Wi-Fi Trades Vivillon Form Exchange Thread

You can be added for more than one in the OP. If it changes you can contact Akwila in PM. I will add you now for all except Monsoon.

Is anyone looking for Tundra?
I can trade Tundras for: Archipelago, Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, River or Sun. =]

FC: 0318-7716-8194
Name: Rui

Primary supplier for Polar. I can't guarantee my supply after this batch runs out so i'd rather play it safe.

Hi guys !!

My native Vivillon is Meadow Pattern.

I'm looking for :
- Icysnow
- Archipelago
- Sandstorm
- Moonsoon
- Savanna
- Sun
- Ocean
- Jungle

FC : 0044-3608-2446

Hello there!
I'm looking for these patterns:
Jungle
Monsoon
Sandstorm
Savannah

I can offer the Marine (native), Modern (1), Garden (1), Polar (1) or Elegant (1) ^^ If anybody is interested send me a PM >_<

Hey there, I'm looking for these patterns:
- Sandstorm
- Ocean
- Icy Snow

I can offer River (native)

Sorry I haven't kept up guys! Thanks to Drohn for updating for me! Life has stolen away my internet time, something fierce!

I removed some post from this thread. Make sure that you PM the people that have the forms you like (you can find them in the first post of this thread!).

You can post in the thread when you want changes made to the first post (e.g. you want to be added to the first post or no longer offer a specific or any Vivillon form).

This way it's much easier to keep up with who has what forms for everyone and people don't have to read through tons of pages of posts to find out!

xRui said:
Is anyone looking for Tundra?
I can trade Tundras for: Archipelago, Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Meadow, Monsoon, Ocean, River or Sun. =]

FC: 0318-7716-8194
Name: Rui

@xRui; I really want Tundra.

My native is Archipielago.

I currently have: Archipielago (native), Polar, Icy Snow, River, High Plains, Continental, Elegant, and Ocean.

Hello guys, I'm from Germany. My native Vivillon is continental. I'm looking for:
Icy snow
Archipelago
High Plains
Sandstorm
River
Monsoon
Sun
Ocean
Jungle

Later I add some of my catchable Safaris. ^^

I can offer my native continental Vivillon and a meadow.

Hey there! i'm new :)
i'm looking for 3 vivillon in particular: Ocean, Archipelago and Ice Snow....
can somebody help me?

right now i have to trade Sun, Thundra, Marine (unlimited lol) and High plains

my FC is: 3325 2523 8074 Axane
please tell me if you can help me and if you add me! thankyou! :D

hey i can offer the river form.
i need:
archipelago
continental
garden
high plains
icy snow
jungle
marine
meadow
monsoon
ocean
sandstorm
savanna
sun
tundra

pm me :)

Hey, i'm new to the forum.
I have a garden forme as my local vivillon and also most of the pokemon in the coastal, central and moutain pokedex (including all the kalos and kanto starters, rotom etc. but not legendaries). If anyone would be willing to trade for vivillon i would be really grateful.
The last three vivillon i need are the monsoon, jungle and sun forme.

Let me know if there's any pokemon you want and i'll see if i have it to trade. If you want to trade with me let me know and i'll give you my friend code.
Thanks so much! :D

I'm new to the forum but Icysnow is the last pattern I need. My local pattern is modern, my dex is close to 570 so I can easily breed eggs or level for final forms upon request or just trade Pokemon that require happiness or items from the Battle Maison. Just PM me and let me know if you're willing to trade.

Hi.
I only have extra Jungle patterns, and I'm looking for almost all the rest except Marine, Polar and High Plains.

PM me if you have extras or want a Jungle. I don't mind giving it for forms I already have. :D

Hello. I've been working on my Vivillon collection for a while and I'm down to needing 4 but I'm having great difficulties finding them. A friend recommended trying here.

My native pattern is Polar
I also have some extras of:
Continental
High Plains
Modern
Meadow
River

The last 4 I need are Ocean, Icysnow, Monsoon and Sandstorm

FC is 2852-7083-5104

I'm also open to just regular trading if anyone wants to as well. Thanks.

Hello :) I'm new to the forum, but I'd like to trade too.
My native form is Sun, so I can offer lots of them. I'm still missing the Monsoon, Sandstorm, Icy Snow, Archipelago and Ocean pattern, if anyone has these please PM me :3 I may also offer lots of other Pokemon or any spare Vivillon patterns I may have.

If you need the Sun pattern, but don't have any of these, you may PM me, too. We can totally work something out :D

Back