper85 said:
You cannot breed it from another region. i also try this, it dont work, you will get the vivillon of your region. :( At the moment i have only a garden, modern and icy snow one, you want one of this?

So even with Ditto you can't pop out the Oceans?

It is a shame a year ago I actually lived in Hawaii and that would have been my native type.

tchaten said:
Viper85 said:

It is a shame a year ago I actually lived in Hawaii and that would have been my native type.

Did you change your in-game settings to where you live now? If you buy the other version and change the settings back to Hawaii before you start the game, you will get Ocean Vivillon.

Blob55 said:
tchaten said:

Did you change your in-game settings to where you live now? If you buy the other version and change the settings back to Hawaii before you start the game, you will get Ocean Vivillon.

No that 3DS was always in New Hampshire region since I bought in March - I do have a 2nd 3DS XL now that I could change the region of before starting the game - might be a simple way to collect them all ...

tchaten said:
Blob55 said:

No that 3DS was always in New Hampshire region since I bought in March - I do have a 2nd 3DS XL now that I could change the region of before starting the game - might be a simple way to collect them all ...

I only did that with Icy Snow.

And besides, its fun to trade with others.

I'm looking for a garden or meadow Vivillon right now.
I can only trade for Moderns or a high plains though.

SpykeMH said:

I have Gardens, but I can't trade now because I'm back to my bad internet. I may be able to trade tomorrow or Wednesday. I also need High Plains.

Blob55 said:
SpykeMH said:

I have Gardens, but I can't trade now because I'm back to my bad internet. I may be able to trade tomorrow or Wednesday. I also need High Plains.

I can wait a bit its no problem.
If you have one with compound eyes that would be even better.

Also seeking for: Sandstorm, Jungle and Sun! =D

I can trade for Marine, High Plains, Continental, Icy and Tundra <3

I could also offer any of the starters and maybe a Sylveon!

PM if you add me (and what you'd like to trade <3)

FC: 2723-9058-5913

Greetings Mim =D

Anyone willing to trade a Marine for Polar...? o3o
I also have a bunch of Jolly Intimidate Shinx, though with only the normal lv 1 moves i think i'll be getting some with fire fang [litleo learned it while in the DC apparently] after im done with Adamant Fletchlings.
FC is in my sig somewhere, have fun

Still looking for a Savanna, I really don't want to trade my Xerneas on the GTS ><

Dagonne500 said:
Still looking for a Savanna, I really don't want to trade my Xerneas on the GTS ><

Are people offering up rare ones really getting a Legendary Bird or Legendary X or Y? Are folks that desperate for the complete set? Or are those offers just sitting there with no one willing to trade for what they are asking for.

Dagonne500 said:

I can give you one!
I want sun and sand...if you dont have any of then, give me anything u want XD

My FC 107508777717

My name is Jess

tchaten said:
Dagonne500 said:

Are people offering up rare ones really getting a Legendary Bird or Legendary X or Y? Are folks that desperate for the complete set? Or are those offers just sitting there with no one willing to trade for what they are asking for.

Those are most likely seeing if anyone would be dumb enough to do such a thing.

Back