Vileplume UD Lock+Shiftry RR Lock+Dugtrio PL?

kale kajin

Aspiring Trainer
Would this work? I was thinking of doing with the general Vileplume strat with Shiftry lock in there. (Start with Spiritomb to lock trainers then use it's attack to get out a Vileplume ASAP and continue locking trainers. Then get out Shiftry, use Copycat or something to even out both players hands and use Shiftry RR's Conform attack for 40 and lock opponents in confusion, along with Dugtrio PL with it's Sink Hole body for when they try to retreat to get rid of confusion lock the opponent gets 20 extra damage, (Dugtrio PL is stackable so with 2 on bench it's 40 and so on) while locking their trainers. Also if I get one Darlness, and two other energy energy on Shiftry I can do Shiftry's 2nd attack for poke-power and pokebody lock, would this combo work and do good?) I need some help on a basic draft and is anything that would make this combo work even better? All opinions and help would be great.

So far my idea on the pokemon lines are this:

4-2-4 Shiftry RR
2-1-2 Vileplume
2-2 or 3-3 Dugtrio PL
4 Spiritomb AR

Not sure about what to do for the T/S/S lines.

Edit: Please read the Player's Sandbox rules before posting. I added the links. ~EspeonROX.

Vileplume from HS-Undaunted.
Shiftry from Rising Rivals.
Dugtrio from Platinum.

Its a nice idea, but it just takes way too much setup. You destroy once your set up, but that usually won't happen, and everything in this deck is completely shut off by Dialga G X. It will be hard to set everything up (even with spiritomb) without any trainers as well.

Back