• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilepluff

thefleeee

Uber N00b
Pokemon:
4-4-4 Jumpluff HGSS
2-2 Sunflora HGSS
2-2-2 Vileplume UD (What gloom and oddish should I run?)
4 Spiritomb AR
2 Uxie LA

Total: 28

T/S/S:
4 Pokemon Collector
3 BTS
2 Judge
4 Bebe's Search
2 Miasma Valley
2 Seeker
2 Palmer's Contribution
3 PONT

Total: 22

Energy:
2 Warp Energy
8 Grass Energy

Total: 10

As for Gloom I don't think it matters, but don't run UD Oddish because I can be donked by Uxie, Unown Q, etc.

No, run the UD Oddish and the LA Gloom (The grass one) You know why? I found myself in a situation where I needed to Sunshine Grace for an Odddish, but my Oddish was Psychic type! I changed it right after. As for the list, get rid of 2 Maisma Valley and 1 Pokemon Collector and add 1 BTS and 2 Rescue Energy, and find take out 2 Grass Energy for two more Rescue Energy. This will help consistency.

-2 Miasma Valley
-1 Pokemon Collector
-2 Grass Energy

+1 BTS
+4 Rescue Energy

Yeah, but the UD Oddish has Call for Friends, which can help in a bad start.

Ya. Or Azelf if the person runs {p} energy. Watch J-Wittz's latest video on donks. Unown Q and Oddish are Donked by the same things. See how many things can donk Unown Q.

Why would you put seeker in, it just denies you of that extra 10 damage you need and even if it is to reuse that uxie it just isnt worth it. You should also run a 1-1 line of cherrim sf to one shot any 130 hp pokemon.

Yes, Seeker is needed in this deck (I run a great VilePluff from experience), and Cherrim SF is a good idea.
And the Oddish and Gloom I suggested are needed for the simple reason of Sunshine Grace.

@Glaceon, do you have any psychic oddish from LA, i need one and if so do you go to any leagues near fairfax?

EDIT: Ok, apparently this advice sucks, so, skip this post and don't comment on it.

Ok, first, your jumpluff chain is way too heavy. You should do fine with a 3-2-3 chain.
-1-2-1 Jumpluff

Vileplume defeats the purpose of spiritomb in your deck. Although it is still necessary.
-2 spiritomb

-1 Pokemon collector. 4 is overkill.

Again, sunflora defeats the purpose of Bebe's.
-2 Bebe's search

Cards subtracted: 9

+1 Azelf LA, just in case a needed card is prized.

+2 seeker, you're going to need this to take back uxie and to bench it again for draw power.

+1-0-1 Vileplume, you'll need to get this out a little faster if you want to lock.

+1 Warp Energy
+1 {G} Energy
+2 Rescue energy
RE definitely helps if you can't get seeker into your hand.

Cards Added: 9

Honestly, I dont see any potential in this deck. I faced 3 of them with my Jumpluff and outspeed him. The problems with the deck are -
1. It defeats the purpose of Jumpluff and speed. If you want to argue about that, I gotta whole lot of firepower benhind my reasoning.
2. It murders your trainers such as communications and scoop ups for Pluff.
If you were to run this, lower down the count of the Vileplume line to 2-1-1 because it might do good early game IF you can even outspeed mirror (unlikely) and some how get it up fast, only the deprive yourself of trainers. Im not trying to bash on you, but I dont like this deck, but if you were to run it, the Vileplume line is the only thing to change.

Ok, first, your jumpluff chain is way too heavy. You should do fine with a 3-2-3 chain.
-1-2-1 Jumpluff

Vileplume defeats the purpose of spiritomb in your deck. Although it is still necessary.
-2 spiritomb

-1 Pokemon collector. 4 is overkill.

Again, sunflora defeats the purpose of Bebe's.
-2 Bebe's search

Cards subtracted: 9

+1 Azelf LA, just in case a needed card is prized.

+2 seeker, you're going to need this to take back uxie and to bench it again for draw power.

+1-0-1 Vileplume, you'll need to get this out a little faster if you want to lock.

+1 Warp Energy
+1 {G} Energy
+2 Rescue energy
RE definitely helps if you can't get seeker into your hand.

Cards Added: 9

Are you serious? These suggestions are HORRIBLE.

There are no rare candies in this deck, so running a 3-2-3 in a trainer lock deck is ridiculously stupid. Probably didn't think this through. Instead, you probably just looked at other evolution deck threads, and figured that it would be smart to copy and past what you saw, instead of actually thinking it through.

-2 Spiritomb? If you run Vileplume(you know, entire game trainer lock?), why would you not want the maximum chance of starting with trainer lock, and having a great chance to get everything evolved?

-1 collector is all right, but 4 is ok, but it increases your chances of getting it.

-2 bebes? Really? How do you plan on getting those Sunflora out, with 2 Spiritomb? You gonna topdeck those? Its an all evolution deck, and Bebes grab evolutions.

You really didn't think these editions or subtractions through, did you? Azelf isn't need, you have multiple copies of everything.

For the ACTUAL deck list:

-2 Miasma Valley(its not really needed, idk. You do enough damage anyways...)
-1 Palmers
-1 Grass energy(you only need 1 to attack...)

+2 Seeker(its your scoop up, you need 4)
+1 Unown Q(give Uxie free retreat, helps get out of a bad start)
+1 Warp energy(makes it easier to get.)

@shaymindude Spritomb only trainer locks when it is active so the point of the deck is not to keep spiritomb active the whole time
You also need to have 4 spiritomb and 4 collector to have consistency and to set up faster the reason you run such heavy lines is so you dont need to use azelf for bench space.

Back