Vista Problems

Bulbasaur45S

l l l l l l l l l o.o l l l l l l l l l
At 1st I was loading maplestory up then it was all black for like 10 minutes. So I ctrl+alt+dlt to try to get task manager up when i clicked on open task manager, everything froze. I waited for the battery to die so I could turn it on but it didn't load, It said something about a disc check, so i let it die again and tried starting it up on safe mode (with networking on) but now its just frozen loading the at the green bar thingy with (c) Microsoft Corporation

HELP ME PLEASE

Nothing new for Vista.Let the battery die, and try again. If you have the same problem, contact bill gates.

Ya. You might want to try letting it die, charging it, and shutting it off by going to start>log off> shut down, and restarting. That will refresh the system.

Ya, you deffinently have a software problem. You might need to re-install vista. Hope it isn't a hardware problem. I'd contact microsoft/warrenty staff before taking any risky action.

I think that vista is the one having problems. Mine shuts down without telling me when it is oing to shutdown.

Vista=Fail

Please elaborate more on your post. What are some of the aspects of Windows Vista that you don't like? ~DRK176

Pandamore said:
Vista=Fail

Please elaborate more on your post. What are some of the aspects of Windows Vista that you don't like? ~DRK176

UAC = Fail.
Firewall = Bigger fail.
The fact that the way windows vista is coded makes it very hard for me and Dan to customize it withou paying for third party programs.

XP compadibility = we can't play earthseige 2.

It's about as stable as charels manson in a room of kids.

prophet1986 said:
Pandamore said:
Vista=Fail

UAC = Fail.
Firewall = Bigger fail.
The fact that the way windows vista is coded makes it very hard for me and Dan to customize it withou paying for third party programs.

I have had no problem with its' stability. My computer stays up for weeks. I usually have 6 browsers, email, 10 spreadsheets and MS Money open all at once.

omahanime said:
prophet1986 said:
Pandamore said:
Vista=Fail

UAC = Fail.
Firewall = Bigger fail.

I have had no problem with its' stability. My computer stays up for weeks. I usually have 6 browsers, email, 10 spreadsheets and MS Money open all at once.

For me it was an issue with basic. i have vista ultimate and it doesnt crash anymore. but before it would almost all the time.

now i run dual clients of ether saga, redshark,internet, etc.

prophet1986 said:
omahanime said:
prophet1986 said:
Pandamore said:
Vista=Fail

UAC = Fail.
Firewall = Bigger fail.

For me it was an issue with basic. I have vista ultimate and it doesnt crash anymore. but before it would almost all the time.

now I run dual clients of ether saga, redshark,internet, etc.
I had Home Premium.

I have the same problem as you. Unfortunately MapleStory hates Vista. Sometimes when I close my laptop I get a system restre message. The only thing you can really do is wait, there is no solution as of this moment to fix that. =[

If I were you I would just contact some proffesional and see whats the problem and go from there

Andyman said:
I have the same problem as you. Unfortunately MapleStory hates Vista. Sometimes when I close my laptop I get a system restre message. The only thing you can really do is wait, there is no solution as of this moment to fix that. =[

Did you try running it in compatibility mode?

ugh
lol who should i call... POST DA FONE NUMBA >:[
ran it in safe mode then shut down then ran it in normal mode and when i tried to exit out of msn it froze on mai :(
EDIT:
yep its def a hardware problem
says something about a disc not being consistent
STILL POST DA FONE NUMBER >:[

Bulbasaur45S said:
ugh
lol who should I call... POST DA FONE NUMBA >:[
ran it in safe mode then shut down then ran it in normal mode and when I tried to exit out of msn it froze on mai :(
EDIT:
yep its def a hardware problem
says something about a disc not being consistent
STILL POST DA FONE NUMBER >:[

The list of causes is long.
-mother board?
-hard drive?
-power supply?

At the moment I am leaning toward power supply

For starters, chkdsk it. If that doesn't help, you might want to check if it's overheating. http://www.cpuid.com/hwmonitor.php is good.

Back