• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VileGar (Senior, Cities) (Gengar/ Vileplume)

Should I change to full Gengar Prime?

• Yes!

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No!

Votes: 13 92.9%

• Total voters

Torterra_Tank

Owner of Wise-Cracker's
Pokemon:
4x Spiritomb Ar
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
4-3-2/1-1 Gengar (2 SF, 1 Prime, 1 X)
2x Uxie LA
2x Unown Q
1x Azelf
1x Froslass GL

Trainers/Stadium's/Supporters:
4x Pokemon Collectors
4x Bebe's Search
3x Lookers Investigation
2x Seekers
2x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Palmer's Contribution
1x Copycat
3x Broken Time Space

Energy:
7x Psychic Energy
3x Rescue Energy
2x Warp Energy

Strat: The typical Vilegar Strat. Lock and Poltiergiest.

I would take out one of the Unown q and the Froslass GL for a 1-1 Slowking HS tech, which would help get T/S/S to your opponent's hand as well as delay set ups for your opponent.

So:

-1 Unown Q
-1 Froslass GL

+1-1 Slowking HS

You will need to run some trainers
1 Lux Ball
2 Pokemon Communication.

I know you plan on having trainer lock the whole time. However, the reality is you don't always get to start with Tomb and sometimes getting Vileplume out is hard. These two additions usually help to make sure you get the lock out as quick as possible.

Take out the extra q, it makes your chances better of getting a lone q start.

Drop down to 3 Bebe's. One palmers and one if none Cynthia's. If you are going to use something that works after you get knocked out try twins. Although I would suggest neither. Add another copycat if anything.

So:
-1 Q
-1 Bebe
-2 Cynthia's

+2 Pokemon Communication
+1 Luxury Ball
+1 Copycat

Take out the two Cynthias and one phychic because you want to run 2 Pont.to get out.of.bad hands.in the start and the phychic because I tend to it wjen I dont need.it so add.one.more.copycat bacause.it.would.give you more cards then cynthias

See, I am always having energy troubles late game so I would perfer keeping it. But, I will consider the PONT.

Back